tupac autopsy picture?

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
29 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #21
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1011 1011
 ProLogic said:
Well its possible...IF somebody took it wit a camera during the video shoot
If If If... Well its possible...If he didn't get shot he would be alive right now!!! Pac is gone let the n*gga rest!!!
 08-25-2007, 07:17 PM         #22
Victor $weet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waytoomuch said:
i could c y people could possibly think that tho. the positionin is kinda similar. n that autopsy pic isn't captured all the way. this pic is cut shorter. on the 1 i saw, the pic went all the way down 2 his arms n he had a braclet on the extended version of this autopsy pic jus like the video which raises sum questions.

but homie is dead tho.
Well, like I said I think it's real, but you may be right, the picture could very well be fake. I read on the MrMakaveli forums that polarization of the photo proved there was a missing tattoo on the neck. It also kinda looks like the table he's laying on is glowing, not to mention there is no blood surrounding his body, and the whole left side of his body looks out of the ordinary, but I don't know. It's basically a judgement thing and we will never know for sure.

Last edited by Victor $weet; 08-25-2007 at 07:19 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #23
ProLogic 
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 9 9
 A-N-D-1 said:
If If If... Well its possible...If he didn't get shot he would be alive right now!!! Pac is gone let the n*gga rest!!!
U talkin like Im arguing that he's alive....
 08-25-2007, 08:13 PM         #24
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there's a lot of weird aspects about his story but he's dead, like it or not
 08-25-2007, 08:25 PM         #25
deejay_emcee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude that pic is mad old
 08-25-2007, 08:33 PM         #26
Victor $weet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deejay_emcee said:
dude that pic is mad old

Really!?!?!? Well, all I can say is thank you, for that insightful, enlightening information. "That pic is mad old." Damn, I never woulda thought, well except for the fact that 2Pac died in 1996, but I guess not a lot of people know that either, huh? We all thought his body was preserved for 11 years, and the picture was just taken a few days ago....

10 years ago '06        #27
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478 OP
space
space
$54,900 | Props total: 25700 25700
 Victor $weet said:

Really!?!?!? Well, all I can say is thank you, for that insightful, enlightening information. "That pic is mad old." Damn, I never woulda thought, well except for the fact that 2Pac died in 1996, but I guess not a lot of people know that either, huh? We all thought his body was preserved for 11 years, and the picture was just taken a few days ago....

lol now thats some funny sh*t props my dude
 08-25-2007, 08:38 PM         #28
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think tupac had some kinda arrangement with the people who k!lled him if hes dead
 08-25-2007, 09:33 PM         #29
CapoGambino305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dam i dont know meng
 10 years ago '06        #30
ProLogic 
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 9 9
 CIDF said:
i think tupac had some kinda arrangement with the people who k!lled him if hes dead
How can u have an arrangement wit somebody that k!lled u?
 08-25-2007, 09:49 PM         #31
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tupac has found a way to bring himself back to life that must be it!!!!!!
 08-25-2007, 09:50 PM         #32
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tupac is the chosen one!!! The Black Jesus!!!!!
 10 years ago '05        #33
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,192 | Props total: 11766 11766
Pac is gone man. I stopped believin he was alive in like 2004 tho
 08-25-2007, 09:53 PM         #34
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac returns 2007
 10 years ago '06        #35
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,675 | Props total: 200 200
man pac is gone, can ya really believe pac would be this quiet for so long??
 08-25-2007, 11:55 PM         #36
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ProLogic said:
How can u have an arrangement wit somebody that k!lled u?
who knows? tupac was a spiritual dude. all i know is he knew he was gonna die and he was shot on the 7th day the number hes obsessed with.

and if he doesnt return by the end of this year hes gone.
 08-26-2007, 12:33 AM         #37
ricky79 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To Be Honest, With A Case Like This... None Of Us Honestly Know Whether He's Dead Or Alive. It's A Mystery. How Do We Know He's Not In A Witness Protection Program? There Has Been Several Failed Attempts To murder Him & That's Basically The Criteria For The Witness Protection Program. I'm Not Saying He Is, And People Alwayz Argue:"Pac Could'nt Stay Quiet Long Enough." Well Bottomline People Change. Ecspecially If He Survived The a.ssassination Attempt In Vegas. Could U Imagine Being In The Hospital & The Doctor's Tell You:"You Just Had A Very Serious Surgery, You're Gonna Survive, But Some People Want 2 Speak 2 You." And In Walks The Government Agents. Maybe Pac Had Enough, Maybe They Gave Him An Offer He Could'nt Refuse & After Having A Lung Cut Out Of His Chest, He Could'nt Imagine A Career In The Rap Industry. Who Could He Trust Anymore? Too Much Drama 4 A Man With One Lung Barely Clinging Onto Life. My Point Is, Who Knows? We Cant Say He's Dead, We Cant Say He's Alive. The Pac We Knew Is Dead. He'll Never Be Back. But The Government Can Easily Fake Autopsy Photos & Make Somebody Disappear. To Me There's Too Much 2 This Story. Why Did Pac Seem 2 Know This Wuz Gonna Happen? Wuz He A Prophet? I Tend 2 Believe So. Or He Masterminded The Biggest Trick In The History Of The Entertainment Biz. There's A Part In The Tupac Resurrection Movie Right At The Beginning Where He Says:"When I Wuz On deathrow, I Wuzzint Happy." I Know The Movie Wuz Made With 100's Of Clips From Interviews He Had, But I've Never Heard That Interview. And How Could He Say That In Past Tense? He Died On deathrow Records... I Could Go On Forever. But My Opinion. The Photo Looks Like A Fake.
 08-26-2007, 12:42 AM         #38
Victor $weet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ricky79 said:
There's A Part In The Tupac Resurrection Movie Right At The Beginning Where He Says:"When I Wuz On deathrow, I Wuzzint Happy." I Know The Movie Wuz Made With 100's Of Clips From Interviews He Had, But I've Never Heard That Interview. And How Could He Say That In Past Tense? He Died On deathrow Records...

Very good point, I thought the exact same thing when I saw that movie.

I'll give you props when I'm allowed to.
 10 years ago '07        #39
Diplomatt15 
space
space
$3,996 | Props total: 950 950
he dead.....
 10 years ago '06        #40
NCAT_Boi 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,518 | Props total: 19 19
saw the pics in The Source...when they did the special report on k!llings in Hip-Hop, specifically Busta Rhymes and his partner and Big Hawk from TX. Tupac is gone, there will never be another...God keep his soul.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago