Kanye West - Graduation (2007)

most viewed right now
vida guerra
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

How Many Mics for chi towns finest
1 Mic 24 4.49%
2 Mics 22 4.12%
3 Mics 73 13.67%
4 Mics 177 33.15%
5 Mics 238 44.57%
Voters: 534. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '05        #241
Mac1 
space
space
space
$260 | Props total: 0 0
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:
what's everyone's beef w/ this joint? Drunk and Hot Girls is crack, beat is nice, vocals by Mos is nice, and the concept of the song is one of the realest things nowadays. Ppl may not admit it but we all know guys who go out their way to fu*k that one drunk girl @ the club

Barry Bonds needed to be taken off and it would be classic material...oh well
I just can't get into that song, I don't know.
 10 years ago '04        #242
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,637 | Props total: 3165 3165
4 /5 i liked it few tracks i didnt like
 10 years ago '04        #243
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:
what's everyone's beef w/ this joint? Drunk and Hot Girls is crack, beat is nice, vocals by Mos is nice, and the concept of the song is one of the realest things nowadays. Ppl may not admit it but we all know guys who go out their way to fu*k that one drunk girl @ the club

Barry Bonds needed to be taken off and it would be classic material...oh well
Hell yeah, the Drunk and Hot songs is what it is. People want it to be more but its not supposed to be. It's a theme song so to say. Dudes used to hate Biggies "Playa Hata" on Life After death and then everyone started to love it. If you can't relate to trying to get some a.ss from a drunk girl on the creep then I guess the song isn't for you. It's not supposed to be a lyrical barage. And as for Barry Bonds, Wayne's verse was underwhelming as they have been for the past 6 months but Ye came straight and the beat was fire.

And we will never get another, Illmatic, 36 Chambers, Reasonable Doubt, Cuban Linx or College Droput. Let the artists grow and do them. Judge each album by itself and not compared to another album.
 10 years ago '04        #244
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
easy 5...i copped this and curtis today...support both of the dudes...
 10 years ago '04        #245
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
CHECK OUT THE ARTICLE I WROTE ON KANYE VS. 50

HIT ME BACK WITH SOME COMMENTS ON THE PAGE... APPRECIATE IT
 10 years ago '05        #246
J.Stevens 
space
space
$318 | Props total: 13 13
4/5

Great album.
 09-13-2007, 10:26 AM         #247
Ryanm3d3iros  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wheres the whole cd?
 10 years ago '06        #248
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,869 | Props total: 264 264
 tdot101 said:
this album is way mediocre and highly overrated
:applause::applause: Kweli's album is much better than Kanye's Graduation. It has a couple good tracks but this sh*t is far from a classic.
(Wait's for Kanye's d*ckriders to defend him)
 10 years ago '05        #249
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,954 | Props total: 6188 6188
Damn dawg. Now I got mad love for YE cause he is doing that good music. To all the hater fu*k yall this n*gga put out another classic album. Give this motherfu*ka his respect on here. Yall motherfu*kas be crying about the state of hip hop. Well this n*gga just put a great album. I am starting to believe it is in a n*ggaz blood to hate. n*ggaz hate just to fu*kin hate.

Youngkilla11207 said:
Kanye man is a talented dude fo reel this ni99a aint from the ghetto and he dont rap lies he raps wat he knows ya dig graduation is better then the black album he gonna soon pass his big brother very soon his flow is getting better and the production is crazy kanye is one of the best rapppers out now jay-z I love that ni99a(no homo) but I think like after kanyes next album hes gonna be better then jay lol Still brooklyn all day
I can't agree with this statement at all. Maybe 10 years from now. Jay has been in the game a long time man. His flow is out of this world. Noway you can say Kanye has surpassed jigga. Just ain't even possible to say right now. Jay-Z would rap Kanye under the table dawg. He's not better than big brother.

Last edited by Quddus; 09-21-2007 at 11:43 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #250
skillz231213 
space
space
$2,214 | Props total: 1 1
this is a very good album. I think he is getting better with his lycis and and i really think as far as beats this is his best album. i think its a great album. the only album that i listing to more than this album is Chamillionaire
 09-24-2007, 02:21 AM         #251
Mr.DJ Hova  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I say this album was another classic from Kanye and his flows keep getting better and better. The production was 10-10 and the bonus tracks are nice too. Now I listen to Kanye, 50, and Zoe. Good music everywhere.
 10 years ago '07        #252
fabianj 
space
space
$281 | Props total: 32 32
All Kanye albums are fire!
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
93 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy