Aug 24 - On April 13, 2029 an asteroid will pass within 21,557 miles of Earth…

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
155 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-24-2007, 09:11 PM         #41
snoopaliciouS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ion Cannon please
 10 years ago '04        #42
dj_tameil 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 92 92
 classicgstyle said:
ok but u gotta realize how hard and fast that asteroid is going to hit the earth. Do you realize how big the impact is going to be?

imagine throwing a rock less thena pound up in the air - that sh*t comes down FAST and can do some damage to anything it hits

and thats only a fu*kin pound not to mention the fact its only thrown like 30 feet in the air

now think about something the size of the asteroid which is 2394823094 times bigger and heavyier

its going to do some damage.

**edit

not to mention the fact that it is also falling from the sky

mothafu*ka are u a scientist? NO.... planes have fallen hard and fast from the sky from miles up... with jet fuel in them and havent caused that much damage. how the fu*k u know its gonna block out the sun and all that other bullsh*t? take 2 of the biggest commercial planes and put them together... there is your 820 feet. do u really think that sh*t is gonna destroy the whole earth? put it like this.... the world trade center towers were wayyyyy bigger than 820 feet... and even the dust from those didnt block out the sun from the whole world. think logical a.sswhole and stop letting everything in the media scare u.:finger:
 10 years ago '07        #43
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
 Souljah1Eight7 said:
im still worried about pinky and the brain taken over, fu*k an asteroid

That made me not panic anymore.
 08-24-2007, 10:33 PM         #44
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stackz said:
publicity stunt

I'll be 40-something. Life will have already been great.
 08-24-2007, 10:34 PM         #45
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj_tameil said:
mothafu*ka are u a scientist? NO.... planes have fallen hard and fast from the sky from miles up... with jet fuel in them and havent caused that much damage. how the fu*k u know its gonna block out the sun and all that other bullsh*t? take 2 of the biggest commercial planes and put them together... there is your 820 feet. do u really think that sh*t is gonna destroy the whole earth? put it like this.... the world trade center towers were wayyyyy bigger than 820 feet... and even the dust from those didnt block out the sun from the whole world. think logical a.sswhole and stop letting everything in the media scare u.:finger:
...and this is not even close to being worthy of a reply.

Sorry, but that's just a horrible comparison, man. Take a physics class.
 10 years ago '04        #46
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4287 4287
 deLeet said:
Mortal kombattttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!1

un-discovered gem of the thread.

and second of all yall act like 45 is old...hell id probably just started stacking up some real paper
 08-24-2007, 11:44 PM         #47
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BULL SHIIIIIIIIIITE

I dont believe a damn thing these scientists be comin up with......

Mothafu*kaz said we was all gonna die in 2000, but we still livin

And like the other dude said, technology is getting more and more advanced as a mothafu*ka, so aint sh*t to worry bout......

@ these dudes trying to scare off ppl......Bullsh*t
 10 years ago '04        #48
ghengis 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 38 38
George Bush doesnt care about astroids.
 10 years ago '04        #49
LitO 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
 Ni2 said:
thanks for ruining the party. i was gonna throw my....lets see 43rd birthday/end of the world party.

hahaha
 08-25-2007, 01:45 AM         #50
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~G~ said:
I'll be like 45 so I don't care
 micwrecka said:
even IF im alive i'll be in my 40's or 50's so i'm cool.
That's still mad young to be dying wtf. I can understand if you like 72 or something
 10 years ago '04        #51
B-Y-D 
space
space
$1,213 | Props total: 45 45
Good luck
 10 years ago '06        #52
Marty McStayFly 
space
space
$348 | Props total: 7 7
see u then
 10 years ago '06        #53
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,481 | Props total: 258 258
We Have Nothing To Worry About!!!!! But This Is Very Interesting Too Bad Its A Long Time From Now
 08-26-2007, 08:51 PM         #54
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj_tameil said:
 08-26-2007, 08:55 PM         #55
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Private Message Conversation between me and Tameil(He's mad that i gave him hate)

dj_tameil said:
idiot... i have a scientist in my family who makes well over $300,000 a year to put her thoughts on things like this... u givin me hate for tellin yall what she told me? and it does make sense. i think she's a whole lot smarter than u are. how bout u go take some physics classes and let me know when u get paid for your answers.
 r a n c i d said:
Well if that's the case, stupidity must run in the fu*king family!

300,000 a year and she's that stupid? What is she getting paid in, Ugandian dollars!?
 dj_tameil said:
i aint bout to sit here and internet beef with you funboy. u can beef by yourself and act like the hate u gave hurts any feelings... its the internet u dumb sh*t. u talkin about how dumb her scientific answers are when u actin like the preparation h u gave really changed anything.... maybe for u... but it did nuthin for me. it aint changin my life. u are a joke homie.
 r a n c i d said:
The hate i gave you obviously did something because you went into geek mode and started pm'n me... You moron

Just fu*k off and post that your sister earns 300,000 a year in the thread you embarassed yourself in if it's that serious, and i'll be happy to bring out the text books and put your sisters conspiracy theories and/or blatant stupidity to rest
 dj_tameil said:
bring em out then... i only responded to u for the simple fact that u idiots think that giving somebody hate somehow brings their life down. the sh*t is just amusement to me... straight comedy. i been all over tv, radio & i still make regualr appearances in magazine articles frequently son. the lil preparation h sh*t u give does nothing but make me laugh.. its just amusing to see how much of an argument people will put up and for how long. i'm done. lol nice chattin with you... look up "dj tameil" in your searchbar and see if your hate has done anything to reverse how much people inquire about my work, want my music or want to book me. i'm done dude... dont even respond just have a nice life.
 r a n c i d said:
Will you stop going on about the hate i gave you, you whiny bi*ch. If you weren't bothered by the fact i gave you hate why did you go to the trouble of pm'n me and crying about it.

You obviously have some insecurity issues. I mean to go the trouble of telling me what your sister does(Well, lying about that, either that or she's just stupid)... And then giving me your life story.

Newsflash little man, your DJ career doesn't impress me, i work for bigger, better and more popular DJ's than yourself... Who have more enquiries about their work, have a bigger demand for their music and get more bookings than you do.

So sit yourself down, you being a dj does not change the fact you're completely oblivious to physics and reality... Nor does it change the fact you're a complete fu*king moron in general.

Now, if you'd further like to discuss the issue of comets hitting the earth, i'll post this convo in the thread and we can carry on the debate from there.
At pm'n me because i gave him hate, making up stories about his sister being a scientist on a payroll of 300,000 a year to make his stupidity he posted seem credible.

Everyone go to myspace.com/itsyamandjtameil and support this mans mixtapes... Maybe he could buy himself an education:sick:
 10 years ago '04        #56
lildesdes32 
space
space
space
$847 | Props total: 11 11
chuck norris will save us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 08-26-2007, 09:29 PM         #57
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Private Message Conversation between me and Tameil(He's mad that i gave him hate)

At pm'n me because i gave him hate, making up stories about his sister being a scientist on a payroll of 300,000 a year to make his stupidity he posted seem credible.

Everyone go to myspace.com/itsyamandjtameil and support this mans mixtapes... Maybe he could buy himself an education:sick:
GOT DAMN

I can't believe he went all geek and PM'ed you about not giving a sh*t about hate, when he gave me hate on the same topic!

Question, Tameil: What kind of "scientist" is your sister? Because the general term "scientist" just doesn't cut it anymore when you have something to prove, as you obviously do! Any self-respecting human being that values their education more than arguing on a message board should know that. I'll bet you wish your parents had divided up the genes for you guys' IQs a little more evenly, don't you?

I'm sure her making $300,000/year makes her smarter than me. :rolleyes: The annual presidential salary is $400,000/year. So is George W. Bush smarter than your sister? (Note: He uses words such as 'nucular' <-- not a word.)

Real gangstas don't bang on the internet, so drop the hard act! Pat your moronically concocted sibling on the back for me, then slap yourself. fu*king clown.

DJ Khaled >>>>> DJ Tameil
 08-27-2007, 02:38 AM         #58
Travalicious  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We polutted the ozone layer and whatever enough, sh*t will probably just burn up, just keep polluting and we'll be fine, haha.
 10 years ago '04        #59
dj_tameil 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 92 92
lmao @ dude really gettin mad because my cousin is a scientist and knows better than this. what are u sayin? a black woman cant be successful enough to be a scientist? whatever... u can argue as much as u want... i would take the word of her and her team any day over this dude & his text book anologies. ots been proven that science changes all the time... because they all get paid by the government for their input and all this dude gets paid for his thoughts is props or hate from boxden users...lmfao u gotta be kiddin me. whatever though... i just think its pretty over the edge to think somebody is an idiot just because they refuse to believe that something that is less than the size of a half of city block alone will hit the earth and destroy it.
 08-27-2007, 05:57 AM         #60
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DonofDons21 said:
its only a matter time...either war or astronomical event
yes of course its only a matter of time as we will probably die out @ some point the point is how close that time is
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy