The Official NL East thread!!!!

most viewed right now
 100
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 99
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Whose the best
Chipper 16 1.55%
Miggy 1,000 96.71%
D Wright 17 1.64%
Ryan ZImm 1 0.10%
Voters: 1034. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 08-20-2007, 12:13 AM         #281
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
but u still must be retarded b/c the main mlb ready prospect they gave up...has been in a huuuuge slump since the deal too...so obv they're still competing BECAUSE of texiera...and that trade was huuge for them. he's been rippin it apart since he got there

and yeah well i already proved how stupid that was...real heads KNOW miggy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> wright
@ this nonsense. What you expect a green behind the ear rook to tear it up right away. Go take a look at WIllie Mays #s on his first come around dumbass.

Please explain to me how losing ground in a playoff race makes that trade huge for them?

lol people use lines like Real heads know this when they have no facts to back iit up.

Like real heads now shootar's a f*g. see how easy that is .
 10 years ago '06        #282
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 lilsnatch770 said:
hahaha Wright's fielding percentage is lowering then Chipper's percentage...

:banghead::banghead::wow:


Damn you two are fu*king retards. You wake up, make nothing but threads on the Mets and then get owned in every fu*king thread you make and try to back yourself up. But you can't because as much as you want to try and lie, STATS DON'T LIE. Career wise it goes: 1. Chipper 2. Miguel Cabrera 3. Wright 4. Zimmerman. Season wise it goes: 1. Cabrera 2. Chipper 3. Wright 4. Zimmerman. Even when you know you have lost you try to salvage the argument with "Hey we are in 1st place still." You are like fu*king Yankees fans they have nothing to say so they just say "26 rings" Your knowledge will never be on my level. Ever. Ever. Ever. You could study baseball for a fu*king month straight and I would still son you everytime. Stop trying. Stop posting. Take your bullsh*t threads somewhere else because you're making yourself look dumb.
:wow: :sick:



daamnn....someone aint get enough dinner tonite
 08-20-2007, 12:16 AM         #283
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
hahaha Wright's fielding percentage is lowering then Chipper's percentage...

:banghead::banghead::wow:


Damn you two are fu*king retards. You wake up, make nothing but threads on the Mets and then get owned in every fu*king thread you make and try to back yourself up. But you can't because as much as you want to try and lie, STATS DON'T LIE. Career wise it goes: 1. Chipper 2. Miguel Cabrera 3. Wright 4. Zimmerman. Season wise it goes: 1. Cabrera 2. Chipper 3. Wright 4. Zimmerman. Even when you know you have lost you try to salvage the argument with "Hey we are in 1st place still." You are like fu*king Yankees fans they have nothing to say so they just say "26 rings" Your knowledge will never be on my level. Ever. Ever. Ever. You could study baseball for a fu*king month straight and I would still son you everytime. Stop trying. Stop posting. Take your bullsh*t threads somewhere else because you're making yourself look dumb.
wow @ your stupidity. Completly ignoring the fact that range factor, zone rating and arm goes to D wright. Having the highest F pct doesnt always = gold glove moron. I guarantee you Wright will finsih with more gold glove votes than chipper. Because hes a better 3b. Facts dont lie. He has the lowest # of putouts and a.ssists and the lowest # of attempts. He should have less errors.

Your the type of fan that searches espn.com and think that equates to knowledge. Go look up what range factor and zone rating mean than come at me.


Last edited by icedout921; 08-20-2007 at 12:18 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #284
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 icedout921 said:
@ this nonsense. What you expect a green behind the ear rook to tear it up right away. Go take a look at WIllie Mays #s on his first come around dumbass.

Please explain to me how losing ground in a playoff race makes that trade huge for them?

lol people use lines like Real heads know this when they have no facts to back iit up.

Like real heads now shootar's a f*g. see how easy that is .
...refer to illsnatch's above post on ppl's perception of u







time for bed little guy
 10 years ago '06        #285
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
 SHootar said:
:wow: :sick:



daamnn....someone aint get enough dinner tonite
lol Naw he speaks the truth! You have about 1 mets fan, MAYBE 2 that know what there talking about! Then you have the rest that say WERE IN 1ST PLACE! Were not even talking about the NL race! Were talking about 3B! They never admit there wrong! And they always say the most retarded sh*t! Texiera is overrated! I remember Jaewil saying that Alou was the best offseason trade! Which in general him saying Alou>>>>> Carlos Lee and Matt Holiday! hmmmmmm
 10 years ago '04        #286
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
avatar space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
 lilsnatch770 said:
hahaha Wright's fielding percentage is lowering then Chipper's percentage...

:banghead::banghead::wow:


Damn you two are fu*king retards. You wake up, make nothing but threads on the Mets and then get owned in every fu*king thread you make and try to back yourself up. But you can't because as much as you want to try and lie, STATS DON'T LIE. Career wise it goes: 1. Chipper 2. Miguel Cabrera 3. Wright 4. Zimmerman. Season wise it goes: 1. Cabrera 2. Chipper 3. Wright 4. Zimmerman. Even when you know you have lost you try to salvage the argument with "Hey we are in 1st place still." You are like fu*king Yankees fans they have nothing to say so they just say "26 rings" Your knowledge will never be on my level. Ever. Ever. Ever. You could study baseball for a fu*king month straight and I would still son you everytime. Stop trying. Stop posting. Take your bullsh*t threads somewhere else because you're making yourself look dumb.
David wright started in the all star game, and that was because he's considered the best by more people. playing on a first place team isnt an excuse here because the braves have had a decent record all year long
 08-20-2007, 12:22 AM         #287
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you replace brave fans with mets than youd be right.

Only 1 whose opinion i respect is unc cause i know he actcually watches the games.

Idiots like you and lilsnatch dont use facts to back up your statements when you try to like lilsnatch with the Fpct you fail miserably.

Off to bed but if any of you idiots are gonna respond please answer this. How could Chipper be better defensively if he has less range, a weaker arm and doesnt make the play in his zone as consistently as D wright does? Not to mention he was moved to the OF because he sucks at 3rd. at these brave fans not even knowing that.


Last edited by icedout921; 08-20-2007 at 12:24 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #288
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 fat_boyy21 said:
David wright started in the all star game, and that was because he's considered the best by more people. playing on a first place team isnt an excuse here because the braves have had a decent record all year long

OR


....ponder this...i know its a little extreme...maybe i'm reaching



but i think New York has around 10 million ppl +




...:banghead:
 10 years ago '04        #289
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
avatar space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
 titanreese said:
lol Naw he speaks the truth! You have about 1 mets fan, MAYBE 2 that know what there talking about! Then you have the rest that say WERE IN 1ST PLACE! Were not even talking about the NL race! Were talking about 3B! They never admit there wrong! And they always say the most retarded sh*t! Texiera is overrated! I remember Jaewil saying that Alou was the best offseason trade! Which in general him saying Alou>>>>> Carlos Lee and Matt Holiday! hmmmmmm
Like I said before I'd take d wright at third over the other guys... miggy should move back to the outfield and dont be surprised if he's wearing a met uniform in the next few years
 10 years ago '06        #290
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 titanreese said:
lol Naw he speaks the truth! You have about 1 mets fan, MAYBE 2 that know what there talking about! Then you have the rest that say WERE IN 1ST PLACE! Were not even talking about the NL race! Were talking about 3B! They never admit there wrong! And they always say the most retarded sh*t! Texiera is overrated! I remember Jaewil saying that Alou was the best offseason trade! Which in general him saying Alou>>>>> Carlos Lee and Matt Holiday! hmmmmmm

i know he was speaking the truth lol...thats why i propped him...but it was just viscious...ruthless almost
 08-20-2007, 12:27 AM         #291
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fat_boyy21 said:
Like I said before I'd take d wright at third over the other guys... miggy should move back to the outfield and dont be surprised if he's wearing a met uniform in the next few years
Imagine a OF of Miggy in left Gomez in Center and Milledge in right.

Wow.
 10 years ago '04        #292
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2006 2006
 icedout921 said:
wow @ your stupidity. Completly ignoring the fact that range factor, zone rating and arm goes to D wright. Having the highest F pct doesnt always = gold glove moron. I guarantee you Wright will finsih with more gold glove votes than chipper. Because hes a better 3b. Facts dont lie. He has the lowest # of putouts and a.ssists and the lowest # of attempts. He should have less errors.

Your the type of fan that searches espn.com and think that equates to knowledge. Go look up what range factor and zone rating mean than come at me.

He SHOULD have less errors. HE DOESN'T HE HAS MORE. I know more about players/history/teams/stats in Baseball, Football & College basketball then you ever could. I'm sorry you are so angry about that but it's okay, keep editing your posts, maybe one day you will be able to beat me. Because it sure hasn't happened to date. You have everyone laughing at you in every thread. Manny, Me, Shootar, KingJames, Titan, etc, etc.
 10 years ago '06        #293
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
 icedout921 said:
If you replace brave fans with mets than youd be right.

Only 1 whose opinion i respect is unc cause i know he actcually watches the games.

Idiots like you and lilsnatch dont use facts to back up your statements when you try to like lilsnatch with the Fpct you fail miserably.

Look, you know ur idiot when fans of other teams come in here and say how retarded you are! Its not just Braves fans saying your stupid! Its Baseball fans in general! Rique and Fat_boy are some of the few respected Mets fans! You and Jaewil are easily the dumbest fans of any team on boxden! How many threads have i made about the Braves?? How many have you made about the Braves? hmmmmmmmm think about that!
 10 years ago '04        #294
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
hahhahahaha "wright has range factor, zone rating and arm"

so according to you range factor, zone rating and arm >>>>>>> AVG, homeruns, rbi, slg, obp, etc....




wow..... warning needs to be issued
 10 years ago '06        #295
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
 fat_boyy21 said:
Like I said before I'd take d wright at third over the other guys... miggy should move back to the outfield and dont be surprised if he's wearing a met uniform in the next few years
Understandable! I would take Chipper or Miggy!
 08-20-2007, 12:33 AM         #296
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
He SHOULD have less errors. HE DOESN'T HE HAS MORE. I know more about players/history/teams/stats in Baseball, Football & College basketball then you ever could. I'm sorry you are so angry about that but it's okay, keep editing your posts, maybe one day you will be able to beat me. Because it sure hasn't happened to date. You have everyone laughing at you in every thread. Manny, Me, Shootar, KingJames, Titan, etc, etc.
I was talking about Chipper dumbass.

He should have less errors seeing how he has less attempts, putouts and a.ssists.

@ you knowing more about any sport than me.

laugh all you want you make posts like these because you cant argue with the facts. You've ignored every single point ive made about Wright being the better 3b I guess its because you realize your wrong and decide to try and make personal attacks to cover it up.
 10 years ago '04        #297
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
avatar space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
 SHootar said:
OR


....ponder this...i know its a little extreme...maybe i'm reaching



but i think New York has around 10 million ppl +




...:banghead:
so according to your logic wouldn't it be all mets in the all star game because they would get all the votes... and then it would also be true that it's only a true ballot, such a few years ago when it was between scott rolen or chipper jones because of population size .... just so you know it was a braves catcher that beat out lo duca of the mets so that one proof makes your arguement invalid


Last edited by fat_boyy21; 08-20-2007 at 12:46 AM..
 08-20-2007, 12:34 AM         #298
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
hahhahahaha "wright has range factor, zone rating and arm"

so according to you range factor, zone rating and arm >>>>>>> AVG, homeruns, rbi, slg, obp, etc....




wow..... warning needs to be issued
Again just like with Hanley you are downplaying defense.

Fielding is just as if not more important than hitting for a winning team.
 08-20-2007, 12:35 AM         #299
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titanreese said:
Look, you know ur idiot when fans of other teams come in here and say how retarded you are! Its not just Braves fans saying your stupid! Its Baseball fans in general! Rique and Fat_boy are some of the few respected Mets fans! You and Jaewil are easily the dumbest fans of any team on boxden! How many threads have i made about the Braves?? How many have you made about the Braves? hmmmmmmmm think about that!
People can say im retarded all they want. Prove me wrong than .
 10 years ago '04        #300
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
avatar space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
 icedout921 said:
Imagine a OF of Miggy in left Gomez in Center and Milledge in right.

Wow.
omar minaya got in trouble at the beginning of the season for talking to cabrera... that's what's up, you know he was like "we'll pay you x*xxxxxx amount dollars to just hit the ball
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy