The Official Halo 3 Thread Of Awesome (PLEASE PUT ALL YOUR STORY )

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #41
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26 OP
space
space
$37,088 | Props total: 10775 10775
Today's sneak-peakiest video: Halo 3

Spoiler alert? We watched this Halo 3 footage from like we watch today's ultra-trendy horror-pr0n: with splayed fingers covering our half-shut eyes. We didn't want any big spoilers, but we wanted a new glimpse into . The video includes a cinematic scene and gameplay footage showing off the Hornet, Gravity Hammer, and other new goodies.

If you can handle the spoiler potential, see the video after the break.

[Thanks, Phillip and everyone else. .]
 10 years ago '04        #42
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
Bioshock is a good hold over title before the f!ght is Finished. Can't wait ... taking wednesday off after release for sure.
 08-25-2007, 02:58 PM         #43
Arkanjal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

new video showing off Forge...
 10 years ago '05        #44
space
space
Halo 3 is now 100% complete. Bungie employee Frank O'Connor was spotted playing the final retail build of Halo 3 today suggesting the game has now gone gold exactly one month before release.

Halo 3 will be available in the USA on September 25th and September 26th for Europe.

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '07        #45
Chris Rocks 1 heat pts
space
space
$309 | Props total: 33 33
God damn this sh*t looks fantastic.

Honestly, I LOVED Halo: CE's SP & MP, I LOVED Halo 2's MP. Halo 2's SP was allright, I liked the MC portions and some of the Arbiter's (My problem wasn't playing with the Arbiter, but a good portion of the level's designed for the Arbiter where just mundane).

Halo 3's SP looks so much more engaging and the MP is a blast (Plus the new Bungie.net features sound great).
 10 years ago '04        #46
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
I wonder is it still 16 players online or did they double that?
 08-26-2007, 01:08 AM         #47
i_hug_gold_fish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Big Fan of the halo series cant wait till halo 3 already reserved it but i dont care for the halo 3 website its rtarted
 08-26-2007, 04:19 AM         #48
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
great thread
 10 years ago '05        #49
Throwbacks 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,818 | Props total: 49 49
Looks gorgeous...can't wait!!
 10 years ago '05        #50
space
space
 XxC4xX said:
I wonder is it still 16 players online or did they double that?
it's still 16 maximum i believe
 10 years ago '05        #51
space
space
Two New Halo 3 Maps Shown at PAX

As Penny Arcade Expo 2007 was winding down on Sunday night, the majority of the attendees were watching the final round of the Omegathon, the multi-part game competition held at the show every year. The battle royale may have kicked off with the decidedly old-school Jenga, but it ended with a huge bang. The crowd erupted when we learned that we'd be seeing two brand-new maps from the upcoming Halo 3. While we've all known about Guardian and Narrows for a little while now, being able to actually see them for ourselves was quite a thrill.

The first map we saw was Guardian, which is actually the "spiritual successor" to the classic Lockout map from Halo 2. The big difference is the fact that Guardian takes place in a dank, dark jungle setting, while the original was centered on a brightly-lit snowscape. It appeared that this was a special version of the map (perhaps it was altered with Forge? Hmmm?), as it featured a ton of the game's super-powerful weapons, including the flamethrower and the Brute Hammer. Of course, the fact that the map that was played was called "Omeguardian" also tipped us off a little bit.

The match concluded with a quick battle on Narrows, which was actually a little smaller than many of us expected. You can use man-cannons to launch yourself (or a Mongoose, as one of the combatants did) all the way across the map, although seemed to be a bit safer to stick to the two bridges. There's one very wide bridge on the top level, with a narrower one directly underneath it. Alas, the match went quite fast as the winner only needed to get five k!lls.

Another highlight was getting to see the Fuel Rod Cannon in action. This Covenant weapon packs one helluva punch, and we can't wait to try it for ourselves!

08-27-2007, 11:46 AM         #52
Arkanjal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4 Million Halo 3 Pre-Orders????

According to Gamestop officials, over four million preorders have been made for Halo 3 on Xbox 360. Xbox Evolved has verified this information at five different Greater Cincinnati Gamestop locations, including Gamestop stores, EB Games stores, and Funcoland stores, all under the same umbrella. This information was verified at all locations, however company a document showing this information was not revealed.

In the coming months, if this information is verified this would be the most preordered videogame of all time. Many of Gamestop’s employees believe that a large portion of the preorders are being made by consumers that don’t even own a Xbox 360, that are just waiting for the price of the system to go down.

In comparison, Grand Theft Auto IV’s combined PS3 and 360 preorders at the chain of stores comes in a very distant second. Microsoft reported three weeks before the release of Halo 2 in 2004 that the combined retail outlet preorders for the title was 1.5 million, which at the time was a record in itself. Gears of War, the best-selling title on Xbox 360 has worldwide barely cracked the four million mark. If this is all true, it is very likely that Halo 3 will outsell even Halo and Halo 2 combined. We will have more as it develops.

dont know how reliable the site is, but i saw it on Digg.....
 10 years ago '05        #53
space
space
 10 years ago '04        #54
CrAkKedOuT 961 heat pts961
space
space
space
$23,685 | Props total: 15146 15146
teh gayness
 10 years ago '05        #55
space
space

About 1 minute of it
 10 years ago '05        #56
space
space
 10 years ago '04        #57
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
I just found out that Halo 3 has gone gold.

Nice work Bungie.

alo 3 has officially gone gold. The most eagerly awaited title for a Microsoft console since Halo 2 has been released to manufacturing, meaning soon discs will be pressed and sleeves will be printed. Then each copy of the game will be kissed by angels before being nestled safely in its plastic case, spritzed with new game smell and sealed lovingly in transparent plastic.

"This is a huge milestone for us and a big cause for celebration at Bungie and Microsoft Game Studios," said Harold Ryan, Studio Head at Bungie Studios. "This is the game we've always wanted to make and certainly the best game our studio has developed. We can't wait for gamers to get their hands on it on Sept. 25."

I think I speak for most of us when I say it is perfectly fine to send it early if you guys really can't wait. We had plans, but nothing that can't be changed.

Most Anticipated Title of 2007 Released to Manufacturing, Begins Final March to Xbox 360

The wait is almost over. "Halo 3," the final chapter in the groundbreaking "Halo" trilogy and the most anticipated game release of 2007, has been released to manufacturing.

Three years in the making by renowned developer Bungie Studios, "Halo 3" is now finished and will begin its journey to store shelves around the world in less than four weeks. "Halo 3," which has already set new records as the fastest preordered game in history, has exceeded one million presales in North America alone. The title is set to shatter day-one entertainment sales records when it is released worldwide beginning Tuesday, Sept. 25.

"This is a huge milestone for us and a big cause for celebration at Bungie and Microsoft Game Studios," said Harold Ryan, Studio Head at Bungie Studios. "This is the game we've always wanted to make and certainly the best game our studio has developed. We can't wait for gamers to get their hands on it on Sept. 25."

Created by legendary developer Bungie Studios and exclusive to the Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system, "Halo 3" will set a new standard for interactive storytelling and social gaming by engaging consumers worldwide in Master Chief's epic battle to save humankind. In November 2004, the world's view of video games changed forever with the release of "Halo 2," which generated a record-setting $125 million (U.S.) in sales within the first 24 hours and changed the way people think about interactive entertainment. Three years later, it remains the most-played game on Microsoft's Xbox LIVE® online gaming and entertainment network, with nearly 1 billion hours of online gaming logged to date.

kotaku.com
 10 years ago '06        #58
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
 Ex The God said:
*loads pistol for the 25th..aint no n*gga taking my Legendary edition*
you're white
 10 years ago '07        #59
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1121 1121
I might cop but I dont see why yall motherfu*kers is so geeked about this game
 10 years ago '06        #60
~DMX911~ 
space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 0 0
:applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago