The Official NL East thread!!!!

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Whose the best
Chipper 16 1.55%
Miggy 1,000 96.71%
D Wright 17 1.64%
Ryan ZImm 1 0.10%
Voters: 1034. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #21
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
the whole mets organization is overrated
 10 years ago '04        #22
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,886 | Props total: 1999 1999
 icedout921 said:
Yes analyzing and figuring out the braves paid way too much for a guy who may be a rental makes me a homer.

Yeah until he signs a deal...fu*king dumbass

AJC Blog said:
This is what you should want. It’s certainly what the Braves wanted. It’s absolutely what Teixeira wanted. We know this because he was here in January looking at property. He is from Baltimore but played at Georgia Tech, and Atlanta apparently never got out of his system.

Georgia Tech coach Danny Hall said Teixeira was in town seven months ago for a baseball team banquet, during which Teixeira’s jersey number was honored. “He told me then that he was looking at property,” Hall said. “He said he wanted to live here.”

Hall said he began to hear rumors a month ago of Teixeira possibly coming to the Braves, so he phoned his former player. “He said, ‘Coach, I would love to come play for the Braves. I just want to play for a team where I have a chance to win every game,’ ” Hall recalled

Last edited by lilsnatch770; 07-30-2007 at 06:19 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #23
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 TimeIsMoney said:

how about Miggy hes on fire :applause:
chechecheeeea

he's mashing right now. gettin that avg above .340 soon too
 07-30-2007, 06:52 PM         #24
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
Yeah until he signs a deal...fu*king dumbass
"if."

He's even saiid he wants to play in Bal and they will definitely have the money to spend.

Even if he does resign they gave up too much. You'll see though when his numbers go down and hes more of a 25 homer guy than a 40.
 10 years ago '04        #25
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
glad all mets fans aren't this ignorant.

this is a gooooooooood trade for us.

and hopefully we'll send Kyle Davies a.ss to the royals for Octavio Dotel and bolster our bullpen
 07-30-2007, 07:06 PM         #26
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a good trade that gets you what?

do yall think this will put you over in the division?
 10 years ago '04        #27
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
we'll see. seems like the braves, mets, and phillies are in a decent place to take the division
 07-30-2007, 07:30 PM         #28
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya the trade does help you dont get me wrong. If he can be as proudctive as he was in 05 with Texas than you guys are in for a treat. i dont see that happening though espically since he will now be at Turner field. To give up that many quailty prospects to try and make a run at it this year when you really havent played that well is extremely short sighted imo.

However only time will tell.
 10 years ago '07        #29
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,839 | Props total: 2521 2521
Since he's coming from the AL, I think he'll k!ll in the NL
 07-30-2007, 09:04 PM         #30
JaeWil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Louis Castillo > mark texeira
 07-30-2007, 09:18 PM         #31
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
Since he's coming from the AL, I think he'll k!ll in the NL
Ya..

Going from a league with worse pitching smaller parks and from playing in one of the most hitter friendly parks in all of baseball to Turner field..

Ya I see your point.
 10 years ago '05        #32
marzeial 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,485 | Props total: 239 239
 JaeWil said:

While Castillo will fill a great hole for the Mets there's no way he's better than Teixeira.

The trade is definitely going to help out the Braves. They could use a solid power bat for the middle of the lineup, they've got him for at least another year and its not like he's peaked and is on the downside of his career. He's only 27 years old, so he's still a young bat. I'm sure they hope they can re-up him after next year since he's in arbitration after this season. Did they give up a whole lot, yes definitely. I mean in order to get a big name that's younger most teams will try and take everything they can. But they had a HUGE hole at 1B, I mean their 1B have been downright awful this year and they needed something. Yeah Salty was a big chip but they still have McCann at Catcher who is 23 and resigned to that long term deal this year so I mean they're not really worried there
 07-30-2007, 09:41 PM         #33
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Offensively and Defensively he is better than Thorman...and yes this makes the Braves a major player with 55 games left...
 07-30-2007, 09:50 PM         #34
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marzeial said:

While Castillo will fill a great hole for the Mets there's no way he's better than Teixeira.

The trade is definitely going to help out the Braves. They could use a solid power bat for the middle of the lineup, they've got him for at least another year and its not like he's peaked and is on the downside of his career. He's only 27 years old, so he's still a young bat. I'm sure they hope they can re-up him after next year since he's in arbitration after this season. Did they give up a whole lot, yes definitely. I mean in order to get a big name that's younger most teams will try and take everything they can. But they had a HUGE hole at 1B, I mean their 1B have been downright awful this year and they needed something. Yeah Salty was a big chip but they still have McCann at Catcher who is 23 and resigned to that long term deal this year so I mean they're not really worried there
Reportadely Salty is gonna play first for TEexas.
 10 years ago '06        #35
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,459 | Props total: 17891 17891
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
the whole mets organization is overrated
Mets have some of the most underrated players in baseball. Ramon Castro? Carlos Gomez? Lastings Milledge? Die and then go to heaven and eat an apple.
 07-30-2007, 10:02 PM         #36
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NL East fans talk so damn much.. If it wasn't for Marlins you n*gga's wouldn't have won sh*t in the last 25 years
 10 years ago '05        #37
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,106 | Props total: 1542 1542
 JaeWil said:
Luis Castillo will not have nearly the impact that Tex will have. I just heard one of the guys on baseball tonight say Castillo hasn't homered in 609 at bats. He only has 18 RBIs, hahaha.
 07-30-2007, 10:10 PM         #38
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We got him for D.
 10 years ago '05        #39
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,106 | Props total: 1542 1542
I know, but even on D Tex is no slouch. 2 gold gloves.
 07-30-2007, 10:31 PM         #40
TheTruth5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
NL East fans talk so damn much.. If it wasn't for Marlins you n*gga's wouldn't have won sh*t in the last 25 years
actually the braves won in 95...
and to the idiot mets fan how did they give up to much, they have mccann who is a 23 year old allstar catcher, where was he going to go, why wait for someone to learn to play first base when you can get one of the best first basemen in the league. tex is a lot better than julio franco and scott thorman id say. dont be mad because the braves actually went out and got someone like you always do instead of havign such great home grown talent. i think your a little upset you only have one division title in the past 18 years. and no im not a braves fan. i am a baseball fan with real knowledge of the game. not self proclaimed knowledge because you are hating on a division rival.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy