Appalachian State vs Michigan!!!

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #401
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4417 4417
at people still defending Michigan and make excuses.
 10 years ago '04        #402
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
 irhabi007 said:
at people still defending Michigan and make excuses.
i'm just speaking the truth, and any real college football fan who understands the game can justify what i said....
 10 years ago '04        #403
King Ryan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,650 | Props total: 1350 1350
kudos to appalachian state
 10 years ago '04        #404
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
for anyone who says the season isn't a wash is a dumbass...

the goal was to WIN THE NATIONAL TITLE. Plain and Simple, point blank, MICHIGAN WILL NOT WIN THE NATIONAL TITLE, so the season is lost... fu*ka Big Ten Championship, fu*ka Rose Bowl, we wanted the national title. The reason those seniors came back wasn't to go to the damn rose bowl, it was to go to the national title game.. Anyone who can't see that is an idiot. If you can't beat a team that isn't even in the same DIVISION as you, how can they expect to beat Wisconson, Penn State, and Ohio State? The season is lost and michigan blew it on the first game of the season. Lloyd carr needs to commit that :hang: fu*ka wolverine, i hope they lose every game this season so i can watch Ann Arbor go up in flames...

Last edited by TheMagicMan; 09-01-2007 at 08:40 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #405
Mar3 
space
space
$2,041 | Props total: 859 859
:applause::applause::applause::appl ause::applause: Props to App. State
 10 years ago '07        #406
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Aftashok said:
at everyone saying UM's season is a wash bc of this one game....ok, they got upset in the first week of the season by a (supposed) inferior team...

and someone actually said that it wouldn't be made better if they beat OSU.....now, because of the way the BCS system is formulated, these guys will probably be out of the championship running right now, but i don't see them losing the opportunity of playing in a BCS bowl game, unless they lose another game (or two).....

....it's actually kinda fu*ked up for em, because of the fact that the BCS system will completely sh*t on UM from this game, because there's no provisions in the BCS for how good THIS 1-FCS school REALLY is.....
i said it wouldnt make osu look better if they lost... i was saying that to rub it in osu fans faces that were all like f*ck michigan... ppl are acting like michigan still cant make it to a bcs game its ridiculous... theres no excuse for the loss ... app state was a better team ... a lot faster than michigan thought they were... so props to them... but ppl act like the wolverines cant bounce back...

Last edited by TH35; 09-01-2007 at 09:18 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #407
Aftashok 
space
space
 TheMagicMan said:
for anyone who says the season isn't a wash is a dumbass...

the goal was to WIN THE NATIONAL TITLE. Plain and Simple, point blank, MICHIGAN WILL NOT WIN THE NATIONAL TITLE, so the season is lost... fu*ka Big Ten Championship, fu*ka Rose Bowl, we wanted the national title. The reason those seniors came back wasn't to go to the damn rose bowl, it was to go to the national title game.. Anyone who can't see that is an idiot. If you can't beat a team that isn't even in the same DIVISION as you, how can they expect to beat Wisconson, Penn State, and Ohio State? The season is lost and michigan blew it on the first game of the season. Lloyd carr needs to commit that :hang: fu*ka wolverine, i hope they lose every game this season so i can watch Ann Arbor go up in flames...
i mean, of course......EVERY TEAM has the ultimate goal of winning the National Championship.....but, all of them can't....all but one, i mean....and yeah, for those seniors, it DEFINITELY fu*kin sucks that they CAN'T win the championship this year, but i'm pretty sure they'll go on with their lives, and their college football careers.....they're not gonna give up their entire seasons just because they lost one game.....yes it was a horrible loss, yes it was to a division 1-AA team, BUT, life DOES go on!!!!!

.....it's neither plausible nor logical to say that just because they lost to Appalachian State that they CAN'T beat Wisconsin, or Ohio State, or Notre Dame, or Penn State......that's just not a proven fact just because they lost this game! sh*t, u suck that sh*t up (as hard as it may be, a tough pill to swallow, [insert other losing cliche here]) but u DO suck it up, and u play ur a.ss off for EVERY other quarter, EVERY other down of football that you DO play......and if u do go undefeated the rest of the way, and u make the Rose Bowl or any other BCS bowl, you enjoy it, u savor it.......and for some, u go on to the NFL and continue to play......

....i SERIOUSLY doubt that there will be a mass exodus of guys quitting Michigan's football team, or any mass suicides going on after this game, so i'm sure that the game goes on, and life goes on.....period...
 10 years ago '04        #408
Aftashok 
space
space
 thehogue... said:
i said it wouldnt make osu look better if they lost... i was saying that to rub it in osu fans faces that were all like f*ck michigan... ppl are acting like michigan still cant make it to a bcs game its ridiculous...
nah, i don't think it was u that i was referring to homie, i'm not sure.....someone said that MICHIGAN wouldn't feel better if they DID beat Ohio State....
 10 years ago '07        #409
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
^ well put i meant the comment b4 that one but yea... exactly life does go on... they act like the other teams michigan will play are exactly like app. state theyre not... teams week in and week out are totally different...

Last edited by TH35; 09-01-2007 at 09:20 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #410
Gunner 
space
space
$987 | Props total: 731 731
 thehogue... said:
upsets all day... the morning games... michigan fell... afternoon... wisconsin lol... (damn bad look for the big 10).... and tonight georgia will lose ... and i wont be suprised if ksu puts up a f!ght but ksu will lose to auburn...

SEC>>>Than your conference...

OK State beating UGA in Athens
 09-02-2007, 12:21 AM         #411
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wNC STAND UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To bad WCU got waxed!!! LMAO!!!!

Last edited by Bezerk; 09-02-2007 at 12:22 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #412
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
So anybody else think Lloyd Carr absolutely HAS to beat Ohio State to keep his job after this?
 10 years ago '04        #413
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,423 | Props total: 128 128
No Carr is finished after this season.
 09-02-2007, 12:46 AM         #414
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahhaha props on the guy that made this thread for having faith in his team
and them beating Michigan

:D

nice victory!:applause:

and yes Michigan is pretty much done when it comes to contending for a national title....
 10 years ago '04        #415
Aftashok 
space
space
 ElMarroAfamado said:
hahhaha props on the guy that made this thread for having faith in his team
and them beating Michigan

:D

nice victory!:applause:

and yes Michigan is pretty much done when it comes to contending for a national title....
there's no "pretty much" to it......u lose to a non-Division 1-A team, no matter HOW good they are, u can cancel it, cuz the BCS holds all non 1-A schools at the same level.....even if they go undefeated the rest of the way, and everyone else close to the top ALSO has one loss (to a 1-A school), Michigan WILL NOT GET IN......
 10 years ago '04        #416
Aftashok 
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
So anybody else think Lloyd Carr absolutely HAS to beat Ohio State to keep his job after this?
ummm....i mean, considering how long he's really been on the hot seat, i would think so....
 09-02-2007, 01:25 AM         #417
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wouldn't be surprised if they fired the fu*ker this week...
 10 years ago '05        #418
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 Aftashok said:
there's no "pretty much" to it......u lose to a non-Division 1-A team, no matter HOW good they are, u can cancel it, cuz the BCS holds all non 1-A schools at the same level.....even if they go undefeated the rest of the way, and everyone else close to the top ALSO has one loss (to a 1-A school), Michigan WILL NOT GET IN......
They probably woulda taken a big hit even if they did manage to pull it out last second.
 10 years ago '06        #419
ALPHABETBOY 
space
space
space
$670 | Props total: 3 3
Michigan Are Bumssssssssssssssssssssss
 10 years ago '06        #420
bassy 23 heat pts23 OP
space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
 Bezerk said:
To bad WCU got waxed!!! LMAO!!!!
Fu*k WCU. lol

Only good thing about that school and sh*tty a.ss town is the fact you can actually find alcohol there.

Boone is as dry as a 90 year old womens........nevermind.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy