J. Dilla>>>>Dr. Dre...U Damn right I said it!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #241
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1121 1121
 DPGUNIT said:
I challenge the boxden populace to listen to any and i mean ANY Dilla beat (namely Waves off the Donuts album..im sorry i cant get this beat out of my head for sh*t its that wonderful) n tell me that sh*t dont get in your soul!!!! Dre is more commercially known but Dilla has been puttin it down for a while...and if the man was still alive he'd still be bringing the heat..RIP

Thoughts???????
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: Dilla>>>>>>>>
 10 years ago '04        #242
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4

12-02-2007, 10:37 PM         #243
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pharcyde "Runnin" <3
 12-03-2007, 04:31 AM         #244
DJ QUIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DPGUNIT said:
I challenge the boxden populace to listen to any and i mean ANY Dilla beat (namely Waves off the Donuts album..im sorry i cant get this beat out of my head for sh*t its that wonderful) n tell me that sh*t dont get in your soul!!!! Dre is more commercially known but Dilla has been puttin it down for a while...and if the man was still alive he'd still be bringing the heat..RIP

Thoughts???????
dre is the most overrated producer ever. and the fact that he doesnt even produce 90 percent of his own sh*t is hilarious.
 12-03-2007, 04:34 AM         #245
DJ QUIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RoyceDa59 said:
Sorry man but Dilla didn't produce that, No I.D. did
no id>>>>>> dre

commons one day itll all make sense anything dre has done.

daz>>> dre seeing as thought daz was doing most of the beats on deathrow anyways

and premo, quik, mannie,battlecat,neptunes,marley marl,>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dre.
 12-03-2007, 09:08 PM         #246
Big Dee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dre waitin on some kid to blow up so he can r*pe him for beats and finally finish detox
 10 years ago '05        #247
Ushouldpayme 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,948 | Props total: 575 575
 DPGUNIT said:
I Used to love H.E.R.

aint too many crickets homie

It didn't have an affect/effect on our culture. Just a nice song. I'll give you this though, where my head is at right now I'd rather hear Used to love H.E.R. over "G" thang.
 10 years ago '04        #248
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 DPGUNIT said:

Thoughts???????
I love Dilla. But his sh*t is on a different level to me. I don't like comparing him with other producers. Donuts was a fu*king sonic soundscape, as opposed to other producers whose tracks are designed for vocals. The tracks on Donuts were just there for appreciation. I'd hate to see a n*gga spoil it with their sh*tty voices.

Light My Fire, Lightworks, Waves, Donuts (Intro), and Time:The Donuts of the Heart are my favorites. They're perfect. I don't want to hear someone rap on them.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
184 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
51 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy