Aug 27 - 50 Cent Speaks on Wayne, Ja Rule, Kanye & More

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
207 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
93 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-28-2007, 08:58 AM         #41
Nvenuto  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 is whack, a sell out, and a homo, im tired of hearin bout how he got shot, g-unit, and all his other bullsh*t, wayne can sh*t on any n*gga that steps to him, he could sh*t on jesus if he wanted to, and i agree wayne doesnt wanna spit back because itll give 50 more press, i wish that n*gga that tried murkin 50 back in the day actually suceeded how do you fu*k up k!llin that ignorant n*gga after hittin him with 9 shots? 50 is a f*gGET...close thread.
 08-28-2007, 09:32 AM         #42
YOUNG H.A.Z.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt_Jones said:
50 too c*cky, Lil Wayne will merk 50 cent, i kno i kno, all people gonna say is dat he kissed birdman, blah blah blah, dats gettin old now, 50 cant come up wit nothin against weezy. But i cant much lie, 50 be comin out wit hits doe
KISSING A MAN IS ALL HE EVER GOTTA SAY... WAYNE AINT GOTTA DO SOMETHING NEW EVERY WEEK WHAT U TALKIN BOUT... WHAT WAYNE GOT TO SAY ABOUT FIFTY?? THAT HE A SNITCH?? THAT SAME BULLsh*t... ONLY n*gga HE SNITCHED ON WAS WAYNE FOR BEIN A HIP HOP wh0ore.. LOL
 08-28-2007, 09:35 AM         #43
YOUNG H.A.Z.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nvenuto said:
50 is whack, a sell out, and a homo, im tired of hearin bout how he got shot, g-unit, and all his other bullsh*t, wayne can sh*t on any n*gga that steps to him, he could sh*t on jesus if he wanted to, and i agree wayne doesnt wanna spit back because itll give 50 more press, i wish that n*gga that tried murkin 50 back in the day actually suceeded how do you fu*k up k!llin that ignorant n*gga after hittin him with 9 shots? 50 is a f*gGET...close thread.
WOW CHANCES ARE U GOING TO HELL FOR THAT ONE.. LOL, GET WAYNE d*ck OUT YA MOUTH AND NO THAT DONT MEAN U GOTTA PUT FIFTY'S IN HIS PLACE... FIRST WAYNE AINT SPIT BACK AT GILLIE CAUSE HE WASNT ON HIS LEVEL, SO NOW SOMEONE WHO IS PAST HIS LEVEL fu*kS WIT HIM BUT WOULD RECIEVE TOO MUCH PRESS??? YALL n*ggaS MAKE EXCUSES FOR THIS MAN TIME AFTER TIME... DAMN SHAME:banghead:
 10 years ago '04        #44
vagangster 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,161 | Props total: 307 307
 Ty-murder said:
he did rip the drums i forgot 50 make beats stupid a.ss n*ggas 50 is smart as fu*k u gotta love em and everything he be sayin is da truth....wat u talkin bout wayne dont do promotion beef?wayne da one talkin mad sh*t like he da rapper eater and all this bullsh*t and 50 jus threw him a lil warning shot to see wat he was gon do?nothin exactly....and wtf u talkin get rich or die tryin>>>>>reasonable doubt easy
Are you kidding, you actually think that any 50 cent album would even compare to Jay? Get 50's d*ck outta yo mouth playa
 10 years ago '04        #45
j-ro23 
space
space
$941 | Props total: 8 8
 luda06 said:
50 has the best interviews since Jay.
haha cosign :applause:
 10 years ago '04        #46
vagangster 1 heat pts
space
space
space
he did rip the drums i forgot 50 make beats stupid a.ss n*ggas 50 is smart as fu*k u gotta love em and everything he be sayin is da truth....wat u talkin bout wayne dont do promotion beef?wayne da one talkin mad sh*t like he da rapper eater and all this bullsh*t and 50 jus threw him a lil warning shot to see wat he was gon do?nothin exactly....and wtf u talkin get rich or die tryin>>>>>reasonable doubt easy.

Yo get rich or die tryin will never be anything close to reasonable doubt, your a fu*kin disgrace for even sayin that, puttin that fu*kin snitch in the same playing field as Jay, your fu*kin garbage. Even now that Jay is out of his prime and 50 is the supposed king of NY then why is Jay still a better mc. You are Trasssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh
 08-28-2007, 08:37 PM         #47
maseface80  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man i'm thinking 50 is crazy for "tapping" Weezy F. The dude is so versatile he might come at him ova on of "his" new beats and slaughter his a.ss. 50 foreal need to fall back off dude tip cuz he got errbody in the industry on his side regardless Terror Squad, Ja Rule (doesn't count), Santana, Jones, Jadakiss (Lyrical a.ssassin), Anybody from the south region period, not even including Mack Mane, and Young Money, and a bunch of R&B artist to lace a hook, Akon, Robin Thicke, etc.

50 Got Eminem who doesn't care about 50s beef, and G-Unit who Banks is the only dude that still respects him so...you call it.
 08-28-2007, 09:05 PM         #48
Michael Jordan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^50 cent got white suburbia, who basically determines who wins the battles by buying that bi*ch n*ggas records.

I feel Jada won the battle between he and 50, but 50's fan based is so deep and brain washed they will lead you to believe otherwise.

50 will never lose, until white suburbia kids get tired of him.

n*ggas in the hood been tired of 50.
 10 years ago '04        #49
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
weezy's probably gonna be smart about this one and let fifty run his mouth, then drop a sick diss on him right before he drops his new one, im sure he could handle this one better than ja and anybody else, but for real the only cat that really got at 50 on record was sheek, maybe if i sing was better than any other diss
 08-28-2007, 09:56 PM         #50
finesse1272  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael Jordan said:
^50 cent got white suburbia, who basically determines who wins the battles by buying that bi*ch n*ggas records.

I feel Jada won the battle between he and 50, but 50's fan based is so deep and brain washed they will lead you to believe otherwise.

50 will never lose, until white suburbia kids get tired of him.

n*ggas in the hood been tired of 50.
co-sign :applause::applause::applause::applause:
 08-30-2007, 09:39 AM         #51
Ty-Murder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vagangster said:
Are you kidding, you actually think that any 50 cent album would even compare to Jay? Get 50's d*ck outta yo mouth playa
jay is not that great not hatin he use to be my fav and nobody that stole so many bars should be praised as much as him....an reasonable doubt is not better then get rich or die tryin
 10 years ago '04        #52
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 2568 2568
 vagangster said:
50 is wack as fu*k, I Get Money, he ripped the drums from Cassidy and didn't even use them right. Lyrically Wayne would murder 50, but he don't do that beef for publicity sh*t. 50 prolly will sell more records but Kanye's will be a much better album, check the track record, plus when Wayne drops his sh*t later this year hes gonna out sell both of them. I think its so funny 50 thinks he runs New York he will never put out anything like Reasonable Doubt or Illmatic so as long as Nas and jay are still alive hes sh*t outta luck. And Jay makes way, way, way, more money so hes gonna have to sit in the back of the line. Holla
you act like 50 did the beat for I Get Money saying he ripped off the drums...dude heard it on a beat cd, liked the beat and did it...thats just blatant hate for no reason, on a song you really cant hate on (like it or not)...jay or nas cant put out anything like reasonable doubt or illmatic either, no one can, those times have past...check the forbes list, jay dont make THAT much more then 50...2 million more, and thats not even counting 50's vitamin water deal...how is dissing wayne publicity, wayne is trash, i dont understand the fascination with him
 10 years ago '04        #53
vagangster 1 heat pts
space
space
space
You know what, fu*k the bullsh*t, if you say I'm blatantly hatin on 50 for no reason, heres one hes a SNITCH!!!!!!! Don't no real n*ggas fu*k with 50 he just has the burbs on lock, how credible is that? All yall who love 50 just need to watch Stop Snitchin, Stop Lyin, the Game DVD and yall will probably rethink havin 50's d*ck in your mouth
 10 years ago '04        #54
vagangster 1 heat pts
space
space
space
Oh and also, on the question how is dissin Wayne publicity? Cause 50 always trys to start little bullsh*t beef before his album drops, Why do you think 50 been talkin so much sh*t to everyone lately:Camron, Kanye, Ja Rule, Lil Wayne; he don't have no real problems with any of these dudes. He is just to get as many people to talk about him as much as possilbe before 9/11
 08-30-2007, 11:17 AM         #55
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vagangster said:
Oh and also, on the question how is dissin Wayne publicity? Cause 50 always trys to start little bullsh*t beef before his album drops, Why do you think 50 been talkin so much sh*t to everyone lately:Camron, Kanye, Ja Rule, Lil Wayne; he don't have no real problems with any of these dudes. He is just to get as many people to talk about him as much as possilbe before 9/11
:applause:
 08-30-2007, 11:20 AM         #56
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vagangster said:
lmao :hang:
 10 years ago '04        #57
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,090 | Props total: 3900 3900
fu*k yall right now. fifty is a funny nicca. who else can just talk sh*t on a track and it's better than the song. lol. album wise you can miss me, but he's a genuis marketing and promtions wise. nobody else has as much hype before his project drops than 50.. regardless of sales he's the don king of rap. I get it...
 08-30-2007, 11:46 AM         #58
nate200303  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ja rule new song sucks. omg that n*gga just getting worse. and lil wayne is on that sh*t and he suck too. both of em need to go somewhere and k!ll themselves.
 08-30-2007, 11:57 AM         #59
douchin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 maseface80 said:
Man i'm thinking 50 is crazy for "tapping" Weezy F. The dude is so versatile he might come at him ova on of "his" new beats and slaughter his a.ss. 50 foreal need to fall back off dude tip cuz he got errbody in the industry on his side regardless Terror Squad, Ja Rule (doesn't count), Santana, Jones, Jadakiss (Lyrical a.ssassin), Anybody from the south region period, not even including Mack Mane, and Young Money, and a bunch of R&B artist to lace a hook, Akon, Robin Thicke, etc.

50 Got Eminem who doesn't care about 50s beef, and G-Unit who Banks is the only dude that still respects him so...you call it.

---couldnt have said it any better myself... Wayne's got the industy behind him n 50's got like his crew probably not even everybody in it either..you even got Dr. Dre makin beats for Wayne now..simply saying weezy would sh*t all over curtis lyrically any day. peace
 10 years ago '07        #60
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1062 1062
i not a big fan of fif although the n*gga is one of the realest n*ggas in hiphop, y he backs up everything he speaks with facts, from game, to ja, to wayne, if he says he gonna do it the n*gga doesnt it gotta respect his gangsta wayne bi*ch a.ss better say something since he reppin new orleans and he so called gangsta, my sis went to school with that n*gga its all an image, she called im a sweetheart fu*k outta here im glad to see someone pull his bi*ch card
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
63 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
184 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
47 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago