The Official Halo 3 Thread Of Awesome (PLEASE PUT ALL YOUR STORY )

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
160 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #81
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26 OP
space
space
$37,064 | Props total: 10747 10747
Halo 3 Hits New Levels of Audio Realism With Waves

Waves, the world’s leading developer of professional audio signal processing tools, announced that Bungie’s Halo 3 will be the first video game to utilize its audio signal processing technologies in real-time. This dramatic development marks a significant step forward in game audio.

“I have used Waves tools extensively in the sound design of earlier Halo titles, but using these tools real-time is an exciting new step for Halo 3 and the video game industry,” said Marty O’Donnell, Audio Director of Bungie Studios. “These tools bring a higher level of audio realism and emotional immersion then has ever been possible before. I believe the use of Waves real-time signal processing tools represents the next major breakthrough in audio quality for the video game industry.”

“Waves is pleased to be working with Bungie, adapting our products to real-time video game rendering,” said Paul Bundschuh, vice president sales & marketing, Waves Semiconductor and OEM Licensing Division. “Several Waves technologies including the L360 Surround Limiter and Q10 Paragraphic Equalizer have been implemented in the Xbox 360 plug-in format for Halo 3 and other Xbox 360 game titles.”

“Microsoft welcomes Waves as an Xbox 360 middleware provider,” stated Brian Schmidt, Xbox program manager for Microsoft. “Waves has done a great job delivering their technologies and support for Halo 3. We are thrilled to have Waves audio processing available only for the Xbox 360 platform, providing these highly requested professional audio technologies to our game developers.”

About Waves Audio Ltd.

Waves introduced the industry’s first audio plug-in 1992 and has become the world’s leading developer and provider of professional digital audio processing tools. Waves technologies are used to improve sound quality in the creation of hit records, major motion pictures, popular gaming and multimedia titles the world over.

10 years ago '04        #82
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
yo p that audio sh*t is big news...deserves its own thread!
 10 years ago '05        #83
space
space
lol i use Waves in cool edit... i love the reverbs
 09-11-2007, 07:35 PM         #84
Snyder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im takin a break from my music life to enjoy this game for a week solid, its already been arranged and everything, my 360 been acting up on me strangely, all i do is reboot that joint like 5-10 times and it works, i may just go buy another one.
 09-11-2007, 08:32 PM         #85
Arkanjal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is it bad if i use those Halo 3 screen shots as my PS3 wallpaper?
 10 years ago '05        #86
space
space
Now available for free for Xbox LIVE members (in the US.)

Content: Best Buy Halo 3 Theme
Price: Free
Availability: Only in United States
Dash Text: Download these exclusive Halo 3 themes courtesy of Best Buy. Also remember to Download the Gamer Pic's. Hurry they will not be around for long!

Content: Best Buy Halo 3 Picture Pack
Price: Free
Availability: Only in United States
Dash Text: Download these exclusive Halo 3 Gamer Pic’s courtesy of Best Buy. Also remember to Download the Themes. Hurry they will not be around for long!

10 years ago '05        #90
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by P-Hill; 09-12-2007 at 07:19 PM..
 09-12-2007, 06:57 PM         #91
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game looks sick as fu*k man. I can't wait.
 09-12-2007, 07:13 PM         #92
Arkanjal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
P-Hills k!llin it with the pics....

I....cant wait....

**freezes himself like hes Cartman waiting for a wii***
 10 years ago '04        #93
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2837 2837
damn these the best screen shots of a game ever.. wish I never came in this thread..
 09-12-2007, 08:03 PM         #94
Jann 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did anyone see the commercial for Halo 3?

WOW.
 10 years ago '06        #95
WhoSentU 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 562 562
 Jann said:
That's what museum exhibits look like in the future?? BORING......:thumbsdow
 10 years ago '04        #96
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
is Halo 3 really less than a month away

but really,if u didnt preorder is there a chance of still gettin 1,cuz im sure they're makin sure there's enough copies to go around,right...or should i jus preorder & pickup at bestbuy or somethin
 10 years ago '04        #97
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2837 2837
 paris playa69 said:
is Halo 3 really less than a month away

but really,if u didnt preorder is there a chance of still gettin 1,cuz im sure they're makin sure there's enough copies to go around,right...or should i jus preorder & pickup at bestbuy or somethin
i never pre order games but it depends if u live in a big city.. you shouldnt have to pre order
 10 years ago '04        #98
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,104 | Props total: 1356 1356
lmao @ move ur toilet.

I guess I'll try to have a shortie pick this game up for me because these $70 games are just....too darn much. I don't care for the offline play, but that online deathmatch stuff.....wow. My cousins used to have two tvs in a room and then network the xbox with like 16 folks crammed in their. Too many dudes, but damn that was fun.
 10 years ago '04        #99
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
On the day Halo 2 launched in 2004, then-Microsoft corporate VP of marketing and sales Peter Moore made the seemingly audacious claim that Bungie's shooter would gross $100 million within 24 hours. Rash as it seemed, the guesstimate turned out to be on the conservative side, as Microsoft quickly announced Bungie's shooter had sold a record-setting 2.38 million units worldwide on day one, generating some $125 million in revenue.

Zero to $200 million in less than 60 seconds!

Those are tough numbers to follow, but Microsoft doesn't appear to be shying away from the challenge. Earlier this week, Brandweek magazine shed light on Microsoft's spare-no-expenses $10 million marketing blitz for the game. Thus far, the publishing giant has cracked its coffers on ventures including branded food items, an alternate reality game, as well as other swag giveaways including a car. Most recently, Microsoft has partnered with Target for a custom paint job on Chip Ganassi Racing's No. 40 car (pictured), to be featured during the Dover 400 Nextel Cup Series race at Dover International Speedway on September 23.

In a note to investors this week, Lazard Capital Markets analyst Colin Sebastian predicted Microsoft's efforts could help Bungie's franchise recapture the title of World's Fastest-Selling Game from Blizzard's World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade. Tabulating preorders and estimated initial sales, Sebastian notes that sales for Halo 3 could "quickly reach" the $200 million sales milestone.

"We expect that significant preorders and broad consumer anticipation of Halo 3 will result in one of the largest and most successful product launches in digital entertainment," he said.

Sebastian also addressed the possibility of another Xbox 360 price reduction. Though last month's price cut, along with Halo 3, will significantly bolster the console's sales through the holidays, Sebastian believes the console's price will remain at its current level. However, he was unwilling to disregard the possibility of promotional offers designed to fully take advantage of the Halo 3 launch.

Last edited by Kap(Da)King; 09-13-2007 at 04:09 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #100
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
 focused313 said:
lmao @ move ur toilet.

I guess I'll try to have a shortie pick this game up for me because these $70 games are just....too darn much. I don't care for the offline play, but that online deathmatch stuff.....wow. My cousins used to have two tvs in a room and then network the xbox with like 16 folks crammed in their. Too many dudes, but damn that was fun.
deathmatch? wtf do you think this is? this isnt your average shooter it's Halo...therefore it's called SLAYER!!

haha...i'm just furkin wit you...

but the best buy up the road is suppose to have a dope midnight release too...suppose to have games and prizes and ish...which is all cool with me...cuz i took the day off!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
241 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
95 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy