most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
230 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 08-27-2007, 06:37 PM         #81
Chrome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bone Diddles said:
hell ya that n*ggas alive! I just saw him and elvis playin a 1on1 pickup game at the YMCA a few days ago...you'll never guess who won
I see you're trying to be sarcastic. A lot of people do that "Tupac is alive, I just saw him riding his bike down the street". It doesn't matter, we both have different mind sets and different opinions. You can't change how people think, just in case you didn't notice.
 10 years ago '06        #82
L.or.D 
space
space
$782 | Props total: 26 26
 stfdkd37 said:
well i got a pic for yall ... this one is highly graphic so if u look and can't take it i don't wanna hear nothin

That n*gga looks pretty dead to me
 08-27-2007, 08:04 PM         #83
Bone Diddles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chrome said:
I see you're trying to be sarcastic. A lot of people do that "Tupac is alive, I just saw him riding his bike down the street". It doesn't matter, we both have different mind sets and different opinions. You can't change how people think, just in case you didn't notice.
lol, yeah I was just joking, guess it wasn't that funny

ahwell....

L.or.D said:
That n*gga looks pretty dead to me

:sick: thats fu*ked up.....
 08-27-2007, 09:58 PM         #84
Ty-Murder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
iono man cus after he died he had the makeveli mixtapes like 1 thru 20 lol and fu*k wat u say nobody records dat much.....and gangsta dont die they get chubbie and move to miami so ima look for his a.ss on south beach
 08-27-2007, 10:04 PM         #85
Victor $weet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ty-murder said:
iono man cus after he died he had the makeveli mixtapes like 1 thru 20 lol and fu*k wat u say nobody records dat much.....and gangsta dont die they get chubbie and move to miami so ima look for his a.ss on south beach
It was more like 1 though 8....I mean, I have all the Makaveli mixtapes, and once it got past that, it just turned into duplicates and wack remixes over other peoples beats, with the exception of a few songs.
 10 years ago '04        #86
kaph_een 
space
space
$498 | Props total: 5 5
....he's dead.

anytime any prominent and influential music star dies, people come up with conspiracy theories...

elvis, jim morrison, 2pac......

i had to stand in on an autopsy for school and the cuts they make on the bodies are identical to the ones in that picture.

the reason there isn't any blood on the table is because they could've already finished the autopsy and began cleaning up. also, there isn't a lot of blood that comes out during the actual procedure. without the heart pumping it, the blood doesn't really squirt out like it does when you cut yourself now.

and of course, we should also remember that it doesn't matter if he's dead or alive. the fact remains he isn't around, so he may as well be dead for all general purposes.
 08-27-2007, 10:14 PM         #87
BERNARDOOO50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bone Diddles said:
hell ya that n*ggas alive! I just saw him and elvis playin a 1on1 pickup game at the YMCA a few days ago...you'll never guess who won
YOU SERIUS WHAT HAPPENED
 08-31-2007, 08:54 AM         #88
Bone Diddles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ricky79 said:
To Be Honest, With A Case Like This... None Of Us Honestly Know Whether He's Dead Or Alive. It's A Mystery. How Do We Know He's Not In A Witness Protection Program? There Has Been Several Failed Attempts To murder Him & That's Basically The Criteria For The Witness Protection Program. I'm Not Saying He Is, And People Alwayz Argue:"Pac Could'nt Stay Quiet Long Enough." Well Bottomline People Change. Ecspecially If He Survived The a.ssassination Attempt In Vegas. Could U Imagine Being In The Hospital & The Doctor's Tell You:"You Just Had A Very Serious Surgery, You're Gonna Survive, But Some People Want 2 Speak 2 You." And In Walks The Government Agents. Maybe Pac Had Enough, Maybe They Gave Him An Offer He Could'nt Refuse & After Having A Lung Cut Out Of His Chest, He Could'nt Imagine A Career In The Rap Industry. Who Could He Trust Anymore? Too Much Drama 4 A Man With One Lung Barely Clinging Onto Life. My Point Is, Who Knows? We Cant Say He's Dead, We Cant Say He's Alive. The Pac We Knew Is Dead. He'll Never Be Back. But The Government Can Easily Fake Autopsy Photos & Make Somebody Disappear. To Me There's Too Much 2 This Story. Why Did Pac Seem 2 Know This Wuz Gonna Happen? Wuz He A Prophet? I Tend 2 Believe So. Or He Masterminded The Biggest Trick In The History Of The Entertainment Biz. There's A Part In The Tupac Resurrection Movie Right At The Beginning Where He Says:"When I Wuz On deathrow, I Wuzzint Happy." I Know The Movie Wuz Made With 100's Of Clips From Interviews He Had, But I've Never Heard That Interview. And How Could He Say That In Past Tense? He Died On deathrow Records.. I Could Go On Forever. But My Opinion. The Photo Looks Like A Fake.

they actually edited his words to make it say that, ive heard the original interview
 10 years ago '06        #89
DrunkenBoxer 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 6 6
To me, this is the best tupac topic ever made on boxden.Classic.

:applause::applause::applause:
 08-31-2007, 04:13 PM         #90
cashrules93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aint u teeny boppers over this yet?
 10 years ago '05        #91
Airbarto1 
space
space
$242 | Props total: 29 29
Even though I don't think you can say that he's not dead there are a ton of suspect details surrounding his death. I don't want to get into the '7' things and other really out there conspiracy sh*t, although its interesting, but some of the actual facts themselves are fishy.

What really bugs me is the cremation thing. It's a 'fact' that Pac was paranoid about death and recorded so much music so that if in fact he did die there would be music still to be released. So in a way he was prepared if he were to die. Yet cremation stands in contrast to the funeral he raps about in Life Goes On? I couldn't imagine someone who was so concerned with death wanting to be cremated. And why so fast? And why did they cancel the celebrations throughout certain cities after he died? I'm pretty sure he was supposed to have a Biggie-like thing where they drove him down the streets of certain cities but that was canceled.

Also him being in the hospital for 6 days is a little suspect. Even in Resurrection they report that his injuries were initially not supposed to be life threatening. Later in the week they correct those reports and say he is in a serious condition. I feel like if someone really famous was shot reports would always err on the side of caution. You wouldn't want to say "oh, they'll be fine" and then have them die.

It's fun to play around with; but until i see him on MTV talking about what he's been up to for the past 10 years I'm going to believe he's dead. And if he is dead I'm sure this was the way he'd want to go. In a way where people continually talked about him for years after his death.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy