The Official NL East thread!!!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Whose the best
Chipper 16 1.55%
Miggy 1,000 96.71%
D Wright 17 1.64%
Ryan ZImm 1 0.10%
Voters: 1034. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #61
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
the irony of hearing icedout telling someone to relax about their team is hilarious.
 10 years ago '04        #62
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 2714 2714
 LightsOut said:
hmmm because all those losses came this season huh? and no sh*t pitching is important, right now it's been great (see we've won 9 out of our last 10) but i'm just hoping they can keep it up
They're hot right now, but the mets are more consistent and that's why they will finish in first at the end of the season
 07-31-2007, 08:33 AM         #63
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheTruth5 said:
okay in all honesty you have no idea what in the world you are talking about. a bigger ball park i just pulled up both ball parks and from left to right turner field is 335 380 401 390 330 and texas is 332 390 400 407 381 325. how is that a bigger park. and how is it more pressure on him when he has to fill the shoes of a julio franco? he has a lot more people around him in the braves lineup he wont have any pressure. and you want to talk about pitching im pretty sure the braves know a little about pitching, did you forget they were once known for pitching, glavine smoltz and maddux in their primes. and who have the braves produced? try about 95 percent of their whole team, the braves produce prospect after prospect in the pros which tells me you dont know that much about it just because you listen to minor league baseball analyst, if they knew a lot they would be pro analyst, now wouldnt they? and dont try to say you arent hating on this trade because you are. only someone who doesnt know about baseball would say somehting that stupid. and am i saying tex is an great hitter no im not but quite frankly in the braves lineup you dont have to be a great hitter with people like renteria, chipper, andruw, mccann, francouer around you, you dont have to be a great hitter a good hitter will work. and salty is not mlb ready, he hasnt played everyday, you dont know what hes going to do when he has to play everyday. tex is an allstar first baseman, and he helps out the braves more than if they would keep salty. because salty would just ride the pine behind mccann who isnst going anywhere for a long time. and pitching wins...did you figure that out when you were trying to patch together a rotation all of last year and have been riding maines back this year who is also not established yet. but for the meantime enjoy being that "other team" in new york forever.

Dawg use fu*king paragraphs..

I said hes gonna play in bigger parks not just turner man. Shea, Floridia, Washington. Now the Dimiensions at Turner may be about the same as Texas but its a pitchers park Texas is a hitters park if you dont know that than there really is no point in talking to you since your a goddamn moron.

Ya they were built on pitching and they won alot of division titles. But this team isnt built on pitching and Tex does what to help their starting pitching? Which is still their biggest weakness.

Im talking stars :rolleyes: ... Only recent player on their team whose on the brink of stardom is Mccann.

@ being a good hitter. Ya im sure the braves r*ped their farm for a guy to be a "good" hitter. What kind of logic is that?

Minor league baseball anaslyst=scouts or former scouts. Again you have no idea what your talking about .

Yes pitching wins as you said and the mets pitching is still better.

How the fu*k does Tex help that my god you cant be this dumb.

And oh yea no pitcher has carried the mets this year its been a team effort.. Stop talking about things you have no clue about.

Last edited by icedout921; 07-31-2007 at 08:42 AM..
 07-31-2007, 08:34 AM         #64
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LightsOut said:
hmmm because all those losses came this season huh? and no sh*t pitching is important, right now it's been great (see we've won 9 out of our last 10) but i'm just hoping they can keep it up
THey wont that rotation in that ballpark will never be able to win.
 10 years ago '06        #65
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 JaeWil said:
Louis Castillo > mark texeira
God DAMN your RETARDED! Mets fans are just coming in here with blind hate! Im sure if we actually needed Salty, we would have kept him! But we have this guy named Brain McCann which im clearly happy to have on my team! Castillo is nowhere near Mark Texeira! My god at the Sports knowledge coming from theses Mets fans!
 10 years ago '06        #66
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Junior G said:
Braves Lineup will be something like this [VS. RIGHT HANDED PITCHING]

Willie Harris
Edgar Renteria
Chipper Jones
Andruw Jones
Mark Teixeira
Brian McCann
Jeff Francoeur
Kelly Johnson
INSERT PITCHER HIT

that line-up is almost METS TYPE TALENT....there Mets fans I say ya'll have a better lineup basically because your deeper.
Best thing is, is that we dont have to go out and buy all our talent like the Mets does! Jones boys, McCann, Francoeur, Johnson, Smoltz and Chuck James all homegrown! How many Mets can say that!
 07-31-2007, 09:45 AM         #67
John3lazin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
Tex is one of the most overrated hitters in Baseball.

And no Im not hating its true. Hes a good glove and a steady bat but nowhere near the monster yall are making him out to be and yall gave a ton of good prospects for him. Just look at his home/road splits.

Tex Home - .302/.378/.576 - .954 ops

Tex Road - .264/.358/.489 - .847 ops
lmao.....thats funny coming from a mets fan....who are you trying to convince....us or yourself?
 07-31-2007, 10:08 AM         #68
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just pointing out the facts that can not be disputed. Only defense yall have is saying im a hater but noones coming with facts.
 10 years ago '06        #69
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 icedout921 said:
Just pointing out the facts that can not be disputed. Only defense yall have is saying im a hater but noones coming with facts.
When did Stats become Fiction??? Your a Mets fan that hates on any NL East rather there doing good or not! Hell I atleast gave the mets props for winning it last year! The fact is, is that if he would have gone to a team you like or the mets! He becomes the most underrated player ever, but since he is with the Braves. He is clearly overrated and the Braves payed to much for him!
 07-31-2007, 10:19 AM         #70
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Now your just speaking nonsense.

Hes a good player but nowhere near the beast people act like he is. He wasnt even the best hitter on Texas.
 07-31-2007, 10:21 AM         #71
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL this mets fanboy mad LOL

You wouldn't be draggin tex like this if he were to be traded to the METS I bet, so stop the Damage Control bullsh*t and realize the Braves got a great player that I am sure any team in the MLB would want on their squad, now STFU and begin to worry about the Braves taking over NL ask anybody out there with a MLB mindset not some fanboy sh*t like yours and they will tell you ATLANTA will pass the Mets.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 07-31-2007 at 10:25 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #72
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 icedout921 said:
Now your just speaking nonsense.

Hes a good player but nowhere near the beast people act like he is. He wasnt even the best hitter on Texas.
How am i speaking nonsense? You think this thread would be here if he didnt go to the Braves! God knows if he would have gone to the Mets, you would have made multiple threads talking like he was the player that was going to get the Mets in the World Series!
 07-31-2007, 10:25 AM         #73
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titanreese said:
How am i speaking nonsense? You think this thread would be here if he didnt go to the Braves! God knows if he would have gone to the Mets, you would have made multiple threads talking like he was the player that was going to get the Mets in the World Series!
word up
 07-31-2007, 10:26 AM         #74
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titanreese said:
Goto the mets and play where :rolleyes:.

A 1b with 13 homers doesnt put any team over the top..
 10 years ago '06        #75
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 icedout921 said:
Goto the mets and play where :rolleyes:.

A 1b with 13 homers doesnt put any team over the top..
Depends who gets injuried first! Seems to be common with the Mets team this year!
 07-31-2007, 10:31 AM         #76
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya and were still in 1st...imagine if we get healthy!
 10 years ago '06        #77
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 icedout921 said:
ya and were still in 1st...imagine if we get healthy!
Imagine away! Ill live in reality! Mets are still injuried and Braves just picked up an offensive weapon and a legit first basemen!
 07-31-2007, 11:00 AM         #78
TheTruth5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
Dawg use fu*king paragraphs..

I said hes gonna play in bigger parks not just turner man. Shea, Floridia, Washington. Now the Dimiensions at Turner may be about the same as Texas but its a pitchers park Texas is a hitters park if you dont know that than there really is no point in talking to you since your a goddamn moron.

Ya they were built on pitching and they won alot of division titles. But this team isnt built on pitching and Tex does what to help their starting pitching? Which is still their biggest weakness.

Im talking stars :rolleyes: ... Only recent player on their team whose on the brink of stardom is Mccann.

@ being a good hitter. Ya im sure the braves r*ped their farm for a guy to be a "good" hitter. What kind of logic is that?

Minor league baseball anaslyst=scouts or former scouts. Again you have no idea what your talking about .

Yes pitching wins as you said and the mets pitching is still better.

How the fu*k does Tex help that my god you cant be this dumb.

And oh yea no pitcher has carried the mets this year its been a team effort.. Stop talking about things you have no clue about.
why do you want me to use paragraphs is it to hard for you to read? son you are a real idiot. twisting everythiung i said around. i prove you wrong on every point and you come at me like your a genius and your an idiot. you know nothing about baseball. do you know what it takes to be a scout? anyone can be a damn scout. there are four scouts in my town and i live in a little town.

take a word from your self STOP TALKING ABOUT THINGS YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT

"the only player that is on the brink of stardom is mccann" which is why they got rid of salty you idiot, you just made your self look like a complete idiot with your argument. just shut up you really have no clue what your talking about when it comes to other teams and other players, just stay with your mets and pretend your smart. and major league stadiums dont differ that
much in size.

if tex is so bad why was everyone going after him? if the angels would have gotten him you would have been like good trade. and i was saying you dont have to be a great hitter in that lineup you just have to be good to make an impact and tex will have more than an impact in that lineup.

stop acting like you know baseball "dawg". your not on my level in the knowledge of the game just because you know some prospects and stuff for the mets when you venture out into the whole league and know a little of what your talking about please come speak to me. and when you can come up with your OWN arguement and not one of people on radio shows and tv shows then come speak to me when its coming from your own mouth and not someone elses.

i hope you were able to read this since you cant read it when its in one big paragraph you idiot.
 07-31-2007, 11:02 AM         #79
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And that amounts to what. Scoring a few more runs? You really think hes gonna give them the divsion?
 07-31-2007, 11:08 AM         #80
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheTruth5 said:
why do you want me to use paragraphs is it to hard for you to read? son you are a real idiot. twisting everythiung i said around. i prove you wrong on every point and you come at me like your a genius and your an idiot. you know nothing about baseball. do you know what it takes to be a scout? anyone can be a damn scout. there are four scouts in my town and i live in a little town.
Do you know what scouts do. Let me ask you something how many times have you seen salty and Andrus play? Now let me ask you what did texas do before trading for them? They had their scouts look at him. Saying scouts no nothign shows you dont know sh*t.

take a word from your self STOP TALKING ABOUT THINGS YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT

"the only player that is on the brink of stardom is mccann" which is why they got rid of salty you idiot, you just made your self look like a complete idiot with your argument. just shut up you really have no clue what your talking about when it comes to other teams and other players, just stay with your mets and pretend your smart. and major league stadiums dont differ that
much in size.
As I said earlier salty is gonna be used at 1b for Texas . Even if they were just gonna trade him why not use him to help out your biggest need which is that roation. Size isnt the only factor in how hitter friendly a park is .

if tex is so bad why was everyone going after him? if the angels would have gotten him you would have been like good trade. and i was saying you dont have to be a great hitter in that lineup you just have to be good to make an impact and tex will have more than an impact in that lineup.
Depends on who the Angels gave up. I never said hes bad hes a good player nothing great though. Again their lineup isnt their issue.

stop acting like you know baseball "dawg". your not on my level in the knowledge of the game just because you know some prospects and stuff for the mets when you venture out into the whole league and know a little of what your talking about please come speak to me. and when you can come up with your OWN arguement and not one of people on radio shows and tv shows then come speak to me when its coming from your own mouth and not someone elses.

Huh? Again how many times have you seen Salty and Andrus play? Its not like you can just flip on the tv and watch their games. Everyone goes off on what the scouts and their #s say about them. Its like that for just about every Minor leaguer stop acting like you have this wealth of knowledge on this players .

i hope you were able to read this since you cant read it when its in one big paragraph you idiot.

Intelligent people use paragraphs .
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc