Aug 24 - On April 13, 2029 an asteroid will pass within 21,557 miles of Earth…

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #61
kik-rawks 1 heat pts
space
space
$299 | Props total: 110 110
I won the 50 Grand. Give G. W. Bush a cellie, put him on the rock and have him call back next time he is in range and has service.
 10 years ago '07        #62
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,222 | Props total: 12 12
time to double up on the fu*king
 08-27-2007, 06:49 AM         #63
YOUNGZERO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ldogg310 said:
u probably bought up a gang of water and canned food when 2000 hit too huh.............
NAW... THE YEAR 2000 WAS A JOKE.... A MEDIA BLITZ..... 2012 IS NO JOKE.... PROMISE!!!!
 10 years ago '07        #64
Kashiff10 
space
space
$464 | Props total: 0 0
 micwrecka said:
even IF im alive i'll be in my 40's or 50's so i'm cool.
lol..
 10 years ago '06        #65
edouble2k6 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,529 | Props total: 190 190
 dj_tameil said:
mothafu*ka are u a scientist? NO.... planes have fallen hard and fast from the sky from miles up... with jet fuel in them and havent caused that much damage. how the fu*k u know its gonna block out the sun and all that other bullsh*t? take 2 of the biggest commercial planes and put them together... there is your 820 feet. do u really think that sh*t is gonna destroy the whole earth? put it like this.... the world trade center towers were wayyyyy bigger than 820 feet... and even the dust from those didnt block out the sun from the whole world. think logical a.sswhole and stop letting everything in the media scare u.:finger:
Are you serious? Do you realize the speed difference of a commercial airliner and an asteroid traveling through on it's orbit around the sun? There is no comparison homie, and not to mention the density difference. I don't think more commercial airliners can be 100% iron as some asteroids are.

Last edited by edouble2k6; 08-27-2007 at 08:17 AM..
 08-27-2007, 08:56 AM         #66
currybai  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This aint even the first time this been reported, i remember seeing a report like 10 years ago saying an asteroid would hit earth in 2029!!!!
 08-27-2007, 10:00 AM         #67
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj_tameil said:
lmao @ dude really gettin mad because my cousin is a scientist and knows better than this. what are u sayin? a black woman cant be successful enough to be a scientist? whatever... u can argue as much as u want... i would take the word of her and her team any day over this dude & his text book anologies. ots been proven that science changes all the time... because they all get paid by the government for their input and all this dude gets paid for his thoughts is props or hate from boxden users...lmfao u gotta be kiddin me. whatever though... i just think its pretty over the edge to think somebody is an idiot just because they refuse to believe that something that is less than the size of a half of city block alone will hit the earth and destroy it.
You're k!lling me. Grow a fu*king brain you c*nt
 08-27-2007, 10:35 AM         #68
$h0wtym3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
By 2029 I will be living on another planet
 10 years ago '05        #69
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,308 | Props total: 49 49
Every other day they come up with something that could end life on earth. fu*k IT, let it happen Im cool
 08-27-2007, 11:57 AM         #70
deejay_emcee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn only a 50,000$ prize for basically helping to save the earth!

HOW CHEAP

i would demand 50 billion for a plan if i ever came up with one
 08-27-2007, 12:26 PM         #71
C-Murduh187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That sh*ts on Friday the 13th...
 10 years ago '06        #72
DrunkenBoxer 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 6 6
 deLeet said:
Mortal kombattttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!1
haha that sh*t was funny
 08-27-2007, 12:44 PM         #73
Calvo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj_tameil said:
Lmao @ 820 feet long. realize that most times u have to park your car at least 50 feet from a fire hydrant or 100 feet from a stop sign... just think of 2.5 football fields... even if it did collide... a lot of people might get fu*ked up but it aint gone ruin the world. they talkin 820 feet compared to the whole earth being thousands and thousands of miles times that. fu*k that asteroid!
go to school son and learn about momentum
 08-27-2007, 01:27 PM         #74
Jayruk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SomeRandomGuy_ said:
Is it time to panic? Yes! this is major folks, and if you plan on being alive during the year 2029 this affects YOU. Popular Science reports that Asteroid 99942 Apophis will pass 21,557 miles from Earth—5,000 miles closer than most weather satellites on that day. It will be visible to the nekkid eye. At that time, Earth’s gravity may alter the 820-foot asteroid’s motion and increase its chance of returning to hit us on April 13, 2036. All though there isn’t a significant chance of a collosion with Earth, the Planetary Society is offering a $50,000 prize for the best plan to put a tracking device on or near the asteroid. I shudder at the thought of an impact, but this is what they said exterminated the dinosuars, are we next?

Source
It is what it is... just accept it.
 08-27-2007, 01:29 PM         #75
Jayruk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ether04 said:
ima be 42 im good thats a long life
all i know is on april 12 ima get super high and drunk lmao

I'll be 53... and will also be fu*ked up
 10 years ago '04        #76
dj_tameil 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 92 92
go sit on the fu*kin asteroid and ride it into the ground then fool. u actin like u lived and seen this sh*t happen with your own eyes b4...whatever man i'm done... and u can talk sh*t about my myspace and mixtapes and all... that dont stop sh*t homie... i get money... and i been more places than u will probably ever be in your life... so yes... please help promote me more. when u live to see something like this happen with your own eyes then u can tell me what i should believe or not. i'm not dumb... i never said a large enough object falling from outerspace wouldnt do damage... but something less than the size of 1 city block ....come on man.... whatever... lmao @ this dude posting the pm & trying to gain e-friends on his side to gang up on me. buildin e-stats..lol

Last edited by dj_tameil; 08-27-2007 at 01:59 PM..
 08-27-2007, 01:58 PM         #77
i-a  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deejay_emcee said:
damn only a 50,000$ prize for basically helping to save the earth!

HOW CHEAP

i would demand 50 billion for a plan if i ever came up with one
And I don't want to pay taxes anymore
 08-27-2007, 02:05 PM         #78
ReGiMe MeNaCe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj_tameil said:
go sit on the fu*kin asteroid and ride it into the ground then fool. u actin like u lived and seen this sh*t happen with your own eyes b4...whatever man i'm done... and u can talk sh*t about my myspace and mixtapes and all... that dont stop sh*t homie... i get money... and i been more places than u will probably ever be in your life... so yes... please help promote me more. when u live to see something like this happen with your own eyes then u can tell me what i should believe or not. i'm not dumb... i never said a large enough object falling from outerspace wouldnt do damage... but something less than the size of 1 city block ....come on man.... whatever... lmao @ this dude posting the pm & trying to gain e-friends on his side to gang up on me. buildin e-stats..lol
washed up a.ss dj, u and your cousin, can both get off tiger's d*ck, cuz we all know that the only way u were on the basement, homo a.ss n*gga, fu*k out of here
 10 years ago '07        #79
DBASS84 
space
space
$146 | Props total: 0 0
im still worried about pinky and the brain taken over, fu*k an asteroid
hahaha
 08-27-2007, 02:10 PM         #80
ReGiMe MeNaCe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and your wife got a big ol head
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
26 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
126 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago