Kanye West - Graduation (2007)

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

How Many Mics for chi towns finest
1 Mic 24 4.49%
2 Mics 22 4.12%
3 Mics 73 13.67%
4 Mics 177 33.15%
5 Mics 238 44.57%
Voters: 534. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 08-30-2007, 05:02 AM         #61
leon9996  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
could someone tell me where i can up the album?
 08-30-2007, 05:15 AM         #62
cracky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4/5 crazy album
 08-30-2007, 06:03 AM         #63
graydome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
another dope album not as inspired as his first 2 but still a great album 4/5
 10 years ago '05        #64
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,197 | Props total: 15715 15715
I wonder if the same people who said LR was garbage when it came out, is saying this is garbage now? I wonder.....................i think people hate, just to hate.

Anyways, this album is hot...definitely his best yet. Kanye is the truth when it comes to bringing hot beats and has just enough with his lyrics to bring a great album each time.

Also 50 sucks, his album is a.ss and is remotely un-creative from beginning to end. To even try to say his album is better than Ye's is ignorant and blatantly hatin.....you might as well say Yung Joc's CD is better too while your at it. Give respect where respect is due.....

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 08-30-2007 at 06:30 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #65
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,331 | Props total: 1654 1654
Damn, where's the dirty for this? The clean version just ruins half the songs. But none the less, sick album.

4/5 so far, it will def. grow on me and probably even get 4.5/5 when I listen to the dirty version..
 10 years ago '04        #66
tdb33 
space
space
$1,181 | Props total: 149 149
will be buying this
 08-30-2007, 07:49 AM         #67
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn for those that are saying its classic must have not counted the Lil Wayne song
 10 years ago '05        #68
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
damn for those that are saying its classic must have not counted the Lil Wayne song
I didn't say it was a classic, but it can still be considered a classic one day regardless if one or two tracks are garbage. Plenty of classic albums...have them one or so weak tracks....nothing's perfect.

In my personal opinion, this is the closest thing to the Black Album in terms of almost every song is playable from beginning to end.
 10 years ago '04        #69
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
albums typical kanye , new , diffferent , creative and very very repeatable playback ....

this is what albums are lacking these days .... kanye rocks sh*t out
 10 years ago '04        #70
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,377 | Props total: 460 460
drunk and hot girls is kinda wack
 10 years ago '04        #71
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,377 | Props total: 460 460
 Killamike79 said:
I didn't say it was a classic, but it can still be considered a classic one day regardless if one or two tracks are garbage. Plenty of classic albums...have them one or so weak tracks....nothing's perfect.

In my personal opinion, this is the closest thing to the Black Album in terms of almost every song is playable from beginning to end.
why do people say crazy things like this??

wait a few years to make crazy statements like this...pump ya brakes
 10 years ago '07        #72
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 5462 5462
 mt fuji said:
drunk and hot girls is kinda wack
dat sh*t is crazyyyyyy, especially when your twisted.......this album is amazing 5/5,

beats are unbelievable, lyrics coulda been a lil better but still crazyyyy
 10 years ago '05        #73
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,331 | Props total: 1654 1654
Top 5 Tracks:

1. Big Brother
2. Homecoming
3. Champion
4. The Good Life
5. Everything I Am / Flash Lights
 10 years ago '04        #74
Khazano 
space
space
$2,396 | Props total: 109 109
5/5 classic in hte making
 10 years ago '05        #75
DY17 
space
space
$591 | Props total: 1 1
5/5 damn a hot album with everything to point im still listenin to this sh*t cant seem to get enough of it damn kanye came hard definately his best album
 10 years ago '04        #76
$tr3tch 
space
space
$4,260 | Props total: 0 0
almost done downloading this, gonna listen to it atleast 2 or 3 times n drop that verdict....after reading some of yalls posts though im expecting something good outta this. Obviously not college dropout quality but something close.

thoughts
Good morning - solid production, really felt it, 5/5. Lyrics are good but could be better. 4/5...so an overall 4.5/5. Great way to start the album
Champion - good production, really upbeat, 4/5. Again good lyrics but could be better, 4/5. Overall 4/5
Stronger - sampled a really different song so its hit or miss...and for me it was a miss. 3/5 beat, 3/5 lyrics = 3/5 overall
I wonder - production was good, 4.5/5. Lyrics could have been alot better but still decent. 2.5/5...overall 3.5/5
Good life - decent track, beats a 4/5 for me while the lyrics were a 3.5/5. lol@ him quoting 50. Overall 3.75/5...tpain really didnt need to be on this track :thumbsdow
Cant tell me nothing remix - bx hyped this up way too much. Still a dope track though...even though i never liked jeezy. Overall 4/5
Barry bonds - worst song on the album imo. It pains me to listen to this entire song. I know alot of you felt this production, i didnt. 2/5. Lyrics 2/5. Only reason i gave it points at all is cuz there are a couple of memorable lyrics in this track...but i still hate it. 2/5 overall and i thought that was generous
Drunk and hot girls - pretty cool track, different than the rest of the album. The story was jokes but has alot of truth to it if you think about your experiences with drunk and hot girls . Productions ok...3/5. Lyrics like i already said are pretty different but it works. 4/5. Overall 3.5/5, cool song but far from my fav. Best part is mos def at the end.
Flash lights - loved the production 5/5. Lyrics were on point and went really well with the beat 5/5...loved this overall 5/5
Everything i am - production was tight 5/5. Lyrics...ye got me on this one, felt it for sure, 5/5. Thats 2 hot tracks in a row, overall 5/5 again
The glory - really liked the beginning of this track...fu*k it im not even gonna bother, this track is crack. Had me hooked from the first second. 5/5 "i know, i know, i know, i look better in person"
Big brother - i was anticipating this track cuz of all the buzz....and it definetely surpassed my expectations. Absolute banger and is already a top 10 track by kanye in my mind. Obviously a 5/5 but anyone that feels kanye's music would tell you that.
Homecoming - disappointment...beat is fu*kin sick 5/5 and the lyrics are tight as hell as well...but im sure most of yall would agree, the original blows this outta the water. This sounds more like a blend than anything to me...and a bad one at that. Not the right song for the beat imo. Overall 3/5. The original is my fav kanye track period. Really needs to be redone in cdq
Bittersweet - as old as this is, its about time he put it on an album. Shoulda been on late registration but it might not have fit in there. Anyways it a banger for sure, 5/5 overall. Production and lyrics are tight as fu*k. Top 15 track by ye for me.
Cant tell me nothing - first single let me down BIG TIME...after hearing this, stronger and then barry bonds, i didnt even wanna peep the album. Track sucks for me...but a sucky track from this guy is still better than 90% of the sh*t thats already out. 3/5 for lyrics and production.

Overall a solid album, had alot of baaaaaaaangers. 2nd best Ye album behind college dropout but not by too much. 4 mics!

Last edited by $tr3tch; 08-30-2007 at 10:54 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #77
space
space
 mt fuji said:
why do people say crazy things like this??

wait a few years to make crazy statements like this...pump ya brakes
Did you even read my post? Where in my post did i make a crazy statement.....did i called it a classic?, no. I said one day......

As for the playback compared to the Black Album, thats a fair comment....i mean for me it only takes a few listens to know when a song is something great. I mean sh*t, thats all it should take...

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 08-30-2007 at 09:41 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #78
youngjersh14 
space
space
$841 | Props total: 1 1
 G●H+O▫§◦Ť said:
All i gotta say is WOW!!!!

This album is Epic to say the least. Calling it a classic would be degrading the albums value really.

every track is on-point, the viba, the lyrics and the way they both sync is fu*king amazing.

And even when u reach the end of the album , u feel like it hasn't finished yet.

I don't think it's possible to describe it any better then that. I honestly got the chills when the album started...then when I wonder started playin....I was just like WHAT THE fu*k!?!?! Dude is really not on earth with us at the moment, this album deserves a new word....I dont even know, I do know this though...."COMMON PASSED ON THIS BEAT I MADE IT TO A JAM"................:applause:
 10 years ago '07        #79
acwmich 
space
space
$908 | Props total: 225 225
where can i get this sh*t????
 10 years ago '07        #80
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 5462 5462
i aint d*ckrydin, but how da fuk can u dudes say that this ain't a dope album.......

people are rating it 1,2,3's, yall are flat out stupid as fu*k.....

this album is the Best sh*t i've heard in a while, hip hop needed this.........Ye and Common got this rap sh*t on lock

Last edited by Pos; 08-30-2007 at 10:20 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago