***OFFICIAL NBA 2K8 Thread***

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
92 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #41
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,086 | Props total: 10767 10767
that trailer is fu*king SICK!
 10 years ago '04        #42
trill1 
space
space
$2,729 | Props total: 398 398
cannot wait
 10 years ago '06        #43
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,005 | Props total: 1467 1467
 P-Hill said:
that trailer is fu*king SICK!
What I say?! They change somethings in (cuase the NBA didn't give the ok) that made the video a lil' better. Thats was just the first one. We got two more comin! All reall game play and made by me & Mo'. Anything bad about I want the truth
 10 years ago '05        #44
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
oh so that is you in the intro.. i asked on OS but didn't get an answer... you and momentous = THEM dudes
 10 years ago '05        #45
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
Hey Isiah, what do u mean by the nba made you change some things??? What was originally in the video that the NBA wanted out???
 10 years ago '04        #46
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
that even got that gay a.ss layup Nash does.. I'm not playing anybody who picks the suns.. because I think that layup is a disgrace to basketball..

but damn Chris Paul did some dope sh*t.. and the screen for rip was so real.. the Lebron dunk was identical to one he did during the season... whoooo the Iverson layup.. so many sig moves.. wooooooooo
mang.. I think they outdid 2K7 by a nice amount.. which is unbelievable considering 2k7 was the best sports game ever..

mayneeeeeee...
 09-01-2007, 12:59 AM         #47
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OOOOOH sh*t THEY FIXED THE PISTONS COURT!!

After 8 SEASONS THEY FIXED IT!
 09-01-2007, 01:00 AM         #48
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTre said:
that even got that gay a.ss layup Nash does.. I'm not playing anybody who picks the suns.. because I think that layup is a disgrace to basketball..

but damn Chris Paul did some dope sh*t.. and the screen for rip was so real.. the Lebron dunk was identical to one he did during the season... whoooo the Iverson layup.. so many sig moves.. wooooooooo
mang.. I think they outdid 2K7 by a nice amount.. which is unbelievable considering 2k7 was the best sports game ever..

mayneeeeeee...
You ready to get the heat stomped out again?
 10 years ago '04        #50
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
I CANT VIEW THE TRAILER IM @ WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:f u*k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OCT 2ND CANT GET HERE FAST ENOUGH!!!!I DONT HAVE TO WORK THAT DAY EITHER SO U BEST BELIEVE IM PLAYIN THIS sh*t ALL GOT DAMN DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 10 years ago '06        #51
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
 P-Hill said:
Hey Isiah, what do u mean by the nba made you change some things??? What was originally in the video that the NBA wanted out???
First you said this thread would flop, can I get some of that humble pie.m I can smell it from here.

Like the audio from the opening dunk! We had the commentary and everything, but you need the nba and whos talkin' sign off, but didn't come in time. After the dunk (in the video you see) I think Baron waves his arms to pump the crowd. We had him doin' the "its over cut throat thing" And some other small things.

Once again (and I will say this again) live makes cutscenes. We showed all game play

I'm on the west right now and game head on spike start in 15minand we should be on there
 10 years ago '05        #52
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
LOL i think you have me mistaken for someone else in this thread... i'm a die hard nba 2k fan... but thanks for the info
 10 years ago '05        #53
STL-FYNEST314 
space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 3 3
 Isiah61 said:
First you said this thread would flop, can I get some of that humble pie.m I can smell it from here.

Like the audio from the opening dunk! We had the commentary and everything, but you need the nba and whos talkin' sign off, but didn't come in time. After the dunk (in the video you see) I think Baron waves his arms to pump the crowd. We had him doin' the "its over cut throat thing" And some other small things.

Once again (and I will say this again) live makes cutscenes. We showed all game play

I'm on the west right now and game head on spike start in 15minand we should be on there
luda06 said the thread will flop, not p-hill. now how does that pie smell?

but i just watched the trailer and it look likes 2k8 will be gettin my money this year. shame on live for gassing me up.

Last edited by STL-FYNEST314; 09-01-2007 at 06:52 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #54
Jai-O 
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 0 0
Love the little stuff in the video too (like the crowd wearing team/player jerseys, that drive to the rim was sick, the shoes, even baller bands ). Looking to be a great year for ball.
 09-01-2007, 01:16 PM         #55
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can't wait to cop

I might cop live too
 09-01-2007, 01:23 PM         #56
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nah scratch that just saw the live 08 trailer...still trash
 10 years ago '05        #57
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space

HD Version
 10 years ago '04        #58
Gambin0 
space
space
$1,227 | Props total: 39 39
Ive said fu*k live since i played 2k on dreamcast n I will continue to say it.

Those sig moves look so lifelike.
Haha N dey replayed da B diddy dunk over ak47 haha man Oct 2 cant come soon enough.
 10 years ago '06        #59
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
 STL-FYNEST314 said:
luda06 said the thread will flop, not p-hill. now how does that pie smell?

but i just watched the trailer and it look likes 2k8 will be gettin my money this year. shame on live for gassing me up.
Smells great, but doesn't tatse all that good.
 10 years ago '06        #60
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
 Gambin0 said:
Ive said fu*k live since i played 2k on dreamcast n I will continue to say it.

Those sig moves look so lifelike.
Haha N dey replayed da B diddy dunk over ak47 haha man Oct 2 cant come soon enough.
Took me a good min to get that dunk right. HAd a better one but sh*tty angle. Momentousceltic is the man. I'd had never made a video so I had to learn quick. but he got sick videos on youtube and 2K show that and flew him in all the way from the NY! It was Ant Chaus idea to redo the BDiddy dunk on AK47, but Mo' had already did it on 2K7

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy