GILLIE DA KID dissing Cassidy in his own hood

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-25-2007, 12:13 AM         #61
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I had to watch that sh*t again, Gillie animated as fu*k, sh*ts funny
 10 years ago '04        #62
Collapse 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$773 | Props total: 0 0
 minimeblunts said:
dayum mayne.... wheres the philly brotherly love???? we need unity!!!

beans, cass, free, young gunz, gillie, oschino, omillio, slaughter rico >>>>>
you forgot so many more..

if philly could unity..

ur lookin at a dynasty...
 08-25-2007, 02:11 AM         #63
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damnnnnn on his old stompin grounds with his ex peoples........ The weed be making this rappers act stupid.
 10 years ago '05        #64
bezee 
space
space
space
$644 | Props total: 273 273
 Rique said:
what song was that at the end?

[CODE]http://rapidshare.com/files/51148362/03-gillie_da_kid-gangsta.mp3[/CODE]
 10 years ago '04        #65
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
lol Gillie's funny, he should stick to dvds seriously it wouldn't be so bad if he continually had new targets
 08-25-2007, 03:44 AM         #66
Twinn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Basicgz said:
See thats were U wrong I can never say Gillie doin this 4 publicity because them n*ggas dissed him first, Wayne dissed Gillie first, what is he supposed to do?? He acted like any n*gga would and went at Wayne if he turned the other cheek Philly would disown that n*gga, and U saw him giving Cassidy much love and shouting him out then Cass basically said he aint sh*t, it would be one thing if Cass didnt acknowledge him at all and said somethin like All I kno is Larceny when dude asked about Gillie, but he kept goin on and on and kept running his mouth, I agree that Gillie need to come out wit some type of album indy or major so he can have some type of relavence, but these beefs he did not start, n*ggas started runnin they mouth
it aint no beef stupid. its called talking... you know, stating your opinion, answering a question!!!!!!!
 10 years ago '05        #67
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,113 | Props total: 516 516
this is to funny cass about to murder this kid
dt
 08-25-2007, 07:34 AM         #68
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats all imma basically say.. for all the people that keep saying dude is broke.. his house is big as hells..
 10 years ago '06        #69
mrpriest469 
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 12 12
 X-NINE said:
Yea this did look pretty setup....Cass took that sh*t

But I mean even tho he was clownin on dude, how is he in any position to talk tho? What Cass said is true, "Is he even signed? He doesnt have a single out", he gets love in his area of Philly, but LETS BE REAL....How many ppl in CHICAGO, BOSTON, NY, CALI, ATLANTA, NEW ORLEANS AND ST-LOUIS ACTUALLY KNOW THIS DUDE? I know my Chicago folk has not heard of em, at least untill that beef with Lil Wayne happened last yr......and he hasnt even dropped AN album at all....Yet Cass has two, and became commericialy the most known dude from that state, aside from Beanie Sigel, Roots, etc.....
n*gga better be glad he still eatin on the block, cuz he coulda gotten his a.ss taken to jail with all that coke they found in Philly.......

But lmao @ Gillies expressionz tho, gotdamn that n*gga is animated like amothafu*ka
I remember him from his days wit Major Figgaz, and most who listen to a nice amount of rap do, he just hasn't made it like he could have.
 10 years ago '06        #70
mrpriest469 
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 12 12
Is Cassidy talking about that Two Step song being top forty..... That sh*t is trash, where's the old Cass.
 10 years ago '05        #71
That Dude 
space
space
$847 | Props total: 89 89
 chrismb said:
ok....but wouldnt n*ggas from your own hood would hate that you blew up?
Exactly
 08-25-2007, 08:23 AM         #72
-Scar- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chrismb said:
gillie had beef with beans?
Yup.....he ws claimin that same sh*t he did against Wayne.....talkin bout Beans was runnin with his style or some sh*t......

Beans caught his a.ss down south and washed out his mouth....
 08-25-2007, 08:34 AM         #73
-Scar- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
shut the fu*k up. You're just mad because Gillie dissed the n*gga that you're infatuated with.
SHUUUUUUUUUUUT

THE

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

UP..........

lil dude, check my posts, I clown wayne all the time and still listen to him you rapper-sensitive bi*ch.........

Who's REALLY MAD?

Me?

or YOU?

Looks like YOU since I dropped a fact on your favorite metros3xual rapper....

Don't like the fact he got his a.ss whooped? Too Bad.....

[pic - click to view]

Get some pompoms and a skirt and quit cryin over another man's credibilty....

Last edited by -Scar-; 08-25-2007 at 08:37 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #74
That Dude 
space
space
Y'all act like Cass was lyin or some sh*t he juss said it how it is
1. Gillie has NO deal
2. How is he the KING of Philly when he ain't got no single
3. He only fu*ks wit his Larseny fam.

So I don't get whats wrong wit that. And goin to a n*ggaz old hood don't mean sh*t after he blows. They juss mad cause the n*gga smart enough not to bring every single n*gga in his hood with him otherwise he would be broke. Y'all remember what happened to MC Hammer right? Those are juss random n*ggaz anyways. I bet you this, they some n*ggaz on 75th that still fu*ks wit Cass. Smh at those n*ggaz, if Cass threw they puppy a.ss some change bet they wont be talkin all sideways. You can never please everyone. They shouting out BARRY REESE, wtf is the point of that? Thats the n*gga's name his moms prolly gave him and thats his album name (B.A.R.S) Gillie needs to fall back Cass is on his third album and Gillie on his 569737684 mixtape that don't mean sh*t, ask papoose. And if cass wasnt doin sumn right, J records woulda dropped em. Its the music business, record labels are out to make money. fu*k wat Gillie has to say, n*ggaz only fu*k wit Gillie now becuase he like them and ain't got as much paper in the rap game and he is still LOCAL. If Gillie claimed he wrote all that sh*t for Wayne why the hell didnt he keep them hits for himself and at least have a single out? This dude a liar someone needs to expose his a.ss.

Last edited by That Dude; 08-25-2007 at 08:47 AM..
 08-25-2007, 08:50 AM         #75
DrUnK-N-MuNkY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gillie and Hell rell Interviews>>>>>>>>
 10 years ago '07        #76
boxden813 
space
space
$246 | Props total: 8 8
In every rap you hear... we all hear that cassidy is pushing weight and all that other sh*t. Obviously on that video there aint no weight pushing there and he don't live in philly. Cassidy is a great rapper all hands down but... they airing him out. Ecspecially that pistol thing!! I now know that cass aint pushing no kind of weight from where he's from. Hope he is doing somwhere else cause of not he frail.
 10 years ago '05        #77
That Dude 
space
space
^^^ Do y'all actually lissen to rap and take everything rappers say as the gospel truth? who the hell cares if he pushin' wieght or not, juss lissen to the music, Do y'all think all those gangster rappers have actually k!lled or shot at that many people? NO but we still bump it cause its music. Me personally I dont give a fu*k about a n*ggas' street cred or wat he do in his personal life. As long as they make good music then I'm good. Y'all need to stop takin rap so literal
 08-25-2007, 10:04 AM         #78
lilfee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the truth hurts
 08-25-2007, 10:07 AM         #79
BlockBurner226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yelloboy said:
does Gillie the Kid even have any fans, i mean does anybody really look out for gillie's music?
one cat does

and thats the dude in the wayne diss video with the white sunglasses
 10 years ago '05        #80
That Dude 
space
space
 lilfee said:
the truth hurts
exactly I really don't see nothin wrong wit wat cass said its juss the truth. It wasn't like he said fu*k gillie or gillie can't rap or some sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy