GILLIE DA KID dissing Cassidy in his own hood

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #81
killacali86 
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 19 19
 REAL_NESS said:
case closed, some real talk

good $hit
 10 years ago '04        #82
gutta561 
space
space
space
$909 | Props total: 91 91
cameraman baited that n*gga

dude funny though

there was truth to what cassidy was saying
 08-25-2007, 10:24 AM         #83
Chrome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chrismb said:
ok....but wouldnt n*ggas from your own hood would hate that you blew up?
Exactly. fu*k Gilligan's Island. That n*gga on some emotional sh*t he real sensitive.
 08-25-2007, 10:58 AM         #84
CapoGambino305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol Gillie lookin mad crazy on that vid
 10 years ago '06        #85
BTiZZLe 
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
gilly sucks
 10 years ago '04        #86
Collapse 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$773 | Props total: 0 0
if yall actually lived in philly it would b a diff story

yes cass does get more love than gillie..

eness is the only rapper that stays in philly..

i caught dude on south street..

10 years ago '04        #87
gutta561 
space
space
space
$909 | Props total: 91 91
 Collapse said:

at that e-ness pic

n*ggas in this thread are saying gillie is well known in the tri state, but before when i was on the ic, sohh, and da bx n*ggas never mentioned him once.
 10 years ago '04        #88
Collapse 2 heat pts
space
space
space
dude looked like a bum..

real rap..
 10 years ago '05        #89
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
Gillie still stuck in the hood
 10 years ago '04        #90
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
 Collapse said:

ever since e-ness got his a.ss choked out on mtv lol..i cant let dat go dawg.....i mean i kno he can spit he prolly was da best one on the show buh dat n*gga got his a.ss beasted by dat lil n*gga from dade
 10 years ago '06        #91
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
gillie is startin to be the mad rapper
 10 years ago '05        #92
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
this n*gga is corny everything cassidy said is the truth..2nd why would he go back to the hood this n*gga jus caught a body 2yrs ago fu*kin around in the hood got that n*gga locked up and coulda lost everything.. how ignorant do sound when u say some sh*t like u not a THUG U WENT TO THE SMARTEST SCHOOL IN PHILLY!!

Last edited by hustlehard365; 08-25-2007 at 02:16 PM..
 08-25-2007, 02:20 PM         #93
Threatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kevkhalee said:
gillie is startin to be the mad rapper
 10 years ago '04        #94
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
didnt gilly JUST get shot...dont think words can add up to the bullets he felt
 10 years ago '04        #95
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
those look like some clean townhouses lmao at callin that sh*t the hood
 10 years ago '05        #96
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 Simba said:
Hope y'all n*ggas do know HE IS doin this for attention....

From Beanie Sigel to Lil Wayne to Cass......

And Beanie actually duffed his a.ss out down at the greg street party a few years back.........

IN FRONT OF BABY, WHILE HE WATCHED........
Gillie aint start that beef wit Beans neither, Yeah the part wit Beans beating his a.ss was true but the reason Major Figgas was beefin wit State Prop was a business deal gone wrong, and outside entourage's but that sh*t squashed now at U n*ggas tryin 2 make it seem like Gillie is just startin sh*t, all n*ggas gotta do is stop speakin on him and he wont do the sh*t he do
 10 years ago '05        #97
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 That Dude said:
^^^ Do y'all actually lissen to rap and take everything rappers say as the gospel truth? who the hell cares if he pushin' wieght or not, juss lissen to the music, Do y'all think all those gangster rappers have actually k!lled or shot at that many people? NO but we still bump it cause its music. Me personally I dont give a fu*k about a n*ggas' street cred or wat he do in his personal life. As long as they make good music then I'm good. Y'all need to stop takin rap so literal
See this is a sensitive subject, now say Rupaul was a rapper and rapped as good as Jay, Nas, or Big, are U goin to listen, is it goin to be all about the music then?? I doubt it and if U say yes it will U either lying to prove your point or U just like gay n*ggas who rap See wit Actors they actually admit they are actors and they know they roles, if wayne said somethin like I aint no gangsta this is just entertainment then I could respect that somewhat cuz U keepin it 100, but I cant cuz he actually said in a interview that he is a gangsta, and I kno for a fact he is not, but 90% of these rappers out are sayin that they really are thugs and doin this sh*t, see fans wouldnt care about street cred if the rapper wouldnt LIE and say they had some, its all about true and false, if a n*gga a straight bi*ch talkin this k!lla sh*t I dont wanna hear it, or talkin bout mansions and whips he got when he sleepin at a bus station every night, it cant be just about the music because the artist is not allowing it to be
 10 years ago '05        #98
That Dude 
space
space
$847 | Props total: 89 89
 hustlehard365 said:
this n*gga is corny everything cassidy said is the truth..2nd why would he go back to the hood this n*gga jus caught a body 2yrs ago fu*kin around in the hood got that n*gga locked up and coulda lost everything.. how ignorant do sound when u say some sh*t like u not a THUG U WENT TO THE SMARTEST SCHOOL IN PHILLY!!
LMAO I didnt even think of that line you ain't a thug cause you went to the smartest school. How stupid is Gillie thats some ignorant sh*t right there for real. Props for pointing that out for real Gillie a herb
 10 years ago '05        #99
That Dude 
space
space
$847 | Props total: 89 89
 Basicgz said:
See this is a sensitive subject, now say Rupaul was a rapper and rapped as good as Jay, Nas, or Big, are U goin to listen, is it goin to be all about the music then?? I doubt it and if U say yes it will U either lying to prove your point or U just like gay n*ggas who rap See wit Actors they actually admit they are actors and they know they roles, if wayne said somethin like I aint no gangsta this is just entertainment then I could respect that somewhat cuz U keepin it 100, but I cant cuz he actually said in a interview that he is a gangsta, and I kno for a fact he is not, but 90% of these rappers out are sayin that they really are thugs and doin this sh*t, see fans wouldnt care about street cred if the rapper wouldnt LIE and say they had some, its all about true and false, if a n*gga a straight bi*ch talkin this k!lla sh*t I dont wanna hear it, or talkin bout mansions and whips he got when he sleepin at a bus station every night, it cant be just about the music because the artist is not allowing it to be
So I guess you don't lissen to gangster rap then, cause I gaurantee you more than 70% of them rappers dont do all that sh*t. Lets juss say your favorite rapper came out of the closet today would you stop listenin' to his music? Yeah you would prolly lose ALOT of respect for him but you would still bump his old sh*t admit it or not.
 10 years ago '04        #100
Collapse 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 MegaTON said:
those look like some clean townhouses lmao at callin that sh*t the hood

philly is the hood..
smh at u..

:thumbsdow
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy