tupac autopsy picture?

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #61
Evil G 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,692 | Props total: 795 795
Only if we could get suge knight on a lie detector.
 10 years ago '06        #62
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
 ricky79 said:
There Has Been Several Failed Attempts To murder Him & That's Basically The Criteria For The Witness Protection Program. Could U Imagine Being In The Hospital & The Doctor's Tell You:"You Just Had A Very Serious Surgery, You're Gonna Survive, But Some People Want 2 Speak 2 You." And In Walks The Government Agents.
EXACTLY. All those days that he survived in the hospital make things very suspicious. If he survived again, after a long complicated surgery, I can picture the authorities stepping in. I've read books on how some MOB members were put on the Witness Protection Program for the same exact reasons (fear for their lives). They often get relocated to quiet, remote areas with no big populations (areas close to mountains, nice small towns, etc). They are given NEW Social Security numbers, work histories, their finances are taken care of (etc etc) and are told NOT to communicate with any people besides their most trusted family members. So in essence he IS dead. Just picture him telling his circle: "Okay, do it... tell 'em." And that's when all the coverage of him being "DEAD" floods the news.
 10 years ago '06        #63
ProLogic 
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 9 9
Yeah cuz I still find it hard to believe that a mufu*ka can shoot in a car and get away so easily in LAS VEGAS....No fu*kin way
 08-27-2007, 05:28 PM         #64
Victor $weet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ProLogic said:
Yeah cuz I still find it hard to believe that a mufu*ka can shoot in a car and get away so easily in LAS VEGAS....No fu*kin way
Well, it kind of makes sense if you look at the way it was done...The car pulled up to the right of Suge's car, shot Pac, and took a right turn. For some reason, Suge took a U-Turn to the left, and the rest of the death Row entourage followed behind him....but your right, that is pretty amazing to get away with murder on the Las Vegas strip....after a Tyson f!ght. But I'm pretty sure the cops were in on it, so if you put that piece in the puzzle too, then you got the perfect murder.

I also found it strange that they cremated Pac's body, actually that sh*t is beyond strange.

"Bury me smilin, with G's in my pocket
Have a party at my funeral, let every rapper rock it
Let tha hoes that I used to know from way befo'
Kiss me from my head to my toe
Give me a paper and a pen so I can write about my life of sin
A couple bottles of Gin incase I don't get in"

Those lyrics ring through my ears everytime I think about why they would cremate him....

Last edited by Victor $weet; 08-27-2007 at 05:30 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #65
space
space
 Victor $weet said:
I also found it strange that they cremated Pac's body, actually that sh*t is beyond strange.

"Bury me smilin'
with G's in my pocket
have a party at my funeral
let every rapper rock it
let tha hoes that I usta know
from way before
kiss me from my head to my toe
give me a paper and a pen
so I can write about my life of sin
a couple bottles of Gin
incase I don't get in"

Those lyrics ring through my ears everytime I think about why they would cremate him....
Word. And @ your name and avy. Victor was a bi*ch glad they murked him.
 08-27-2007, 05:33 PM         #66
Victor $weet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
Word. And @ your name and avy. Victor was a bi*ch glad they murked him.
That n*gga was funny as hell in that sh*t to me.... The part where they k!lled him was wack to me though, Mark Wahlberg walkin' from the outskirts WHERE DID HE COME FROM!?!?

08-27-2007, 05:35 PM         #67
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga Pac was a genius. Who knows what happened. It's hard to believe that he's really dead with all the holes in the story. sh*t really doesn't add up for me.

Last edited by TRiL; 08-27-2007 at 05:39 PM..
 08-27-2007, 05:37 PM         #68
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Victor $weet said:
That n*gga was funny as hell in that sh*t to me.... The part where they k!lled him was wack to me though, Mark Wahlberg walkin' from the outskirts WHERE DID HE COME FROM!?!?

Hell yea that mufu*ka walked across miles of ice n sh*t.
 10 years ago '06        #69
ProLogic 
space
space
Dude I really appreciate if u take that avy off....The way dude looks just scare the sh*t outta me

But if he's dead the police k!lled him and I hope they burn in hell
 10 years ago '06        #70
space
space
 Victor $weet said:

Cool flick though. But yeah that part was sick. And you know they just dropped him off and made him walk. He would've looked like a bi*ch if he rolled up to k!ll someone on 4 wheels.
 08-27-2007, 05:52 PM         #71
Victor $weet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
Cool flick though. But yeah that part was sick. And you know they just dropped him off and made him walk. He would've looked like a bi*ch if he rolled up to k!ll someone on 4 wheels.
Movie was dope, that was the only part where I was like Mark Wahlberg is that n*gga, he's just had some questionable endings in a lot of his movies. If you've seen Boogie Nights you can get an idea of where I'm coming from.
 10 years ago '06        #72
space
space
Sorry Pac. :jacked:
 10 years ago '06        #73
ProLogic 
space
space
 (619)309-6449 said:
I was las vegas this past june...I rode the same route pac was in when got shot...no way in fukkin Hades can you escape vegas with helicopters out
See thats what Im sayin....And u where in Vegas on a REGULAR day...Pac was there after a MIKE fu*kIN TYSON f!ght...So if a n*gga tell me u can escape easily I tell em kiss my a.ss cuz no way is that happening
 10 years ago '06        #74
santana2009 
space
space
$1,088 | Props total: 255 255
Pac is alive fareal, he aint coming back any time soon but he on some island right now making some big moves setting up his own business and he got 22 thousand negros on the payroll quote me on that.
 10 years ago '06        #75
space
space
 santana2009 said:
Pac is alive fareal, he aint coming back any time soon but he on some island right now making some big moves setting up his own business and he got 22 thousand negros on the payroll quote me on that.
LMAO.
 08-27-2007, 06:17 PM         #76
Chrome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is a good thread. I honestly think Tupac is dead, but on the flip side I find that too hard to believe. At first I checked out some theories of him being alive and I actually believed it. I got into arguments/debates in real and online about Tupacs death. Then people just told me "no one can accept he's dead, just accept he's dead and let him rest in peace" I tried that, honestly. I kept thinking to myself "Tupac isn't alive if he was he would of came back by now" but something just doesn't add up. I just can't picture him being dead for some reason. If people told me Biggie was alive I would actually think he was dead. You know why? Because his murder is not SUSPICIOUS like Tupacs is. There's just TOO many fu*king fishy things in Tupacs murder. You know people, half of the world doesn't think Tupac isn't dead for no reason. It's not like we're just saying 'Tupac isn't dead" for no got damn reason. You have to look at how he was murdered and add everything up. First off, how in the hell is Tupac gonna get shot 5 times and 12 bullets go in the car and Suge Knights big fat fu*k heavy over weight a.ss aint gonna get shot? Not even one time? But they couldn't say Suge Knight wasn't shot nooo because that would look WAY too suspicious. So what did they do? They said he got GRAZED. Ohhh ok he got GRAZED with a bullet. Come on now? And why were there NO
witnesses? Come on it's not like he got shot in Detroit where the streets are empty. He got shot in fu*king LOS VEGAS a city that NEVER sleeps! Also he died on September 13th, right? Right. So he was shot on September 7th and survived all the way to the 13th. So add day 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13. Now how many numbers are those? 7 correct? Isn't it too much of a coincidence that he died at 4:03 in the morning and 4 + 3 adds up to 7? Oh wow, it's just a coincidence. Ok ok let's take a look at something else, he died at the age of 25. 2 + 5 = ??? I think you know how to answer that yourself. Yes, I've gotten this information from checking out theories of Tupac. But do you get my point? And why would Tupac come back? Wouldn't that make him look bad because Biggie died for NO reason? Now that I think about it, I think Tupac faked his death. Unlike others I don't think he's gonna COME back. But here's one more thing, remember I said he was shot 5 times and 12 bullets were fired at the car? Now let's Subtract 12 from 5 and what do we get? Exactly.
6Fraud slapped this ish

10 years ago '06        #77
santana2009 
space
space
You get 7 in my estimation
 08-27-2007, 06:24 PM         #78
micwrecka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well i heard pacs body wasnt autopsied. why? he was so called creamated almost immediately. unheard of too because it is against the law to creamate a body without an autopsy. then you hear stories and see pics like in this thread... who knows what is real and what isnt.
 08-27-2007, 06:28 PM         #79
Bone Diddles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chrome said:
This is a good thread. I honestly think Tupac is dead, but on the flip side I find that too hard to believe. At first I checked out some theories of him being alive and I actually believed it. I got into arguments/debates in real and online about Tupacs death. Then people just told me "no one can accept he's dead, just accept he's dead and let him rest in peace" I tried that, honestly. I kept thinking to myself "Tupac isn't alive if he was he would of came back by now" but something just doesn't add up. I just can't picture him being dead for some reason. If people told me Biggie was alive I would actually think he was dead. You know why? Because his murder is not SUSPICIOUS like Tupacs is. There's just TOO many fu*king fishy things in Tupacs murder. You know people, half of the world doesn't think Tupac isn't dead for no reason. It's not like we're just saying 'Tupac isn't dead" for no got damn reason. You have to look at how he was murdered and add everything up. First off, how in the hell is Tupac gonna get shot 5 times and 12 bullets go in the car and Suge Knights big fat fu*k heavy over weight a.ss aint gonna get shot? Not even one time? But they couldn't say Suge Knight wasn't shot nooo because that would look WAY too suspicious. So what did they do? They said he got GRAZED. Ohhh ok he got GRAZED with a bullet. Come on now? And why were there NO
witnesses? Come on it's not like he got shot in Detroit where the streets are empty. He got shot in fu*king LOS VEGAS a city that NEVER sleeps! Also he died on September 13th, right? Right. So he was shot on September 7th and survived all the way to the 13th. So add day 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13. Now how many numbers are those? 7 correct? Isn't it too much of a coincidence that he died at 4:03 in the morning and 4 + 3 adds up to 7? Oh wow, it's just a coincidence. Ok ok let's take a look at something else, he died at the age of 25. 2 + 5 = ??? I think you know how to answer that yourself. Yes, I've gotten this information from checking out theories of Tupac. But do you get my point? And why would Tupac come back? Wouldn't that make him look bad because Biggie died for NO reason? Now that I think about it, I think Tupac faked his death. Unlike others I don't think he's gonna COME back. But here's one more thing, remember I said he was shot 5 times and 12 bullets were fired at the car? Now let's Subtract 12 from 5 and what do we get? Exactly.
hell ya that n*ggas alive! I just saw him and elvis playin a 1on1 pickup game at the YMCA a few days ago...you'll never guess who won
 10 years ago '06        #80
santana2009 
space
space
Well you certainly dont win with unimaginatave banter like that young man.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy