The Official Halo 3 Thread Of Awesome (PLEASE PUT ALL YOUR STORY )

most viewed right now
 98
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
75 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 95
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 75
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
117 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #341
CrAkKedOuT 962 heat pts962
space
space
space
$23,697 | Props total: 15167 15167
 The Utmost said:
yeah...so...?
agreed. Just post this sh*t in the official Halo 3 thread.
 10 years ago '04        #342
CrAkKedOuT 962 heat pts962
space
space
space
$23,697 | Props total: 15167 15167
 P-Hill said:
Halo fu*king SUCKS... i change one setting on co op campaign (not even SP) and now I have to start over AGAIN?


fu*k HALO
:applause::applause:
 10 years ago '05        #343
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,101 | Props total: 10810 10810
yeah it erased it, but i found a fix... cuz co op campaign lets u select the latest level you haven't beaten... so i just went to it, started it with no one else in the lobby... went to save and quit... and now it says "resume solo campaign" so i'm good
 10 years ago '04        #344
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,209 | Props total: 103 103
 P-Hill said:
yeah it erased it, but i found a fix... cuz co op campaign lets u select the latest level you haven't beaten... so i just went to it, started it with no one else in the lobby... went to save and quit... and now it says "resume solo campaign" so i'm good
damn u p hill...u and your halo


[pic - click to view]

 10 years ago '06        #345
homme 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$9,369 | Props total: 2086 2086
 Comic Book Guy said:
damn, and i thought waiting 4 more hours was bad
lol. its all good.
 09-25-2007, 04:21 PM         #346
SamDaCandyMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do you have to go through 4 player basic trainings before you can actually play big matches online?
 10 years ago '07        #347
htownplaya 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,566 | Props total: 0 0
no u dont
 10 years ago '05        #348
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
This game is fantastic, wasnt a fan of halo2 much at all but i love this Halo3, the online is great.
 10 years ago '05        #349
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
hold up...is cats serious with the toys hiding behind the 360 and sh*t??

get some fanny
 10 years ago '05        #350
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Yo im not gonna lie Halo 3 made me a fan :applause: Me and my n*gga just tag teaming online and co-op and it makes a world of difference. Add: Ph1l0z0ph3r to play chea.
 10 years ago '05        #351
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
 The Utmost said:
hold up...is cats serious with the toys hiding behind the 360 and sh*t??

get some fanny

I was crackin up at all the kids with them BIG a.ss Halo Helmets that came with the Special Edition
sh*t was huge
 10 years ago '04        #352
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992


In even more Halo 3 related news, initial sales for Master Chief’s latest incarnation are coming in, and the Xbox 360 exclusive title has sold through 1.8 million copies during the first 8 hours of release. The break down is 1.5 million sold through pre-orders, with an additional 300,000 copies sold without pre-order.Estimations predict that a total of 950,000 units will be sold within the first 24 hours, bringing the grand total to 2.45 million. Microsoft has released the game in three SKUs ranging in price from 59.99 to 129.99, and the that the average sale price of the title is currently at $78.00. This means that, Microsoft has already made an estimated 140.4 million dollars and is expected to cash-in on 191.1 million dollars before the end of the day. This would put Halo 3 at the top of the list for any form of entertainment’s top “one day sales”.

Bungie and Bill Gates will be rolling on a bed strewn with money laughing maniacally and kissing one another profusely before the week is finished. Can’t you feel the love?
 10 years ago '06        #353
Sammyboi22 
space
avatar space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
^^^^^^ Thats a funny a.ss image. I got the game. sh*ts straight. Sorta wack how you cant take any shots. But I will get used to it.
 10 years ago '06        #354
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1102 1102
 Da Ill One said:
This would put Halo 3 at the top of the list for any form of entertainment’s top “one day sales”.
Damn.

 Da Ill One said:
Bill Gates will be rolling on a bed strewn with money laughing maniacally
What else is new?
 10 years ago '04        #355
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 Comic Book Guy said:
Damn.



What else is new?
Lol yeah I know like Uncle Bill hasn't been rolling around in a bed of Hundreds for years now...lol that's nothing new to him...but still no matter how much money I had...I'd be happier then a wh0ore in a pr0no if I made $191.1 million in less then 24 hours
 09-25-2007, 06:48 PM         #356
Jann 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:


In even more Halo 3 related news, initial sales for Master Chief’s latest incarnation are coming in, and the Xbox 360 exclusive title has sold through 1.8 million copies during the first 8 hours of release. The break down is 1.5 million sold through pre-orders, with an additional 300,000 copies sold without pre-order.Estimations predict that a total of 950,000 units will be sold within the first 24 hours, bringing the grand total to 2.45 million. Microsoft has released the game in three SKUs ranging in price from 59.99 to 129.99, and the that the average sale price of the title is currently at $78.00. This means that, Microsoft has already made an estimated 140.4 million dollars and is expected to cash-in on 191.1 million dollars before the end of the day. This would put Halo 3 at the top of the list for any form of entertainment’s top “one day sales”.

Bungie and Bill Gates will be rolling on a bed strewn with money laughing maniacally and kissing one another profusely before the week is finished. Can’t you feel the love?

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbM9EP2G0LM[/MEDIA]


Last edited by Jann; 09-25-2007 at 06:50 PM..
 09-25-2007, 06:59 PM         #357
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



how i do cats w/ the gravity hammer
 09-25-2007, 07:44 PM         #358
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T.O.N.Y said:

[pic - click to view]



how i do cats w/ the gravity hammer
so i a.ssume that broken finger is benefiting you after all
 09-25-2007, 07:48 PM         #359
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shaolin_Bees said:
so i a.ssume that broken finger is benefiting you after all
gotta rough it out sometimes n play wit injuries nahmsayin
 10 years ago '04        #360
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992

[pic - click to view]



In recognition of the release of Halo 3, a highly anticipated video game by Microsoft and Bungie, MIT hackers adorned the John P. Harvard statue, in Harvard Yard, with a Spartan helmet. The back of the helmet, which is worn by the protagonist of the game, Master Chief, was labeled with “Master Chief in Training.” The statue was decorated with an a.ssault rifle (bullet count of 2E), as well as a Beaver emblem on the right shoulder.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 27
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy