Appalachian State vs Michigan!!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #421
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,049 | Props total: 6948 6948
staff predictions lol

This week's picks:

Chris Balas: And now we're scheduling I-AA opponents in Ann Arbor. Maybe Comcast execs knew what they were doing all along.

This one has ESPN's Erin Andrews vs. sideline reporter Doug Karsch written all over it, with Andrews playing Michigan, of course. If only she could placekick …

Michigan 42 (seven touchdowns), ASU that's not Arizona State, 10 (Yeah, yeah … collegiate synchronized swimming crowns a national champion, too).

John Borton: The reason Michigan isn't respecting Appalachian State as much as it should, for the children, is because a lot of people don't have maps. And if Boone, N.C., is in the boonies, such as, that doesn't help the people in the Iraq or South Africa. The people of Ann Arbor need more maps … for the children.

Michigan 38, Appalachian State 17

Michael Spath: What happened to the season openers of yore? Washington in 2002, Colorado in 1997, Virginia in 1995, Miami in 1984. They've been replaced by Division I-AA foes. Shame. Still, there is nothing that can take away from the excitement of a new season and for me that means starting over in staff picks. Last year I was everybody's fool (for the betterment of Michigan, The Fort believed). But it's time to start a new tradition, one in which both U-M and I win each week.

Michigan 41, Appalachian State 20.

Josh Helmholdt: I apologize, but I have to revisit this Miss-South Carolina-attending-Appalachian-State thing one more time before Michigan kicks off against the Mountaineers on Saturday. Listen, I dated plenty of girls in college for their beauty instead of their brains, but I didn't go showing them off in front of my friends. Ok, I did, but not long enough for them to open their mouths and let the cat out of the bag.

Before ASU was added to Michigan's 2008 schedule, how many of you as Americans knew anything at all about the university, even where it was located? The rest of the country that has not had a local team schedule Appalachian State knows just as much as you did…. that was until Miss South Carolina railed about the poor South African kids. Now they know it as the school of former beauty pageant contestants in dire need of maps and such.

Trust me, ASU has much bigger image concerns on their plate than this impending blowout.

Michigan 41, U.U.S.E.H.I.S.A (Univ. of U.S. education helping Iraq such as), 10

Matt Pargoff: Not really much to say on Appalachian State, except perhaps making a note of their incredible hotness. Yeah sure, they've won the I-AA national championship the last two years. They've got some speed at a few positions. But they've also been beaten by double-digit margins by some pretty mediocre Division I-A teams over the last few years as well. They'll give it their all, but this game won't be close.

Michigan 38, Appalachian State 10
 10 years ago '06        #422
bassy 23 heat pts23 OP
space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
I hope Miss South Carolina does come here.

I actually think alot of cats are excited about it. lol
 10 years ago '04        #423
dpro68 1 heat pts
space
space
$471 | Props total: 42 42
D-1AA stand UP....SOCON...runnin this bi*ch
 09-02-2007, 10:11 AM         #424
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dpro68 said:
D-1AA stand UP....SOCON...runnin this bi*ch
the socon is a.ss...
 09-02-2007, 10:11 AM         #425
jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is this game being televised on espn classic today?
 10 years ago '06        #426
bassy 23 heat pts23 OP
space
space
^
No they aired the K.State Auburn game.

But I can up it if enough people want it.
 10 years ago '04        #427
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 bassy said:
^
No they aired the K.State Auburn game.

But I can up it if enough people want it.
pleeeeeeeeeeeeease.

i'll pay u for it!

well not really, but i really want this game
 09-02-2007, 10:41 AM         #428
jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah man please up it...how big would a football game be?
 10 years ago '04        #429
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
i just realized that the Big I lost a high school game for the first time in 7 years
 09-02-2007, 11:06 AM         #430
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha. michigan lost. thats hella funny. app's qb reminds me of vick
 10 years ago '06        #431
bassy 23 heat pts23 OP
space
space
Here's a torrent of the game.

It should download pretty fast.

Last edited by bassy; 09-02-2007 at 11:09 AM..
 09-02-2007, 11:25 AM         #432
jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you dont got the game recorded? Cause im not gonna download a torrent i dont really fu*k with them
 10 years ago '05        #433
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 uncfan888 said:
i just realized that the Big I lost a high school game for the first time in 7 years
Yea i found out last night they lost in OT but i had a feeling they would lose to Butler later on this year anyway. Butler is loaded with a talent.
 10 years ago '06        #434
bassy 23 heat pts23 OP
space
space
Yea I can upload it.

I'll rip the DVD here in a couple hrs and then have to split the files then upload it.
 09-02-2007, 12:17 PM         #435
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[JOE ROGAN] UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!! INCREDIBLE!!!!! 34-32, MICHIGAN'S CHAMPIONSHIP DREAM FOR 07-08 IS OVER!!!! [/JOE ROGAN]

Crazy sh*t, those App. n*ggas really came to play.
 10 years ago '04        #436
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 3008 3008
 all3rd said:

Better version
Bwah!!!
 10 years ago '06        #437
bassy 23 heat pts23 OP
space
space
We'll never live that down. lol
 10 years ago '06        #438
WigzBeenSplit 
space
space
$2,638 | Props total: 93 93
Biggest Upset Ever In College Football?
 10 years ago '05        #439
clemdaleray 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,668 | Props total: 66 66
michigan should drop outa top 25 i dont care what ppl say

377 - 48 STRK: 7 w in a row WIN PCT: 88% 6 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 166-45, Rank #15 | Aug 16: 363-90, Rank #17 | Aug 15: 707-208, Rank #16 | Aug 14: 551-194, Rank #13 | Aug 13: 227-116, Rank #17 | Aug 12: 738-411, Rank #10 | Aug 11: 1815-955, Rank #2 | Aug 10: 1780-964, Rank #5 | Aug 09: 3-2, Rank #301 | Aug 08: 574-368, Rank #19 *
 09-02-2007, 04:18 PM         #440
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Let the Healing Begin

Alright, I think the tears are starting to dry over here in this cozy little alcoholic abyss. I think now it's time for the five step healing process.

Step 1) allow A Grieving Period

Imagine this. You are celebrating your 25th Anniversary with the love of your life. In order to provide the most romantic and special indication of your love of your wife, you arranged a special evening at Gotham Bar & Grill followed by a night at the Waldorf. Well, the evening starts off as planned with a delicious meal and some bubbly. Well, your wife gets a little tipsy and heads to the restroom. After five minutes or so with no return, you decide to go check on her. The bathrooms are empty so you poke around a little in the kitchen. What do you see? Your wife is getting banged on the prep table by a 250 pound Guido line cook with a hairy back and man b00bs.

We just got beat by Appalachian State. This is gonna hurt for a while.

Step 2) Make Amends With The Ones You Hurt

We're all going through it and it sucks. We need a sign of life from Lloyd Carr, Mike Hart, Henne, anyone. I keep thinking about the poor incoming Michigan freshman. These kids just got to Ann Arbor with the expectations of the best football season since Charles Woodson. These kids headed to the Big House for their first time and instead of being treated to an unforgettable memory of one of their fondest days, they were treated with an unforgettable memory of the biggest embarrassment in the history of college football.

Welcome to Michigan kids. We're in this thing together.

Step 3) Admit There Is A Problem

Alright, it's probably safer to say admit there are a whole sh*tload of problems.

* We can't win a god damn game when we have top five ranking. It's a death warrant. They cannot deliver under the pressure of the limelight.
* The concerns about the defense look to be all true.
* Lloyd Carr is right back in the hot seat. This time it's probably for good.
* The special teams units are made of Pizza House dough.
* There appears to be a lack of chemistry.
* Even the Michigan bread and butter, the O Line struggled.
* How do you move on?

The thing is, this is where we belong. Now we have the old chip back. Now we have something to prove. Now we are dangerous.

Step 4) Sack Up

Well, the sad reality is that everything we have been anticipating for the entire summer has been taken away. There is no more national championship. This is easily the most disappointment I have ever felt from a sporting event and it's not even close. It's nearly indescribable, but...

The season is not over. Lloyd Carr is still the coach. Mike Hart can still win the Heisman. Ohio State will still lose in Ann Arbor. We can win the Big Ten championship. We can win a Rose Bowl (for once). Manningham can score 15 TDs. Henne can earn a first round draft slot. There's a lot to look forward to, so let's suck it up and move on. It hurts, but we still have a whole season of Michigan Football left, so let's do something with it.

Step 5) Wear a Michigan shirt today.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy