Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
98 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 08-25-2007, 05:01 PM         #101
JAYMETRO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fuk that!!! k!ll those jungle bunnies
 08-25-2007, 05:03 PM         #102
Steve--O 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 leibnitz2004 said:
first they want to ban baggy pants now this ?
they should be less hypocrites and say clearly that they don't want black people in America
damn.
fu*k them haters
It's a school not a playground I mean I'm all for this because they can't be having kids turn up to school with their a.sses hanging out or something "Stylish" shaved into their hair just because it's considered cool.
Keep the fu*kers out and tell them that if they want to express themselves then do it outside of school.
 10 years ago '06        #103
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
dam they fuked up on his haircut the star aint even alot of people rock those over here but not cause of blood affiliatios never heard of no 5 or 6 point slobs over here
 10 years ago '06        #104
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
 Hold That said:
It says black kids because of the very reason why this thread has made 5 pages long and this article made it to Boxden.

If it didn't say black kids, this article wouldn't be that important or that "s3xy" as they say in journalism.

you're right. that's why it shouldn't be newsworthy anyway. if it was white kids, it wouldn't make the news. but when it comes to black people, they like to make a racial issue so it'll get people mad. all it does is help black have a reason to keep on being racist towards whites. the thing is, a lot of black people want to keep it that way. you see all the comments in this thread?

It says black kids so the News Paper who printed this article could sale papers and gain media attention.

This obviously suceeded because ;

A.) It's on Boxden
B.) You and I are commenting on it.
C.) There have been over 100 responses to this article in the past 24 hours.

yes and that sucks and doesn't make it right.

Now let's be serious, if the title read, "Kids Kicked out of School because of Haircut"

Most people would have totally over looked it, but since it said BLACK it's almost a must see article. America has a thing for race issues.

sucks again

It's all about selling papers and politics. I don't think racism had much to do with the article saying "black kids"

still sucking. this kind of stuff keeps blacks and whites further apart. i just wish most people could overlook what the article says and read into the truth. to be honest, black people are more racist then whites are generally. the way people black people are reacting to it just proves it. they know deep down in their heart that this (most likely) isn't even a race issue. if it were, then it would of stated it in the article. things like this just keep feeding black people hate towards white people. how do we even know white people were the ones who suspended the kids? we don't but black people want it to be whites so they can feel like the victim and get it's benefits and attention.
 10 years ago '04        #105
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,887 | Props total: 2043 2043
 Dane Van Rip said:
I had the Jordan Jumpman in the back of my head back in 1991.. I would get all the design cut in my sh*t back in the early 90’s. They said I was a distraction for the other students, but the white kids with half their head shaved, dyed purple and blue were ok. My school was 90% white.
THe Bold is ur promblem ur a burb kid tring to do things a urban school kid can.... stick to what is around u n be urself a burb kid that will never see the hood
 08-25-2007, 10:11 PM         #106
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 t1m_mcgrath said:
Go catsrate yourself with a broken beer bottle you piece of trash. Humans cannot make progress with pieces of sh*t like you on the earth, that is all.

PS - It looks like to me this might be a joke and I hope for your sake it is
:applause::applause:

with a fade like that dudes need the boot

that kid on the right looks like Pharell
 10 years ago '07        #107
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 luda06 said:
That isn't racist. That's just profiling.

LOL
yea it is ... i remember i almost got kicked outta middle school for having a nike sign on my forehead... the teacher thought it was a gang sign... when clearly it was a nike check and i even showed her my notebook i put marker on and imprinted it from... this was when i lived in texas
 10 years ago '04        #108
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
Some yall just lookin to call racism.....

Its called the dress code.......

But ill agree its fu*ked up to a point......Back in the day the teachers be bi*chin bout me rockin a fitted in class while the rock n roll dude got the mo-hawk wit the chains everyever and the goth chick got like 7 inch platform boots with the purple hair.......

TOTALLY DUDDDDDEEEEEEEE.......

Last edited by Thepeoplerunnin; 08-25-2007 at 10:47 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #109
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2330 2330
[QUOTE=991;10292796]

since they are black its racism? no
could it be racism though? yes.
QUOTE]

Okay Mr. Oxymoron (light on the oxy, heavy on the moron).

The fact that the story points out their ethnicity doesn't automatically denote a story about racism. Just in this case, the style of hair is culturally a black thing. So the intent of the story was to infer it was a black hair style, not reinforce the racist/racism aspect ot the story. The fact that everyone reads racism into it just reinforces what some of us already think or know.
 08-25-2007, 11:42 PM         #110
Tagalog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damm than sucks
 10 years ago '05        #111
Sakriphyse88 
space
space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 17 17
if this ain't Racist or Profiling..then i don't Know what is..

What the Hell Just Happened..Did the School Representatives Gather up and said.."Ok..Kick Him Out of The School...School is about having appropriate Haircuts not Learning"
 08-26-2007, 01:27 AM         #112
Gutanig1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a bunch of bull, i think it stupid, but that's the world we live in today. like somone said instead of worrying about their haircut, they need to worry about their grades and education. i think that's the problem with the school system they try to make 2 many rules and guidelines when they should be worried about education. and the dad was wrong for saying they see the rappers with it. so does that make it okay, because the rappers have it? no, but at the same time they should have gotten kicked outta school, but this sounds like some sh*t my high school woulda pulled. i'm so happy i ain't in school.
 10 years ago '07        #113
tn6 
space
space
$96 | Props total: 2 2
wats up wid d world today
 10 years ago '05        #114
A-Dot 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 792 792
It looks like someone with Parkinson's cut their hair, that sh*t looks horrible
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy