Aug 24 - 2 Black Kids Kicked From School Because of Haircut [Pic]

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #81
whammy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,557 | Props total: 379 379
They're dad got mad cause he the one that cut their hair. "$20 for stars in ya head. Sheeeeit go get my clippers I'll give ya sum stars"

For all we know the school district is saving peoples' lives keeping them out of school. Who knows maybe that district is full of people and folk. The stars make them easy targets for the real gangsters when they shootin. They need all the help they can get cause the shootin sideways.
 10 years ago '07        #82
Lpizzle 
space
space
$181 | Props total: 0 0
I think that is a bunch of bull sh*t and the one boys star is coo but I have no fu*king clue what the other boys head says it seems a lil weird but leave the "black" kids alone let them cut their hair they want it cut. I havn't heard stars being a.ssociated with gangs since I was in middle school and that was like 10+ years ago
 10 years ago '07        #83
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,031 | Props total: 3314 3314
They still doing double edge-ups??
 10 years ago '06        #84
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,624 | Props total: 2293 2293
 synopsis03 said:
it's funny how anything a young black american does is considered gang related
It really shows the disconnect between the average Black & White person in this country. Having moved down south & working with the public, I see the late 80's/early 90's style of hair cuts coming back into style here. That's all this is. Instead of taking the time to find out the actual facts, they'd rather generalize. Especially if the two boys in question haven't ever had any gang related issues. But the real sad part is when it catches on with young white dudes, MTV will herald it as a creative form of expression & the same older whites who dont have a clue, will be taking their children to the local barber for the same look. That's how it's done here. We do it & it's demonized, they do it & it's a "new" form of expression. We keep on makin' it, they keep on takin' it.
 10 years ago '06        #85
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,624 | Props total: 2293 2293
 r a n c i d said:
Why does it say black kids? I was kicked out of school for my haircut and i'm white.
Uhhh, because the are actually BLACK.
 10 years ago '06        #86
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
 yumflip said:
Uhhh, because the are actually BLACK.

which has nothing to do with getting kicked out of school. would it make sense if it was 2 white kids and the news title said ''2 white kids kicked out of school for haircut''

no

suddenly it makes sense since they are black? suddenly its a news story(because the people involved were actually black)

if somethin bad happens to black people its always race involved somehow.

racism might be a factor in this but honestly nobody knows because black kids arent the only ones getting kicked out of school.

since they are black its racism? no
could it be racism though? yes.

so i say dont try to put blame on it until we actually know what happened(if possible)
 10 years ago '06        #87
lethald1 
space
space
$605 | Props total: 0 0
fu*kem.

i could make better designs with my pubes.
 08-24-2007, 11:37 PM         #88
Yella Gurl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats not the point they came to school to learn thats bullsh*t
 10 years ago '04        #89
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
Yung Joc does it, these n*ggaz wanna do it.

Secondly, that n*gga with the star's barber must have CP or Parkinson's. That Star is crooked as fu*k.
 08-25-2007, 12:30 AM         #90
Calvo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ai3theanswer said:
if thats the case, David Stern shoulda kicked Drew Gooden outta the league for his hair, just that lil patch looked dumb as fu*k
youre goddamn right lol
 10 years ago '07        #91
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
my school is on that bullsh*t too.. Public school yet we have to have uniforms(dont mind, tucked in shirts,certain type of d*ckies,no long hair for boys. Girls can have long hair,earrings, and skirts, but if I guy does then it becomes distracting. According to them
 10 years ago '04        #92
LitO 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
 Mr 315 said:
yea its fu*ked and whats fu*ked up more is how the school superintendent looks but why man why stars and they weren't even straight it was all googly and everything
whats good with your avy?
who are those dudes?
 08-25-2007, 01:05 AM         #93
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like how every black person here always turns it into a racial thing

fu*king ignorant douches
 08-25-2007, 01:27 AM         #94
PTL3rdpersonPGC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Because walking around with a messed up haircut isn't punishment enough.
 10 years ago '07        #95
jijocp88 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 9 9
what happend to freedom of expression
 10 years ago '04        #96
B-Y-D 
space
space
$1,213 | Props total: 45 45
Great googly moogly, those stars are crookedy
 10 years ago '06        #97
Kindie 
space
space
space
$369 | Props total: 0 0
man who gets sh*t cut in they head nowadays anyways that was sh*t they did back in the 90s
 10 years ago '05        #98
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 991 said:
which has nothing to do with getting kicked out of school. would it make sense if it was 2 white kids and the news title said ''2 white kids kicked out of school for haircut''

no

suddenly it makes sense since they are black? suddenly its a news story(because the people involved were actually black)

if somethin bad happens to black people its always race involved somehow.

racism might be a factor in this but honestly nobody knows because black kids arent the only ones getting kicked out of school.

since they are black its racism? no
could it be racism though? yes.

so i say dont try to put blame on it until we actually know what happened(if possible)
It says black kids because of the very reason why this thread has made 5 pages long and this article made it to Boxden.

If it didn't say black kids, this article wouldn't be that important or that "s3xy" as they say in journalism.

It says black kids so the News Paper who printed this article could sale papers and gain media attention.

This obviously suceeded because ;

A.) It's on Boxden
B.) You and I are commenting on it.
C.) There have been over 100 responses to this article in the past 24 hours.

Now let's be serious, if the title read, "Kids Kicked out of School because of Haircut"

Most people would have totally over looked it, but since it said BLACK it's almost a must see article. America has a thing for race issues.

It's all about selling papers and politics. I don't think racism had much to do with the article saying "black kids"
 10 years ago '04        #99
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 289 289
they should have gotten the BOWL CUT! lol lol where them fu*kas put a bowl on your sh*t n cut it
 10 years ago '04        #100
ClokWoRk ORaNge 
space
space
$1,917 | Props total: 54 54
if its an actual gang symbol in their area, then i dont see the problem.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy