Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #41
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
The Government / World leaders gave Tupac an option, either fake his own death, and live the rest of his life under an alias, or be murdered for real.

They knew Pac was more than a rapper, and his word lead a movement bigger than they could let be around.
 10 years ago '05        #42
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
That Orlando Anderson f!ght happened for a reason I know that....Whether it happened so that it could be used as an excuse for Pac being k!lled (By who, I have no Idea, whether Friend or Foe), or a delusion for Pac to stage his own death.
 08-26-2007, 01:17 AM         #43
BIG POPPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ricky79 said:
To Be Honest, With A Case Like This... None Of Us Honestly Know Whether He's Dead Or Alive. It's A Mystery. How Do We Know He's Not In A Witness Protection Program? There Has Been Several Failed Attempts To murder Him & That's Basically The Criteria For The Witness Protection Program. I'm Not Saying He Is, And People Alwayz Argue:"Pac Could'nt Stay Quiet Long Enough." Well Bottomline People Change. Ecspecially If He Survived The a.ssassination Attempt In Vegas. Could U Imagine Being In The Hospital & The Doctor's Tell You:"You Just Had A Very Serious Surgery, You're Gonna Survive, But Some People Want 2 Speak 2 You." And In Walks The Government Agents. Maybe Pac Had Enough, Maybe They Gave Him An Offer He Could'nt Refuse & After Having A Lung Cut Out Of His Chest, He Could'nt Imagine A Career In The Rap Industry. Who Could He Trust Anymore? Too Much Drama 4 A Man With One Lung Barely Clinging Onto Life. My Point Is, Who Knows? We Cant Say He's Dead, We Cant Say He's Alive. The Pac We Knew Is Dead. He'll Never Be Back. But The Government Can Easily Fake Autopsy Photos & Make Somebody Disappear. To Me There's Too Much 2 This Story. Why Did Pac Seem 2 Know This Wuz Gonna Happen? Wuz He A Prophet? I Tend 2 Believe So. Or He Masterminded The Biggest Trick In The History Of The Entertainment Biz. There's A Part In The Tupac Resurrection Movie Right At The Beginning Where He Says:"When I Wuz On deathrow, I Wuzzint Happy." I Know The Movie Wuz Made With 100's Of Clips From Interviews He Had, But I've Never Heard That Interview. And How Could He Say That In Past Tense? He Died On deathrow Records... I Could Go On Forever. But My Opinion. The Photo Looks Like A Fake.
this is the most logical smartest reply i then read in the thread..no this section in so long

real talk at its finest

props earned
 10 years ago '05        #44
rippac4 
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 1050 1050
 Southern_Boi said:
On one hand its like why in the hell did they need an autopsy for if everybody knew how he died. He died from gunshot wounds why you doing an autopsy? Just to make sure?

On the other hand it look like him and those look like his tattoos

I stopped thinking he was alive a couple years back but some of the sh*t still dont make sense
autopsy is done on everybody that dies & he died from cardiac arrest from the gunshots
 10 years ago '05        #45
rippac4 
space
space
 ricky79 said:
To Be Honest, With A Case Like This... None Of Us Honestly Know Whether He's Dead Or Alive. It's A Mystery. How Do We Know He's Not In A Witness Protection Program? There Has Been Several Failed Attempts To murder Him & That's Basically The Criteria For The Witness Protection Program. I'm Not Saying He Is, And People Alwayz Argue:"Pac Could'nt Stay Quiet Long Enough." Well Bottomline People Change. Ecspecially If He Survived The a.ssassination Attempt In Vegas. Could U Imagine Being In The Hospital & The Doctor's Tell You:"You Just Had A Very Serious Surgery, You're Gonna Survive, But Some People Want 2 Speak 2 You." And In Walks The Government Agents. Maybe Pac Had Enough, Maybe They Gave Him An Offer He Could'nt Refuse & After Having A Lung Cut Out Of His Chest, He Could'nt Imagine A Career In The Rap Industry. Who Could He Trust Anymore? Too Much Drama 4 A Man With One Lung Barely Clinging Onto Life. My Point Is, Who Knows? We Cant Say He's Dead, We Cant Say He's Alive. The Pac We Knew Is Dead. He'll Never Be Back. But The Government Can Easily Fake Autopsy Photos & Make Somebody Disappear. To Me There's Too Much 2 This Story. Why Did Pac Seem 2 Know This Wuz Gonna Happen? Wuz He A Prophet? I Tend 2 Believe So. Or He Masterminded The Biggest Trick In The History Of The Entertainment Biz. There's A Part In The Tupac Resurrection Movie Right At The Beginning Where He Says:"When I Wuz On deathrow, I Wuzzint Happy." I Know The Movie Wuz Made With 100's Of Clips From Interviews He Had, But I've Never Heard That Interview. And How Could He Say That In Past Tense? He Died On deathrow Records... I Could Go On Forever. But My Opinion. The Photo Looks Like A Fake.

realest sh*t posted

cause i just watched that again yesterday & really found it odd & you can never put ANYTHING past the gov't
 10 years ago '06        #46
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,238 | Props total: 1554 1554
also suge said on countless videos that he told pac if he was alright and that pac said that he looked worse than him this is a hard mystery.
 10 years ago '04        #47
Thirdeye 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 4 4
 ricky79 said:

yo this some smart sh*t right there.Don't know if it happened like that but this could very well be true.Even if my opinion is that he is dead this is the only scenario where he could live that makes sense.Props given
 10 years ago '06        #48
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
yall also gotta know if Pac aint dead then Biggie died for no reason
 08-26-2007, 05:13 AM         #49
TAY FLOWZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall are sick...listen to what yall saying...let that n*gga rest in peace...they need to stop remixing and mixing his music and coming with cd's, if he was alive he probaly wouldnt collab with most of the n*ggas who be on it....SMH
 10 years ago '07        #50
uzi m.c. 
space
space
$3,914 | Props total: 79 79
once again 2Pac is the topic...sh*t,really who knows...the guy with protective custody theory was on point,sh*t really could be truth but then again,knowin how much a**holes works in the government could it really be that those actual ppl who were "involved" with pac`s custody case that not one of them wouldnt talk by now or say sumthin...i mean one of those guys would know that if he gave some informations out he could get rich as a motherfu*ker cuz imagine what kind of money would ppl pay to know the real truth and its hard to believe that not one of them came forward by now(those are guys who dont give a fu*k about pacs rap skills and his involvement with rap,they care about makin their families fed and they kno they could retire the moment they sold some real info if there really was some)...pac should really be proclaimed as 9th world wonder cuz no matter if hes really alive,breathin somewhere,or dead buried in the ground he managed to stay on the streets virtually and keep his name in the mouf of ppl 11 years after his death and still fu*kin wit ppls heads cuz noone is sure wut happent...dunno...sh*t we can only guess at this point,maybe in the future we will get definite proof that he is dead or he will come back and try to run for a president cuz if ONLY his fans would vote he could win the elections:D
 10 years ago '05        #51
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 (619)309-6449 said:
]What doesn't make sense to me is when tupac was shot....

he went to the hospital and spent 6 days on life support...

Whats your point? People spend 9, 10, 14, a month, a year of life support

if they did an autopsy wouldn't he have on a hospital gown..or be butt a.ss nekkid?(no homo)

Why would you perform an autopsy with a gown on? So you even know what an autopsy is?

why would pac bleeding all crazy like he just got popped 10 minutes ago if he spent all that time in the hospital and then past on?

Are you talking abou the autopsy pic? And why wouldnt he bleed if he was performed on?

[/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"]
dont they take all your jewels off(or request you remove your bling) when you on life support/in-patient status at the hospital?
What jewellery? I dont see any?

Pac is dead let the n*gga RIP. :banghead:
 10 years ago '06        #52
ProLogic 
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 9 9
Im tired of n*ggas sayin let pac rest in peace...He dont want us to let him R.I.P...thats y he made all those songs b4 he "died"...Thats y he has us going off the wall wit this 7 day theory.

Anyway this case has too many blanks in it.Like ol' boy said if he was on life support why wud they chop him all up on the first day
 10 years ago '07        #53
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
What would be the point ov faking his own death?
 08-26-2007, 09:22 AM         #54
502forLife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't want to believe the sh*t ether but damn guys, the dudes dead. He had no reason to fake his death. Muthfuka was str8 hood and had dudes wanting to dump on him everyday no matter where he was at. Just let it be, if he would of ever came out he would of by no but theres no such think.
 10 years ago '06        #55
ProLogic 
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 9 9
 502forLife said:
I don't want to believe the sh*t ether but damn guys, the dudes dead. He had no reason to fake his death. Muthfuka was str8 hood and had dudes wanting to dump on him everyday no matter where he was at. Just let it be, if he would of ever came out he would of by no but theres no such think.
If u fake your death and come back u going to jail...U must wait a certain amount of time before u come bak
 10 years ago '05        #56
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 24 24
 Twinn said:
i dont believe it.... think about it. why is there only one picture of it and no picture that shows his face???
did you ever see a pic of BIG dead?
 08-26-2007, 09:47 AM         #57
502forLife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How often do they show celebrites dead or autopsy pictures unless they leak some way??? Never they don't show pics of sh*t like that, families don't want it to surface. Thats why you don't see pics of biggie or pac dead but I do believe that one is really him.
 10 years ago '06        #58
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478 OP
space
space
$54,886 | Props total: 25675 25675
 uzi m.c. said:
once again 2Pac is the topic...sh*t,really who knows...the guy with protective custody theory was on point,sh*t really could be truth but then again,knowin how much a**holes works in the government could it really be that those actual ppl who were "involved" with [/EGG](those are guys who dont give a fu*k about pacs rap skills and his involvement with rap,they care about makin their families fed and they kno they could retire the moment they sold some real info if there really was some)...pac should really be proclaimed as 9th world wonder cuz no matter if hes really alive,breathin somewhere,or dead buried in the ground he managed to stay on the streets virtually and keep his name in the mouf of ppl 11 years after his death and still fu*kin wit ppls heads cuz noone is sure wut happent...dunno...sh*t we can only guess at this point,maybe in the future we will get definite proof that he is dead or he will come back and try to run for a president cuz if ONLY his fans would vote he could win the elections:D

that makes since but government officials if they did talk they would go to jail for like 20 years da confidential info who wants to be rich and in jail?
 10 years ago '05        #59
rippac4 
space
space
 BlaznHizzle said:
did you ever see a pic of BIG dead?
yeah & he was in his casket
 08-27-2007, 03:00 PM         #60
Ty-Murder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i seen a pic like 5 yrs ago of him overseas it was a close up to he had a mustache and glasses it was very convincing
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago