Aug 24 - 2 Black Kids Kicked From School Because of Haircut [Pic]

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
212 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #61
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
if it was mohawks
 10 years ago '04        #62
ppl4life 
space
space
$557 | Props total: 0 0
I smell a lawsuit comin on!
 08-24-2007, 03:48 PM         #63
C-Lovely 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they deserved to get kicked out with those hurt cuts
 08-24-2007, 04:00 PM         #64
12ampage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In addition to being kicked out of school these kids should be sentenced to to work at Super Cuts so they can learn how to cut hair instead of jacked up stars.
 10 years ago '07        #65
xvsanx 
space
space
space
$209 | Props total: 0 0
They should be happy not to have to go to school with those haircuts lmao
 08-24-2007, 04:10 PM         #66
youngstunt612 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see where the school is coming from. You cant wear gang perfinalia to school no matter what race. Maybe what they should do is get it all cut off because that does look as if they're representing a gang.
White kids get kicked for mohawks all the time because well in my town theyres a gang of white kids and they ushally all have mohawks. So the racist point is closed.
 10 years ago '04        #67
Top Ramen 
space
space
$1,810 | Props total: 2 2
You guys have to cut the district some slack, if gang violence happened in the school you would all be bi*ching that they need to tighten up on security and they don't pay enough attention to it.
 10 years ago '04        #68
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,310 | Props total: 11226 11226
lol @ the comment on the story...

written by james789 5 hours ago Rating: 1 | Rate Comment: + -

they deserve to be kicked outta school with fades like that
 08-24-2007, 04:47 PM         #69
ALLSCREWEDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alright I'm gonna p!ss off some of y'all but I'm gonna go ahead and speculate that those wack a.ss haircuts were actually gang symbols; Thats fu*king great that they were kicked out of school, its about time these school administrators grow some fu*king balls and do something about the cancer that is plauging inner-city USA. As far as the first amendment and freedom; yes this is a violation of their rights, but with blacks comprising %13 of Americas population and commiting %53 percent of the countrys homocides somethings got to give and its not more government a.ssistance thats for sure ..............................
 10 years ago '07        #70
CHILL24 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,020 | Props total: 383 383
thats prolly the dumbest reason to suspend someone from school..could have been gang related an on the other hand they prolly aint have sh*t to do with gangs...keep they a.sses in school!! BOTTOM LINE
 08-24-2007, 06:00 PM         #71
ALLSCREWEDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CHILL24 said:
thats prolly the dumbest reason to suspend someone from school..could have been gang related an on the other hand they prolly aint have sh*t to do with gangs...keep they a.sses in school!! BOTTOM LINE
Yeah the article doesn't clearly state whether they are involved in a gang or not but I'm guessing if these kids were good students it wouldn't have been a big deal. If they are gang members chances are they probably are ignorant and disrupt classes and the other students miss out on the oppritunity of getting their education . . . Article is too vauge to make a hard opinon though . . .
 08-24-2007, 06:07 PM         #72
Mbrew457 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahhah in a gang? too much
 10 years ago '05        #73
youngt22 98 heat pts98
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 757 757
this is sad 4real we represent the united states of america flag and it has stars in it and kids cant even have stars cut in they head man these pplz or fu*king crazy 4real they need to stop that sh*t 4real
 08-24-2007, 07:01 PM         #74
Domic462 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:applause:
 drums said:
who ever told them that sh*ts hot clowned them
:applause::applause:

But besides the point they should be allowed to have that fu*ked up haircut. I hate when white people tell us how to cut our hair.
 08-24-2007, 07:04 PM         #75
Domic462 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Goosie McNeen said:
this ain even really racist
stars can be considered gang related...

ignorance.
What about the Flag, or the Jewdism, or space, stars have many meanings son. But only in America a star on someone of lighter skin it's acceptable more then stars on the darker.
 10 years ago '07        #76
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
 synopsis03 said:
it's funny how anything a young black american does is considered gang related
It's actually kinda sad. But. fu*k the world.
 08-24-2007, 07:22 PM         #77
madunique3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn ..
 08-24-2007, 07:29 PM         #78
razorsharp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats fu*kin bullsh*t
 10 years ago '07        #79
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 194 194
Kicking them out of school is pointless. Big fu*king deal he got a star in his head.
"OMG, he's in a gang!!!" I guess that star in his head was threatening people in the classroom then. LOL Amazing.
I'ma start a fu*kin gang with pencils and pens as representation. What the hell they gon do, ban that? Get the fu*k outta here with that dumb, close-minded sh*t. People have been being creative wit haircuts since the 80's in America whether in or not in gangs. This country is biased.
 08-24-2007, 08:30 PM         #80
D.C. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sounds like some sh*t my school would pull. They already bi*ch at kids for wearing ragged/torn clothing when thats all the fu*king kids have.

We live in a town with a close to 30 percent poverty rate, what the fu*k do you expect?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy