The Official 2007 FIBA Americas Championship Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-26-2007, 08:57 PM         #181
ceo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
Because he has an annoying voice? Or he thinks hes funny when he isn't? Theres so much wrong with Bill Walton. I couldn't even begin to write all the things wrong with him. He fits perfectly with Legler, Stephen A Smith and the rest of the sh*tty ESPN NBA lineup
Bill Walton's voice can't be anymore annoying than Miller's and atleast ESPN NBA's analyst/commentators aren't toungue kissing refs in the all star game center court
 08-26-2007, 08:59 PM         #182
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Barkley>ESPN

And Miller is annoying but at least they put him with a great announcer. As where they stick terrible color guys with terrible play by play and then they do a cut scene of Stephen A Smith arguing with Skip Bayless.. k!ll me NOW
 08-26-2007, 09:03 PM         #183
ceo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
Barkley>ESPN

And Miller is annoying but at least they put him with a great announcer. As where they stick terrible color guys with terrible play by play and then they do a cut scene of Stephen A Smith arguing with Skip Bayless.. k!ll me NOW
Who Doug Collins??? a great announcer...dude will put you to sleep quick with his monotone voice. No enthusiasm whatsoever.
 08-26-2007, 09:10 PM         #184
Filthy_McNasty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
took them quarter na half to start playing for real
 10 years ago '04        #185
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
What a sequence!! Back to back 3's from Kobe! That sick a.ss alley oop to Melo and the And 1 for Bron Bron.
 08-26-2007, 09:22 PM         #186
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 08-26-2007, 09:25 PM         #187
Filthy_McNasty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wheres that spurs fan hating on team usa saying we were gonna have trouble with the "good" teams in the tournement..the good teams like brazil htat were beating by damn near 40 at the moment...
 10 years ago '04        #188
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
 Filthy_Mcnasty said:
wheres that spurs fan hating on team usa saying we were gonna have trouble with the "good" teams in the tournement..the good teams like brazil htat were beating by damn near 40 at the moment...
they gone fam they gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 10 years ago '05        #189
Chuck_Remixed 251 heat pts251
space
space
$17,106 | Props total: 3554 3554
Kobe was frustrating Barbosa:) This team is k!ller. Melo=made for the international game.:)

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 08-26-2007 at 09:43 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #190
jj01 
space
space
$44,948 | Props total: 4668 4668
 Filthy_Mcnasty said:

i guess thats a jab at me, i wasnt hating on the team itself just some of the cats saying a gold medal more than a year away is guaranteed. we beat some trash teams, and then a good team tonight which is great. but i remember last time we went like 9-0 and then lost to greece and everybody was saying that team was a failure. it's still early and anything can happen, esp. against the better teams in the world. but right now this team looks and is playing pretty ill.

u act as if i want to see us lose again or some sh*t, fu*k no i want us to put it on every team we play.

Last edited by jj01; 08-26-2007 at 09:45 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #191
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
Mike Miller is garbage
 10 years ago '04        #192
JugernoT 
space
space
$1,810 | Props total: 1157 1157
 RakimAllahNY said:
Because he has an annoying voice? Or he thinks hes funny when he isn't? Theres so much wrong with Bill Walton. I couldn't even begin to write all the things wrong with him. He fits perfectly with Legler, Stephen A Smith and the rest of the sh*tty ESPN NBA lineup
Bill Walton is straight comedy if you ask me. There's absolutely nothing wrong with him if you have a sense of humor man.
 10 years ago '06        #193
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,482 | Props total: 17926 17926
"My role here is different here than it is with the Lakers," Bryant said. "We have so many talented players and I don't have to score a lot of points. I just try to do the best I can defensively." - Kobe Bryant

:wow:
 08-27-2007, 08:31 AM         #194
dvd07  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
will get moved in
 10 years ago '04        #195
I Need Music. 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 0 0
On that and 1, Lebron was hanging in
the air for a ridiculously long time. wow.
 08-27-2007, 09:09 AM         #196
Big Dee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JugernoT said:
Bill Walton is straight comedy if you ask me. There's absolutely nothing wrong with him if you have a sense of humor man.
bill walton is the sh*t as long as shaq aint playin. the d*ckridin is ridiculous then.

hubie brown annoys the fu*k outta me tho. "now see, that was a layup." "right here steve nash makes a beautiful bounce pass. notice how he bounced it when he passed it". no fu*kin sh*t. dude calls games like he's teachin a 1st grader basketball camp
 10 years ago '06        #197
jj01 
space
space
$44,948 | Props total: 4668 4668
 Big Dee said:
bill walton is the sh*t as long as shaq aint playin. the d*ckridin is ridiculous then.

hubie brown annoys the fu*k outta me tho. "now see, that was a layup." "right here steve nash makes a beautiful bounce pass. notice how he bounced it when he passed it". no fu*kin sh*t. dude calls games like he's teachin a 1st grader basketball camp

08-27-2007, 11:33 AM         #198
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if kobe just wanted to sit there and score like michael redd or carmelo hed average 30 lol
 08-27-2007, 01:52 PM         #199
Filthy_McNasty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
i guess thats a jab at me, i wasnt hating on the team itself just some of the cats saying a gold medal more than a year away is guaranteed. we beat some trash teams, and then a good team tonight which is great. but i remember last time we went like 9-0 and then lost to greece and everybody was saying that team was a failure. it's still early and anything can happen, esp. against the better teams in the world. but right now this team looks and is playing pretty ill.

u act as if i want to see us lose again or some sh*t, fu*k no i want us to put it on every team we play.
i had to send a shot to youfrom a couple of pagesback in the thread...I kno its not a cakewalk to gold medal but...with the way they play agaitns these guys its almost a joke...like last 2 games u can tell 1st quarter they were just fu*kin witht hem...n then second quarter comes n they turn it on n blow em out so they can chill...i think they do it so they can all get equal playing time..cuz coach k is quick to take out teh starters if they are up....
 10 years ago '06        #200
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,482 | Props total: 17926 17926
People are sleeping on this team they are definitely up there with the dream team like it or not they are going to crush everyone
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy