The Official Halo 3 Thread Of Awesome (PLEASE PUT ALL YOUR STORY )

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #361
freemusic man 
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 175 175
halo 3 yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 10 years ago '06        #362
WhoSentU 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 562 562
 10 years ago '05        #363
brickflippa 
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 15 15
i am pumped!!!
 10 years ago '07        #364
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
hit me up for some halo 3 action...im usually on from 6 pm til late

GT:T Time236
 09-26-2007, 06:22 AM         #365
$hArP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You think buying the legendary ED was a waste?

Like do you think it will be worth more later down the line cause they're sold out as of now or will they be shipping more out?
 09-26-2007, 06:33 AM         #366
DaveB11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i copped the legendary edition and i dont regret it i like halo so its nothing to me and im pretty sure down the line it will hold some value.

the packaging is sick.
 10 years ago '04        #367
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,559 | Props total: 5224 5224
man i have to go to work which i don't want to , and my halo is comming in today or tomm :(
 09-26-2007, 08:17 AM         #368
Jann 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $hArP said:
You think buying the legendary ED was a waste?

Like do you think it will be worth more later down the line cause they're sold out as of now or will they be shipping more out?
From what I know there not shipping anymore Legendary Editions. I heard they shipped around 500k of them to the US. They actually shut down the plant that makes those spartan helmets for the Legendary Edition.

I completly fell into the hype and bought the legendary edition and I dont regret my purchase. The re-mastered Halo 1 & 2 cutscenes molded into one movie was kind of worth it IMO if not for the collectable value.
 10 years ago '06        #369
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,449 | Props total: 1099 1099
The sentimental value of the LE will mean more then the monetary value. It would be worth something if it was unopened, sealed, brand new. It's not gonna be worth as much when the game is open, bonus disc is open, helmet has been modded to fit your dog's head, etc etc.

Anyone who would make it a point to buy the LE would've pre-ordered it. So I don't foresee anyone shelling more then retail on eBay when everyone has had months to pre-order.
 09-26-2007, 08:45 AM         #370
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look 500 dollers for halo 3

10 years ago '04        #371
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,444 | Props total: 5539 5539
wassup with some power ranking man, i keep getting teamed up with kids that is like exploring maps and sh*t on matchranking or they just bait me and then take my k!ll. if you wanna get your level up with a player that knows what he doing then send me a request.

gamertag: chilltown2o1
 10 years ago '06        #372
FeS RoY 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,128 | Props total: 12 12
my boss was like we aint working today, then he calls me back 30 minutes later talkin bout i NEED you to come in today cause we have a deadline for some sh*t today, i mean like wtf, i HATE being a supervisor, this is sooooooooooo fu*king retarted, and all the laborers are off today like wtf : angry:
 10 years ago '06        #373
FeS RoY 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,128 | Props total: 12 12
i also said my car is broken, he says i'll pick you up in 45 minutes, omfg
 09-26-2007, 09:27 AM         #374
$hArP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
spam...
 10 years ago '04        #375
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
Question.. In Co-op Campaign mode, does the second person (not master chief) have to play as the Alien the whole game?

The Alien sucks BALLS! and his weapon game is chump....
 10 years ago '05        #376
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26 OP
space
space
$37,085 | Props total: 10765 10765
yeah the 2nd player is always the arbitor... i haven't played the co op with 4 people yet so i don't know who the other 2 characters are...
 10 years ago '04        #377
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
 P-Hill said:
yeah the 2nd player is always the arbitor... i haven't played the co op with 4 people yet so i don't know who the other 2 characters are...
Man, thats weed...

But 4 player Co-Op sounds SO CRACK... I gotta try that...
 09-26-2007, 03:39 PM         #378
bosox04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:
^^more arbitors
 10 years ago '04        #379
S1xth 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,811 | Props total: 166 166
Here's a list for all the Gold Skulls.

Iron Skull - Sierra 117

At the end of the level. Face the Pelican that arrives (no, don't get on it). Turn 90 degrees left and jump onto the large ledge. Walk all the way down until you see another (thinner) ledge on the building in front of you. Jump onto it and follow it all the way to the end where the Skull sits in the shadows.

Black Eye Skull - Crow's Nest

At the start, there is a massive pipe above you with the skull on top. Walk up the two small stairs and on the left there's some shelves you can jump on to. Jump up to the metal bars and then onto the pipe. Continue to the end where you'll see a Skull. Plus, you don't have to use the RB button to pick this one up.

Tough Luck Skull - Tsavo Highway

This skull is located after you go through the shield that blocks the road. (After you hear the guy on the radio request help.) You'll exit onto a bridge with a large pipe on your left. Climb up one of the yellow ladders and turn right. Continue down and jump over the yellow guard thing that blocks your way. Immediately turn left and jump all the way down on the grey support below. Walk down the support and look left, you'll see a ledge coming out of the cliff. On the ledge is the Skull.

Catch Skull - The Storm

From the start continue through the level until you're outside. Grab a vehicle and k!ll the enemies such as the Wraiths. Then go to the top right corner on the plains where there is some sort of small silo tower. The Skull is sitting on top. To get to the skull: Grenade jump up, or if that doesn’t get you high enough park a vehicle by it and use that for extra lift. (To grenade jump, face where you want to go, then throw a grenade just in front of your feet, then run and jump towards your desired location. The explosion beneath will give you extra lift and hopefully not k!ll you!)

Fog Skull - Floodgate

At the very start of the level, as you walk up the stairs leading into the town (the marines will start talking), look straight up and right to the first building on your right (past the missile turret). A single Flood will appear and then jump across, and out the map. Shoot him before he jumps and the Skull will fly down to the ground. However, if you shoot him too early the Skull will land on the roof and you will have to try again. Do not mistake him for the two Flood that jump onto the roof of the building in directly ahead.

Famine Skull - The Ark

This skull is located after you get the Mongoose and drive over some small cliffs. Then you have a choice: straight on or turn right. (Either way you have to go down the right path later.) Continue down the path and defeat the Ghosts that attack you, under a big "metal cover thing." Then, after coming out from under the big "metal cover thing," turn right to go up a path leading to some enemies and a small cave/tunnel. Instead, stop on the path, and look right to see a bolder jutting out of the rock. Hop on the top of the bolder and up onto the rock. Then jump over onto the top of the big "metal cover thing" (mentioned earlier). Turn left and walk up to the last support that juts out the Skull is at the end of it. This next bit can be a bit tricky. Using a grenade, grenade jump forwards and onto the support. Pick up the Skull. (To grenade jump first face where you want to go, then throw a grenade just in front of your feet, then run and jump towards your desired location. The explosion beneath will give you extra lift and hopefully not k!ll you!)

Thunderstorm Skull - The Covenant

This skull is located on the second tower. After shutting down the first tower, grab the hornet and fly over to tower two. Once you land, head up the staircases as if you were going to the entrance, but just before look towards the centre to see the dividing staircase that leads to a platform. Walk to the end, and the Skull is on the ground.

Tilt Skull - Cortana

Continue through the level until you drop down into an open, fleshy hole, into a small room with an open door and an Energy Sword beside a dead Elite to the right. In the next room is a circular floor. Walk straight in (kill the flood first) to the middle of the platform and turn left 90 degrees. You should see two small ramps leading downwards. Hop on to the divider of the ramps and up onto the "mushroom like" platform coming out of the wall to your left. (Cortana will say some weird stuff about playing games.) Then jump again onto the next platform just above you. Turn around 180 and look up, jump to the next platform and run across the fleshy pipe onto, a bigger, purple platform. Sitting in the centre, in a puddle of bones and fluid, is the Skull.

Mythic Skull - Halo

This Skull is at the beginning of the level. Head into the cave in front of you, straight away keep to the right, and there is a small path that leads off to some rocks. The skull is sitting in front of them.
 10 years ago '04        #380
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,559 | Props total: 5224 5224
well finally got the game today and immediately opened it up. Played a little bit of campaign then went online did some tactical which was freaking funn! The only down side is the menu it's a bit confusing for me. and my connection dropping too.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago