Aug 24 - 2 Black Kids Kicked From School Because of Haircut [Pic]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
142 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #1
5943 pageviews
118 comments

cvcxl 
space
space
space
$1,539 | Props total: 1 1
Aug 24 - 2 Black Kids Kicked From School Because of Haircut [Pic]

Two Colleton County teenagers have been sent out of school because of their haircuts.

They may not look like the average haircuts for teenage boys, but for Melvin and Jerrel Bowens, they say it's their way of expressing themselves.

Now, these haircuts have cut them out of school.

"This is the craziest thing I have ever heard, that kids get put out of school and can't go to school because they have stars cut in their hair or they have their hair cut a certain way," father Marvin Bowens says.

Melvin came to school Monday with what he thought was an all-star haircut, but school officials thought he was part of a gang.

When their father tried to take them back to school, the school district wouldn't budge.

"The five or six point stars are recognized as gang point symbols," Colleton County School Superintendent Charles Gale says.

Colleton County has a police that says "the district prohibits the use of hand signals, graffiti, or the presence of any apparel, jewelry, accessory, or manner of grooming which... indicates or implies membership or affiliation that presents a clear and present danger contrary to the school environment and educational objectives."

"One thing you have to realize, in the black community, it's a cultural thing," Bowens says. "If they see the rap groups with the stars and stuff in their hair... what are they going to do?"

"It's a sad day in South Carolina when the kids gotta have a certain hair cut to get their education."

[pic - click to view]

Source: live5news -http://www.live5news.com/news/state/9319822.html

[pic - click to view]

- Picture -

[pic - click to view]

Video

118 comments for "Aug 24 - 2 Black Kids Kicked From School Because of Haircut [Pic]"

10 years ago '04        #2
SMallz 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,467 | Props total: 3 3
thats fu*kin bullsh*t whats this world coming to..
 10 years ago '04        #3
drums 
space
space
$269 | Props total: 7 7
who ever told them that sh*ts hot clowned them
 10 years ago '06        #4
cvcxl  OP
space
space
space
$1,539 | Props total: 1 1
yeah, those cuts weren't quite right
 08-24-2007, 02:33 AM         #5
leibnitz2004 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first they want to ban baggy pants now this ?
they should be less hypocrites and say clearly that they dont want black people in america
damn.
fu*k them haters
 08-24-2007, 02:37 AM         #6
Mr 315 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea its fu*ked and whats fu*ked up more is how the school superintendent looks but why man why stars and they weren't even straight it was all googly and everything
 08-24-2007, 02:39 AM         #7
radiculust 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FAMILY DATS HOW WE ROCK HOW HAIR FAMILY!! DESIGN OUT!! fu*k DEM CRACKERZ CUZ THEY ALWAYZ GOT SUMTHIN TA SAY BOUT HOW WE LIVE DOWN YA!! FIRST WE CAN SAG ( I DONT ANYWAY), DEN IN DA CLUBS NO LONG CHAINS, DEN WE GET PULL OVA FO HAVIN A MIX OUT WHIP, NOW WE CANT CUT OUR HAIR THE WAY WE WANT. tHEY SHOULD BE FINDIN OUT WHO k!llIN MY PEOPLEZ IN DA STREETS N TRY TA STOP n*ggaZ FROM fu*kN DEZ LIL GIRLS IN SCHOOL N MAKN EM PREGNANT!
 08-24-2007, 06:25 AM         #8
williams31 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think its a good idea....maybe it will stop people from getting dumbass haircuts like this
 10 years ago '04        #9
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 284 284
it's funny how anything a young black american does is considered gang related
 08-24-2007, 06:56 AM         #10
tmich19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good thing there isnt racism in america, then we would really be screwed....:rolleyes:....
 08-24-2007, 07:02 AM         #11
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That isn't racist. That's just profiling.

LOL
 10 years ago '07        #12
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
ugly a.ss cut
 10 years ago '05        #13
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
They did profile the hell out dudes crooked a.ss stars lol.... Who still sags there pants any damn way that was some 96 sh*t. They should of suspended them until that sh*t grows bakk and for them being so crooked.
 10 years ago '04        #14
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,046 | Props total: 9 9
They need to take the barber's license away
 10 years ago '07        #15
Dane Van Rip 2 heat pts
space
space
$295 | Props total: 3 3
I had the Jordan Jumpman in the back of my head back in 1991.. I would get all the design cut in my sh*t back in the early 90ís. They said I was a distraction for the other students, but the white kids with half their head shaved, dyed purple and blue were ok. My school was 90% white.
 10 years ago '04        #16
Ghost13 
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 3 3
sh*t wasn't their fault. Should have that barber fired. What the fu*k...
 10 years ago '04        #17
Nocturnal-One 
space
space
$1,837 | Props total: 6 6
I love the way this article says 'Black' kids.

I'm white, and I got kicked from school for having my hair too short. I bet the school had already explained them the rules before they got those gay-ass cuts anyway.

They shouldn't go whining to the media, get the fu*k over it and get a real haircut.
 10 years ago '04        #18
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
anyone these days who conveys a reason to express themselves are usually homo .....

theres better ways to express yourself , but the hair cuts arent soemthing to kick kids out of school for ...
 08-24-2007, 07:57 AM         #19
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 radiculust said:
FAMILY DATS HOW WE ROCK HOW HAIR FAMILY!! DESIGN OUT!! fu*k DEM CRACKERZ CUZ THEY ALWAYZ GOT SUMTHIN TA SAY BOUT HOW WE LIVE DOWN YA!! FIRST WE CAN SAG ( I DONT ANYWAY), DEN IN DA CLUBS NO LONG CHAINS, DEN WE GET PULL OVA FO HAVIN A MIX OUT WHIP, NOW WE CANT CUT OUR HAIR THE WAY WE WANT. tHEY SHOULD BE FINDIN OUT WHO k!llIN MY PEOPLEZ IN DA STREETS N TRY TA STOP n*ggaZ FROM fu*kN DEZ LIL GIRLS IN SCHOOL N MAKN EM PREGNANT!
You racist pig.

Anyway, I've seen white people get kicked out of school plenty of times for wearing mohawks. Their reasoning? It distracts others from working.
 10 years ago '06        #20
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 radiculust said:

Go catsrate yourself with a broken beer bottle you piece of trash. Humans cannot make progress with pieces of sh*t like you on the earth, that is all.

PS - It looks like to me this might be a joke and I hope for your sake it is
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
61 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago