8 $ 26 $ 07: WWE Presents Summerslam Live From New Jerzzzzeeeee

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BXWF

15 years ago '05        #1
7942 page views
717 comments

bling_boy 
Props total: 11 11  Slaps total: 0 0
8 $ 26 $ 07: WWE Presents Summerslam Live From New Jerzzzzeeeee

All my cena fans post up in here. The biggest threat to the championship is apparently upon us, randy orton.......

I hope cena beats orton at summerslam, I hope he gets him on the top rope and FU's him onto a steel cheer and then I hope he locks orton into the STFU and then breaks the top rope off like he did against umaga at royal rumble and strangles orton until he breaks ortons neck and makes his legend k*ller a*s tap out. The champ doesnt deserve to lose to orton, cena is the perfect champion, someone we can be proud of not someone like orton who sh!ts in diva's bags and smashes up hotel rooms and poses for gay pictures on the internet.

Orton had his chance as champion in 2004 and he didnt really do too well, cena on the other hand has had some great matches over his historic reign as champion so far.

My friend is going to summerslam from UK, he is making this huge cena sign and he will be in the front few rows supporting him :applause:

No hate in this thread, its just a thread about how cena will kick ortons a*s...the legend of cena will not die!

Last edited by bling_boy; 08-19-2007 at 05:44 PM..

best
worst
717 comments

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+74online now  59
Video inside Megatron roast girl for having fake Louis bag
39 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+119online now  40
Breakfast Club is over
349 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+46online now  37
Image(s) inside Aug 9 - Californian Dr Catches wife pouring Drano in his lemonade!
219 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+26online now  27
audio inside Irv Gotti Responds to Fat Joe “He fooled me, he’s not my friend”
121 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy