Aug 24 - 2 Black Kids Kicked From School Because of Haircut [Pic]

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #21
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
dont they got more important things to worry about? like getting teachers to stop f*cking the students.
 08-24-2007, 08:45 AM         #22
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why does it say black kids? I was kicked out of school for my haircut and i'm white.
 10 years ago '04        #23
Nocturnal-One 
space
space
$1,837 | Props total: 6 6
 r a n c i d said:
Why does it say black kids? I was kicked out of school for my haircut and i'm white.
Already stated this...
 10 years ago '05        #24
bigvandal 
space
space
$544 | Props total: 1 1
 r a n c i d said:
Because these particular kids are black...and where the fuk do you people live where a school gives a fu*k about a haircut..I have never heard of such a thing
 08-24-2007, 08:52 AM         #25
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigvandal said:
Because these particular kids are black...and where the fuk do you people live where a school gives a fu*k about a haircut..I have never heard of such a thing
But their skin colour shouldn't be relevant... This isn't the 1950's.

And obviously better schools than yourself. Schools in America actually need more laws in place on what to wear and how to present yourself, especially in terms of uniforms.

School is meant to get you ready for stepping into the real world and getting job. Dress code is important in most workplaces, therefore it's schools responsibility to prepare you for work in that way.

Obviously Americans don't do that... You can wear what you want:banghead:
 10 years ago '06        #26
King Dutch 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,424 | Props total: 18 18
if they dressed wit tight clothes and got mohawks, like jim jones and the rockstars, they'd be fine ....lol
 10 years ago '04        #27
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 788 788
I seen a lot of kids with designs cut in their hair...or the double lined sh*t...I seen a mexican who had all his head shaved except for his line...looks weird but no reason to kick a n*gga outta school
 08-24-2007, 09:21 AM         #28
HumanCrakk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it prolly is a gang sign and gang sh*t should be kept away from schools
it is what it is the kids can front like it doesnt represent anything but everyone knows what it really is and it shouldnt be allowed
 10 years ago '04        #29
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,464 | Props total: 6619 6619
 Dane Van Rip said:
I had the Jordan Jumpman in the back of my head back in 1991.. I would get all the design cut in my sh*t back in the early 90s. They said I was a distraction for the other students, but the white kids with half their head shaved, dyed purple and blue were ok. My school was 90% white.
Hahaha I remember when they was trying to pull that bullsh*t excuse on cats back in the mid 90's!!
 10 years ago '04        #30
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,444 | Props total: 5533 5533
damn designs on your head is hot if its done right..but those designs is weak but still shouldnt have gotten sent home..shouldve taken them to a barber with skills instead.
 10 years ago '04        #31
$tr3tch 
space
space
$4,260 | Props total: 0 0
"why do schools care about your sons braids more than they care for his grades" - nas

this isnt news to me, i dont support the haircut or anything, but its not like they had something offensive to anyone. I know alot of my homies used to do sh*t like that when they were kids, didnt have anything to do with a gang though...
 10 years ago '04        #32
octane 
space
space
$3,853 | Props total: 651 651
when was the last time some black kids shot up some school? All I hear about is white and asian kids(Columbine, Virginia Tech)? In both of those instances those mutha fu*kas showed signs that they were crazy enough to k!ll and people just ignored that sh*t.
 10 years ago '04        #33
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
But their skin colour shouldn't be relevant... This isn't the 1950's.
It doesn't matter what shouldn't be relevant it's obvious that is in this matter.
I mean the Goths, EMOs, and Punks never get any sh*t for dress codes.

r a n c i d said:
And obviously better schools than yourself. Schools in America actually need more laws in place on what to wear and how to present yourself, especially in terms of uniforms.

School is meant to get you ready for stepping into the real world and getting job. Dress code is important in most workplaces, therefore it's schools responsibility to prepare you for work in that way.

Obviously Americans don't do that... You can wear what you want:banghead:
Naw I can't agree with that totally.
School is not meant to show someone how to dress and present their selves
so they can look appropriate in the work place. There are way to many jobs out here that don't even enforce a dress code or they wear uniforms for the business. Self expression and freedom are big part of dressing yourself. If you want your students to look a certain way then they should enforce a uniform policy. Looking appropriate also depends on societies moods and trends at the time and culture and bunch of other things but, being in a public school and restricting "hair cuts" because of gangs is bullsh*t. You know when a student is down...it really ain't hard to figure out and it's definitely gonna more than some lopsided stars that a retard with terets carved in their heads!

If you weren't allowed to wear everything that gangs stole and tainted for there pus*y a.ss existence we'd have to wear togas and sh*t. Good forbid you where Jewish (6 point star) Turkish and or Muslim (Half Moon and Star), Deaf and did sign language (A girl got k!lled for that out in Cali...gang signs) A Dallas Cowboy fan (5 point star)..Liked the Bulls (red and black) ...The list is mile long for those sorry bastards.

They need to worry more about grades instead of braids and fades.
 10 years ago '04        #34
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
 octane said:
when was the last time some black kids shot up some school? All I hear about is white and asian kids(Columbine, Virginia Tech)? In both of those instances those mutha fu*kas showed signs that they were crazy enough to k!ll and people just ignored that sh*t.
That means nothing.....black and latinos do NOT get a pass because of recent events that's happened. Hell and the Asain cat actually had a mental disorder which more than a excuse than what the rest of those punk a.ss n*ggas are doing...Oh yeah what was the age and race of that person who EXECUTED those teens up in New Jersey again?:rolleyes:
 10 years ago '04        #35
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 788 788
 Cutty Olds said:
It doesn't matter what shouldn't be relevant it's obvious that is in this matter.
I mean the Goths, EMOs, and Punks never get any sh*t for dress codes.

Naw I can't agree with that totally.
School is not meant to show someone how to dress and present their selves
so they can look appropriate in the work place. There are way to many jobs out here that don't even enforce a dress code or they wear uniforms for the business. Self expression and freedom are big part of dressing yourself. If you want your students to look a certain way then they should enforce a uniform policy. Looking appropriate also depends on societies moods and trends at the time and culture and bunch of other things but, being in a public school and restricting "hair cuts" because of gangs is bullsh*t. You know when a student is down...it really ain't hard to figure out and it's definitely gonna more than some lopsided stars that a retard with terets carved in their heads!

If you weren't allowed to wear everything that gangs stole and tainted for there pus*y a.ss existence we'd have to wear togas and sh*t. Good forbid you where Jewish (6 point star) Turkish and or Muslim (Half Moon and Star), Deaf and did sign language (A girl got k!lled for that out in Cali...gang signs) A Dallas Cowboy fan (5 point star)..Liked the Bulls (red and black) ...The list is mile long for those sorry bastards.

They need to worry more about grades instead of braids and fades.
When I used to live in Hawaii on the army base...them n*ggaz put out a bulletin warning parents not to buy their kids British Knights because of Bloods on the island that were pickin n*ggaz apart and stickin em in the pineapple fields who had em on
 10 years ago '07        #36
boxden813 
space
space
$246 | Props total: 8 8
burn that thang down!!
 08-24-2007, 09:48 AM         #37
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i almost got sent home for having my hair too short, not racism

and plus who teh fu*k cut their hair? ali?
 10 years ago '04        #38
~G~ 
space
space
$13,748 | Props total: 2 2
lol thats so retarded....but those haircuts look gay as fu*k anyway
 08-24-2007, 09:53 AM         #39
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's really stupid unless that was outlined in the rules of the school. When i was in elementary school, my fu*king principal made me take out my braids(firts time i had them) after i had em in for a week. I wish i had given them bi*ches a big fu*k you.
 08-24-2007, 10:00 AM         #40
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 collegeboy58 said:
When I used to live in Hawaii on the army base...them n*ggaz put out a bulletin warning parents not to buy their kids British Knights because of Bloods on the island that were pickin n*ggaz apart and stickin em in the pineapple fields who had em on
Ya, i didn't even think about the fact they have to protect the students. It's really not cool to have a gang spray the damn parking lot trying to get a dude they saw with stars in his head.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy