NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 08-25-2007, 09:56 PM         #121
Bdempsey8907 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so for you philly cats is it true that cass was a bi*ch? i heard mad stories bout him gettin robbed and gettin his a.ss whopped from philly dudes i know. they was like dudes used to just steal on him for no reason and sh*t like that
 10 years ago '04        #122
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 Simba said:
OWNED!!!!!!

as you type a paragraph....

whatever you say loser...

comin on here COMIN AT ME FIRST talkin sh*t....all cuz i said your boy got his a.ss beat.

And I don't gotta live in philly to pick up a magazine years ago and read about the situation dummy

And I don't live on the west coast either,

Far from mad....I laugh when I roast a**holes like you....

Realistically if you woulda just kept your post neutral or shut the fu*k up we wouldn't be havin this discussion......check yourself lil one....
LMAO @ Gillie bein my "boy".

You've continued to make yourself look like a jackass. I was being real and said that Gillie was a real dude. He's deep in Philly. That makes him my boy now?
What the fu*k are you on?
And you do realize that these magazines and hip hop dvds DONT tell you the whole story all of the time? And apparently whatever magazine you got your information from was dead wrong. Again, don't speak about sh*t you have no knowledge about.
You aint from Philly or even the tri state area. Stick to talkin about down south garbage and shut the fu*k up.

And lol @ you trying to play it off and act cool by calling me "lil one". Fact is I'm probably older than you.

But then again, there's where ignorance and idiocy kicks in. And telling by your avatars (the last two) and your posts, its pretty simple to see that you're a fu*king moron.

Anything else you'd like to pull out of your a.ss and get educated on?
 10 years ago '05        #123
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 str8_akademiks said:
LOL you're mad f*g**t.

I gave you a line and you're writing paragraphs and searching the internet for pictures.

I guess I hit a nerve there.

And when have I ever said I liked Gillie as a rapper? The fact is that you aint even from Philly so you got no idea what the fu*k you're talking about.
Matter of fact, you aint even on the same coast!! Check yourself bi*ch.
The sh*t was not a street f!ght where Beans just snuffed Gillie and it ended.
Dudes died over that beef and it wasnt over Gillie thinkin Beans ran with his style.

Stop speaking about sh*t you have no knowledge about.

You're a fu*king clown.

Back you your corner you dumb fu*k.

Didnt Spade k!ll Chris and Neef homeboy LA??? Thats when I heard the beef stopped, Cuz I remember Chris and Neef on the radio and I have this on cd, where they were rappin and goin hard on Dutch and Spade
 10 years ago '06        #124
L.or.D 
space
space
$782 | Props total: 26 26
Cassidy had that one coming, he talks too much shyt, it was a simple question, all son had to do was give a generic answer and keep it movin' but no.........
 08-26-2007, 12:50 AM         #125
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, this thread alredy platinum
 10 years ago '05        #126
Dat 1 Dude 
space
space
$3,544 | Props total: 276 276
man... foreal foreal.. i never heard a gillie song..
 10 years ago '04        #127
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 Bdempsey8907 said:
so for you philly cats is it true that cass was a bi*ch? i heard mad stories bout him gettin robbed and gettin his a.ss whopped from philly dudes i know. they was like dudes used to just steal on him for no reason and sh*t like that
i know he got smacked a lil after "hotel" came out durin a dice game in west philly, the bul was talkin bout how he switched up & turned into a bi*ch & cas was like "whatever man i aint no bi*ch...." & the bul just smacked the sh*t out of him...i cant confirm any other stories tho...but i've heard about that sh*t from multiple reliable sources, my man was there, on 52nd...however, gil aint got much of a tuff guy image either, theres loads of stories bout him...gil supposedly the biggest bi*ch out of the figgas, dutch & spade is real a.ss n*ggas, gil was the "flashy" most marketable one perhaps, arguably the best one....which sounds bad now, but truth is, before he left suave house he was sh*ttin on trax, he got wit cash money & his whole sh*t started to change

if i had to say who was a bigger bi*ch, i'd say gil, however i think gil is more respected in the streets of philly...i personally respect em both, i want em both to get they shine, its fu*ked up gil & the figgas never really got a fair shot, i like seein cass, maintain his sh*t, especially thru all the sh*t that been goin on wit him the past year & a half, that n*gga is blessed
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop