Really really really bad movies

most viewed right now
 106
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
77 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
HBO Film: Angel Rodriguez. He eats cake for 5 minutes in silence.
 08-23-2007, 12:32 PM         #22
S X L 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Redline
 11 years ago '05        #23
P DRILLA 106 heat pts106
space
avatar space
space
$11,017 | Props total: 8501 8501
killa season
 08-23-2007, 12:41 PM         #24
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Any of the Spiderman movies..
 08-23-2007, 12:53 PM         #25
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Save the Last Dance
 11 years ago '05        #26
DaOmega_1 276 heat pts276
space
avatar space
space
$14,267 | Props total: 5402 5402
Well, let's see here.

Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo-The acting and dialogue was absolutely atrocious and awful. It was one of those movies to cash in the Hip Hop movement in the 80s.
All About The Benjamins-I swear, I could've cried because this movie was so bad. Ice Cube, you can do better.
Friday After Next-Need I say more.
The Village-I hated this movie with such a passion. M. Night Shamalan fell off with this one. But, I still think that 'Lady In The Water' was pretty good.
Soul Plane-Tries to pack in as many racial and s3xist stereotypes as possible and pass it off as humor. The movie sucks badly. Not even Method man could save it from being the one of, if not, the worst movie ever made.
Shrek The Thrid-That movie SUCKED. Nuff said.
Alien VS Predator-Intentionally Left Blank.
 08-23-2007, 01:32 PM         #27
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didn't think the Village was bad
 08-23-2007, 01:56 PM         #28
DEE JAY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pretty much every movie based on a videogame.
Zebraman
 08-23-2007, 01:56 PM         #29
blaqeyez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Killer Klowns from Outter Space - So bad its actually amusing to watch
Howard the Duck
Magnolia
 08-23-2007, 01:57 PM         #30
ILLmag 7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OPEN WATER...probably the worst movie i have ever witnessed....:banghead::thumbsdow
 11 years ago '06        #31
Storchaveli 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$28,302 | Props total: 5326 5326
Save The Last Dance is a classic...
 11 years ago '06        #32
homme 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 2243 2243
man some of these people jus sayin movies for the hell of it
 08-23-2007, 02:16 PM         #33
micwrecka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaOmega_1 said:
Well, let's see here.

Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo-The acting and dialogue was absolutely atrocious and awful. It was one of those movies to cash in the Hip Hop movement in the 80s.
All About The Benjamins-I swear, I could've cried because this movie was so bad. Ice Cube, you can do better.
Friday After Next-Need I say more.
The Village-I hated this movie with such a passion. M. Night Shamalan fell off with this one. But, I still think that 'Lady In The Water' was pretty good.
Soul Plane-Tries to pack in as many racial and s3xist stereotypes as possible and pass it off as humor. The movie sucks badly. Not even Method man could save it from being the one of, if not, the worst movie ever made.
Shrek The Thrid-That movie SUCKED. Nuff said.
Alien VS Predator-Intentionally Left Blank.
this n*gga said Breakin 2 Electric Boogaloo

i agree

Soul Plane was also wack as fu*k

Not Another Teen movie sucked


JarHead sucked a.ss (NO ON DIED! THEY DIDNT k!ll ANYONE AND THE GUY CRIED AT THE END WHEN HE WAS ABOUT TO SNIPE SOME GUY OUT AND THE GENERAL DIDNT LET HIM)

Dream A Little Dream

Any Pauly Shore Movie

Any Scream Movie

Captain America (exactly, you probably dont remember it)

Neopolian Dynamite (gay a.ss movie, i couldnt stomache more than 10 minutes)

n*gga, i could go on forever...

GOLDEN CHILD

Godzilla (most recent)
 11 years ago '04        #34
Chea! 
space
space
space
$998 | Props total: 0 0
For anyone who thinks Trolls 2 isn't the worst movie ever....
Watch this video..
 08-23-2007, 02:52 PM         #35
DeNiro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
poottie tang
 11 years ago '07        #36
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,567 | Props total: 16178 16178
 Chea! said:
Trolls 2. Close Thread. Seriously the worst movie you'll ever see in your life.
lol and they re-making that hoe too ... well the first troll... yea lol i bought the double set dvd of trolls/trolls 2 for like 2 dollars a while back so i can laugh and boi did i laugh lol the milk.... all i know is the re-make better be WAYYYY different cuz sh*t was stupid
 11 years ago '06        #37
Nugen2384 
space
avatar space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 0 0
 micwrecka said:
this n*gga said Breakin 2 Electric Boogaloo

i agree

Soul Plane was also wack as fu*k

Not Another Teen movie sucked


JarHead sucked a.ss (NO ON DIED! THEY DIDNT k!ll ANYONE AND THE GUY CRIED AT THE END WHEN HE WAS ABOUT TO SNIPE SOME GUY OUT AND THE GENERAL DIDNT LET HIM)

Dream A Little Dream

Any Pauly Shore Movie

Any Scream Movie

Captain America (exactly, you probably dont remember it)

Neopolian Dynamite (gay a.ss movie, i couldnt stomache more than 10 minutes)

n*gga, i could go on forever...

GOLDEN CHILD

Godzilla (most recent)
I agree with you on everything but Scream, Golden Child, and Neopolian Dynamite.

Scream- The first one was great, probably one of the greatest slashermovies made at the time. I will admit the sequels and other movies like "I know what you did last summer" diminished it though.

Golden Child - One of the rare movies I enjoyed as kid and still do today. Not Eddie Murphy's best but compared to the garbage he put out today its good.

Neopolian Dynamite - Great movie but I'll admit it took me sometime to understand the concept of the movie, love it. Part of it is you can't tell what time period the movie takes place in until the end, trust me!
 08-23-2007, 03:29 PM         #38
DrUnK-N-MuNkY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good Burger was WACK!!!!!!



BUT I LUVED THE MOVIE
 11 years ago '04        #39
ucantseeme004 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$4,102 | Props total: 1 1
epic movie
 11 years ago '06        #40
rag621 
space
avatar space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 Chea! said:
For anyone who thinks Trolls 2 isn't the worst movie ever....
Watch this video..
this sh*t got me dying over here.
:omg::wtf:


Last edited by rag621; 08-23-2007 at 03:40 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
117 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
9 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside So while I was high. (still am...) I discovered a game called Gravity R..
26 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
163 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
159 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy