Aug 24 - On April 13, 2029 an asteroid will pass within 21,557 miles of Earth…

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #81
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
aww damn
 10 years ago '04        #82
Bodega 
space
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
Looked up some info on this.. its suppose to be a theory by the sumarians and it is said to happen like every 3600 years. Jus like what sum1 said on youtube , if it does happen every 3600 then why do we and the other living species still here then ?

but anywayz i guess the planet shows up every 3600 years or so and peoples story changes as time go on. now the asteriod i hope tht sh*t ain't coming if so i hope i hope those dumbazz space missions were links into helpn us agianst factors like tht.
 10 years ago '04        #83
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,310 | Props total: 11226 11226
 X-NINE said:
BULL SHIIIIIIIIIITE

I dont believe a damn thing these scientists be comin up with......

Mothafu*kaz said we was all gonna die in 2000, but we still livin

^ at saying scientists said that.
 10 years ago '04        #84
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,399 | Props total: 3875 3875
99942 Apophis (previously known by its provisional designation 2004 MN4) is a near-Earth asteroid that caused a brief period of concern in December 2004 because initial observations indicated a relatively large probability that it would strike the Earth in 2029. Additional observations provided improved predictions that eliminated the possibility of an impact on Earth or the Moon in 2029. However there remained a possibility that during the 2029 close encounter with Earth, Apophis would pass through a "gravitational keyhole", a precise region in space no more than about 400 meters across, that would set up a future impact on April 13, 2036. This possibility kept the asteroid at Level 1 on the Torino impact hazard scale until August 2006. It broke the record for the highest level on the Torino Scale, being, for only a short time, a level 4, before it was lowered.[1]
Additional observations of the trajectory of Apophis revealed the "keyhole" would likely be missed and on August 5, 2006, Apophis was lowered to a Level 0 on the Torino Scale. As of October 19, 2006, the impact probability for April 13, 2036, is estimated at 1 in 45,000. An additional impact date in 2037 has been identified; however, the impact probability for that encounter is 1 in 12.3 million.
Despite the fact that there is no longer any significant probability of an Earth impact, the Planetary Society is offering a $50,000 prize for the best plan to put a tracking device on or near the asteroid.[2]
 08-27-2007, 03:11 PM         #85
IMPERIOUS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's That Real Bad Luck ... The 13th Falls On A Friday That Year ..
 08-27-2007, 03:13 PM         #86
Jayruk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we got so much sh*t in space that its only a matter of time before they just seek it out, attach a rocket or solar sail to it and redirect the damn thing...
 10 years ago '04        #87
dj_tameil 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 92 92
 ReGiMe MeNaCe said:
washed up a.ss dj, u and your cousin, can both get off tiger's d*ck, cuz we all know that the only way u were on the basement, homo a.ss n*gga, fu*k out of here

we went from talkin about an asteroid to this muhfu*ka talkin bout i'm a washed up dj...lmaoooooo. what kinda hate is that? lol... and what the hell does the bassment have to do with my cousin...lol u have some serious hate issues homie... i didnt even know tigger b4 the bassment. i got on a few different shows on b.e.t. because they see talent in me and they called me. thanks for hatin:finger:
 10 years ago '04        #88
orv 
space
space
$4,292 | Props total: 1660 1660
Seems like I'm gonna get special powers in a couple decades. :)
 10 years ago '07        #89
Diplomatt15 
space
space
$3,996 | Props total: 954 954
 Souljah1Eight7 said:
im still worried about pinky and the brain taken over, fu*k an asteroid
 08-27-2007, 04:07 PM         #90
khmerraps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 micwrecka said:
even IF im alive i'll be in my 40's or 50's so i'm cool.
DAMN .. u old dogg .. :finger:
 08-27-2007, 04:35 PM         #91
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj_tameil said:
go sit on the fu*kin asteroid and ride it into the ground then fool. u actin like u lived and seen this sh*t happen with your own eyes b4...whatever man i'm done... and u can talk sh*t about my myspace and mixtapes and all... that dont stop sh*t homie... i get money... and i been more places than u will probably ever be in your life... so yes... please help promote me more. when u live to see something like this happen with your own eyes then u can tell me what i should believe or not. i'm not dumb... i never said a large enough object falling from outerspace wouldnt do damage... but something less than the size of 1 city block ....come on man.... whatever... lmao @ this dude posting the pm & trying to gain e-friends on his side to gang up on me. buildin e-stats..lol
Really, where have you been? I'm intrigued, give me a list of countries you've visited

And you're stupid. When will you get the message? You can't even find one person who agrees with your views on the matter of asteroids and planes hitting the earth. Just stop now, your parents should fu*king off themselfs for bringing such a sub-human into this world.

Run along Dj Tameil... You're a nobody
 10 years ago '06        #92
Bk's Finest 
space
space
space
$923 | Props total: 34 34
You dudes are funny as hell man. Who knows what the F*ck is gonna happen tomorrow when we are not promised today. You people watch too much T.V. Everyone on here beefing with each other when none of us have credible information. I'll tell you one thing though, I hope that sh!t hits soon, so it can take some of you clowns with it. And if we all got to go then so be it. We all gotta go someday. Until then I'll be :finger:
 08-27-2007, 04:37 PM         #93
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Christos said:
April 13th..the same day as the resurrection of Jesus. Very interesting.
Firstly, you can't even prove Jesus was ressurected so don't go there. Secondly it's called coincedence.
 08-27-2007, 04:45 PM         #94
Steve--O  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll be 43 by then so I'll of lived my life.

It will be scary but honestly if it hits earth it hits earth
 08-27-2007, 05:52 PM         #95
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Christos said:
April 13th..the same day as the resurrection of Jesus. Very interesting.
gets even more interesting, but i'm sure you already know.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````` ````````````````

if anyone is a christian, you might be interested in above video. also, apophis is a little small to k!ll off 90-95% of the planet. the one that suppose of k!lled the dinos off was at least 10km across.

this is another video, not apophis, showing the simulated destruction of earth by the planet k!ller.

10 years ago '04        #96
skillz0104 
space
space
$460 | Props total: 0 0
yeah i already told nasa ill strap a bomb to my self and float off into space and destroy it before it comes anywhere close..so dont trip yall... I I I..I GOT UM...
 08-27-2007, 06:37 PM         #97
ReGiMe MeNaCe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dj tamiel, you the worst.
 10 years ago '04        #98
dj_tameil 2 heat pts
space
space
 ReGiMe MeNaCe said:
dj tamiel, you the worst.

ReGiMe MeNaCe you're a d*ckrider.
 10 years ago '04        #99
dj_tameil 2 heat pts
space
space
i love how i'm a nobody but if u type my name into your search bar like 30 pages of info and magazine sh*t comes up all over the internet...lol
 08-27-2007, 09:18 PM         #100
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj_tameil said:
i love how i'm a nobody but if u type my name into your search bar like 30 pages of info and magazine sh*t comes up all over the internet...lol
does repeating the same thing over and over make you feel good about yourself??? to a whole bunch of strangers on the internet???
really? ? ?

if your as notable as you probably feel you are , you should be out deejaying not on a fu*king website, much less a forum

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy