The Official 2007 FIBA Americas Championship Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #61
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
 jj01 said:
im serious fam....ima go p!ss on the AT&T center again with my Kobe jersey on i swear!!!!!!!!
 08-22-2007, 11:17 PM         #62
Jayborne23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just how Team USA basketball should be. Boring and unwatchable, as the other team is down by 30.
 10 years ago '04        #63
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
Melo!!
 08-22-2007, 11:19 PM         #64
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Filthy_Mcnasty said:
lol @ saying timmy duncan is the best in the league...wow...kobe i the best according to just about every play they ask in the league....
dont pay him any attention hes just tryna argue even the haters would laugh at his best player arguement
 10 years ago '04        #65
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
Angel Falls...Bill Walton is a trip
 10 years ago '06        #66
jj01 
space
space
$44,956 | Props total: 4677 4677
 Filthy_Mcnasty said:
lol @ saying timmy duncan is the best in the league...wow...kobe i the best according to just about every play they ask in the league....

kobe has the most offensive talent in the game, but its foolish to say or think that he is a better ALL-AROUND player than tim duncan on both ends of the court.
 10 years ago '04        #67
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
 jj01 said:
kobe has the most offensive talent in the game, but its foolish to say or think that he is a better ALL-AROUND player than tim duncan on both ends of the court.
:banghead::banghead::banghead: dont do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please not now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banghead::bangh ead::banghead:
 08-22-2007, 11:27 PM         #68
Filthy_McNasty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
i guess all defensive team 7 times is nothing..kobe does have the all around game...also u gotta add the fact that kobe guards the opposing teams best every night. Tim duncan doesnt
 10 years ago '06        #69
jj01 
space
space
 DPGUNIT said:
:banghead::banghead::banghead: dont do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please not now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banghead::bangh ead::banghead:

u right fam, u get nowhere debating with these kobe nuthuggers just a waste of time.
 10 years ago '04        #70
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
put that fool ina bear trap...glock..glock
 08-22-2007, 11:31 PM         #71
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
God I hate Mike Miller.. But god awful Bill Walton is announcing.. why god why
 10 years ago '04        #72
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
 jj01 said:
u right fam, u get nowhere debating with these kobe nuthuggers just a waste of time.
was that a sublime? not a nuthugger but an avid supporter of #24 or #10 if u will....i just didnt want u to start that spurs talk like u was kickin last year fam...let the season begin then we can debate all day!!!:applause:
 08-22-2007, 11:33 PM         #73
Filthy_McNasty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
just like spurs nuthuggers waste of my time....
 10 years ago '06        #74
jj01 
space
space
 DPGUNIT said:
was that a sublime? not a nuthugger but an avid supporter of #24 or #10 if u will....i just didnt want u to start that spurs talk like u was kickin last year fam...let the season begin then we can debate all day!!!:applause:

nah not at all, support the man all you want i was talkin about some of these lames trying to make 5 threads for every move he makes.
 08-22-2007, 11:42 PM         #75
Jules Winnfield  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Well the NBA is in great hands, but if I had to pick the single greatest player on the planet, I take Kobe Bryant, without hesitation." - Michael Jordan

"I see a lot of myself in him. No doubt about it.' - Michael Jordan

"The MVP should be, when I look at it, I think it should be the best player in the league. Kobe is the best player in the league." - Chauncey Billups

"I'm not saying that he's the most valuable player, but he's certainly the best player. And it's not even close. He is utterly dominant." - Mike D'Antoni

"It was bitter that Kobe Bryant got injured. His presence alone would have been enough to win the tournament. That's the level I see him on. To me he is the best player in the world right now. That guy doesn't know fear at all. He doesn't care. He would have won it for the Americans single-handedly." - Dirk Nowitzki

Well, he's the best player, by far. Dirk or Nash don't really play defense. And you talk about LeBron (James), well, LeBron doesn't check Kobe, but Kobe checks LeBron. Kobe does pattern himself after Michael (Jordan) in that fact that he's going to check the best. I think that's why he's the best player, because he's one of the best scorers and one of the best defenders." - Chris Webber

That's the reason I'm here coaching, basically, because Kobe is here. I made that evident when I came back that if I was going to coach this team, Kobe is going to be here. He's in a league all to himself... He just smells blood in the water and he's going to go after it. ...That's what you see that you admire in Kobe is that he's going to attack. He's going to be in that mode. He's going to continue to go at a team until either you take him out of the ballgame or else they stop him." - Phil Jackson

now I'm no Duncan hater but when you have people who ACTUALLY PLAY AT THE PROFESSIONAL level and prominent players at that, I'm trusting their judgment over someone who probably got cut from his high school team.
 10 years ago '04        #76
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
 jj01 said:
nah not at all, support the man all you want i was talkin about some of these lames trying to make 5 threads for every move he makes.
i feel u....my last kobe thread got shut down ASAP!! and it was a valid discussion too...on another note ima be @ the first SA game to see my new favorite center Greg O. beat up on Timmy D!!!!!!
 08-22-2007, 11:52 PM         #77
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jules Winnfield said:
"Well the NBA is in great hands, but if I had to pick the single greatest player on the planet, I take Kobe Bryant, without hesitation." - Michael Jordan

"I see a lot of myself in him. No doubt about it.' - Michael Jordan

"The MVP should be, when I look at it, I think it should be the best player in the league. Kobe is the best player in the league." - Chauncey Billups

"I'm not saying that he's the most valuable player, but he's certainly the best player. And it's not even close. He is utterly dominant." - Mike D'Antoni

"It was bitter that Kobe Bryant got injured. His presence alone would have been enough to win the tournament. That's the level I see him on. To me he is the best player in the world right now. That guy doesn't know fear at all. He doesn't care. He would have won it for the Americans single-handedly." - Dirk Nowitzki

Well, he's the best player, by far. Dirk or Nash don't really play defense. And you talk about LeBron (James), well, LeBron doesn't check Kobe, but Kobe checks LeBron. Kobe does pattern himself after Michael (Jordan) in that fact that he's going to check the best. I think that's why he's the best player, because he's one of the best scorers and one of the best defenders." - Chris Webber

That's the reason I'm here coaching, basically, because Kobe is here. I made that evident when I came back that if I was going to coach this team, Kobe is going to be here. He's in a league all to himself... He just smells blood in the water and he's going to go after it. ...That's what you see that you admire in Kobe is that he's going to attack. He's going to be in that mode. He's going to continue to go at a team until either you take him out of the ballgame or else they stop him." - Phil Jackson

now I'm no Duncan hater but when you have people who ACTUALLY PLAY AT THE PROFESSIONAL level and prominent players at that, I'm trusting their judgment over someone who probably got cut from his high school team.
why did you waste some of the 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 quotes about kobe. this idiot is just bitter dont pa him attention.hes a moron if he even considers anything he says as valid.
 08-22-2007, 11:53 PM         #78
5ive_9ine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj mannie fresh said:
why did you waste some of the 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 quotes about kobe. this idiot is just bitter dont pa him attention.hes a moron if he even considers anything he says as valid.
 08-22-2007, 11:54 PM         #79
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DPGUNIT said:
i feel u....my last kobe thread got shut down ASAP!! and it was a valid discussion too...on another note ima be @ the first SA game to see my new favorite center Greg O. beat up on Timmy D!!!!!!
ont talk to that dummy your lowering your intellegence by the nano second.
 08-22-2007, 11:55 PM         #80
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skip>>>Ronnie said:
its venezuela nothing less was expected

they probably found these guys on the street yesterday and paid them to play
KOBE IS A DEFENSIVE GOD!!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
15 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy