most viewed right now
 NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
48 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-24-2007, 06:22 PM         #41
Maffro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dtownboy313 said:
how are we overrated? we are replacing a defense sort of like how osu replaced there whole defense and still made it to the championship. you sound like a hater to me. we will see how overrated they are. we will go undefeated.
instead of talking about how ohio state replaced their defense, why don't you talk about how michigan was the ONLY squad with a good offense that ohio state played during the season? and that D looked terrible in doing so, and the main reason their defense won games was because of timely turnovers, rather than stopping opponents dead.

i go to ohio state dawg (i'm not biased, i'm not from ohio, and i couldn't give a sh*t about their athletics), and i watched that team play every home game. that defense was barely above average last year, i don't care what the rankings say, though i do have to give them credit for creating those timely turnovers.

again, michigan was the only squad they played. they got a 1-game Colt McCoy in austin. they missed wisconsin. penn state's offense is a joke. iowa sucked last year. and even florida's offense is nothing to write home about.

and on the flip side, y'all are losing the heart and soul of a great defense. the same defense that got ripped to sh*t in the last 2 games they played. i highly doubt that run D will be as stubborn as it was last year.
 08-25-2007, 02:59 AM         #42
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darkside Ty said:
I hate games like this..Its a no-win situation..If Michigan wins everyone will say its no surprise..BUT if Michigan somehow loses then the entire nation will be WTF?...I wish schools (including mine, we play SC State this year) would stop scheduling DII patsies (no offense to App St.)..Michigan is basically paying them A LOT of money to lose..

U have 0 idea as to wtf u r talking about... ASU isn't even a d2 school... and they r a d-1 national champion, k!ll yo'self.
 10 years ago '05        #43
PLATINUMFUTURE 
space
space
$432 | Props total: 0 0
My Homeboy Played Wr For App State A Few Years Back... Sterling Hayward.
 10 years ago '06        #44
bassy 23 heat pts23 OP
space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
 Bezerk said:
U have 0 idea as to wtf u r talking about... ASU isn't even a d2 school... and they r a d-1 national champion, k!ll yo'self.
Back 2 back national champions, sir.
 08-25-2007, 08:24 AM         #45
502-till-i-die 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey where did you get that IREP North Carolina Picture cuz I'm looking for a uofl one
 08-25-2007, 08:25 AM         #46
502-till-i-die 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bezerk said:
Wow that really shows your sports intelligence or lack their of bud!
 08-25-2007, 11:23 AM         #47
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 502-till-i-die said:
n*gga I work in sports and cover App... Please tell me how I'm wrong.... I dare you.
 10 years ago '04        #48
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 502-till-i-die said:
App State is no pushover. they'll win their 3rd title in a row this year. this is a great game to start the season with cuz they're not afraid to play very good schools like Michigan and LSU
 08-25-2007, 12:15 PM         #49
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah but Michigan is going to roll them. There a good 1AA team.. But its Michigan in one of there better offensive teams. They got four 1st round picks in that offense
 08-25-2007, 12:29 PM         #50
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
Yeah but Michigan is going to roll them. There a good 1AA team.. But its Michigan in one of there better offensive teams. They got four 1st round picks in that offense
There's no more 1-AA, maybe I should make a thread about it
 10 years ago '04        #51
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:

i don't think anyone in here is arguing that App State is going to win. we all know that it's basically an L. but we're just sayin that they deserve respect.
 10 years ago '04        #52
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 Maffro said:
instead of talking about how ohio state replaced their defense, why don't you talk about how michigan was the ONLY squad with a good offense that ohio state played during the season? and that D looked terrible in doing so, and the main reason their defense won games was because of timely turnovers, rather than stopping opponents dead.

i go to ohio state dawg (i'm not biased, i'm not from ohio, and i couldn't give a sh*t about their athletics), and i watched that team play every home game. that defense was barely above average last year, i don't care what the rankings say, though i do have to give them credit for creating those timely turnovers.

again, michigan was the only squad they played. they got a 1-game Colt McCoy in austin. they missed wisconsin. penn state's offense is a joke. iowa sucked last year. and even florida's offense is nothing to write home about.

and on the flip side, y'all are losing the heart and soul of a great defense. the same defense that got ripped to sh*t in the last 2 games they played. i highly doubt that run D will be as stubborn as it was last year.

so what is your point? both teams were scoring at will. it was an offensive game. your not making sense. it really don't matter because the games still have to be played. i like our chances this year. we have a quarterback that has played since his freshman year. we have a running back that should be a heisman candidate. we have a great receiving core in manningham and arrington. we have the best tackle in football. we lost alot of players on defense but i still say we go undefeated.
 10 years ago '06        #53
bassy 23 heat pts23 OP
space
space
Wooooooo!!

7-7 after that 68 yard pass by Armanti!

We looked good for the first few plays before Michigan scored, and we are looking real physical on their 2nd possession!
 10 years ago '05        #54
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,064 | Props total: 6968 6968
^^^^ nice bump, forgot about this thread

DJ bi*ch!!!!!!
 10 years ago '06        #55
bassy 23 heat pts23 OP
space
space
Huge sack just now, we got the ball back!
 10 years ago '04        #56
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
lets go app state!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #57
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
bassy... why isn't this game on tv here??!?!?!?!!
 10 years ago '06        #58
bassy 23 heat pts23 OP
space
space
^

fu*k if I know.

It's on the big10 network though, but I don't get that sh*t.

Luckily it's on the radio. lol
 10 years ago '06        #59
bassy 23 heat pts23 OP
space
space
fu*k I gotta go run some errands.

Hopefully when I get back we aren't being humiliated. lol
 10 years ago '05        #60
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,064 | Props total: 6968 6968
14-14
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy