Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Whose the best
Chipper 16 1.55%
Miggy 1,000 96.71%
D Wright 17 1.64%
Ryan ZImm 1 0.10%
Voters: 1034. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #261
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 fat_boyy21 said:
I'll take Wright as the best and not because I'm a Met fan either. No reasons need to be stated about the nationals guy. Chipper would be the best overall but he always gets hurt. Cabrera's defense is non existent, so while he might put up a lot of numbers offensively, he's also going to help give them back up + he couldn't steal a base if his life depended on it.... personally I think he should get with Shaq and those fat kids

.......i guess his life musta depended on it 16 times to be exact in his career so far

:sick:
 08-19-2007, 11:46 PM         #262
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:

Why haven't you been banned from BXSC yet? You know NOTHING about sports at all.

NL East 3Bs Errors

1. Ryan Zimmerman - 19
2. Miguel Cabrera - 18
3. David Wright - 15
4. Chipper Jones - 8

NL East 3Bs FPTC

1. Chipper Jones - .965
2. David Wright - .954
3. Ryan Zimmerman - .951
4. Miguel Cabrera - .941

NL East DPs Turned

1. Ryan Zimmerman - 31
2. Miguel Cabrera - 22
3. David Wright - 15
4. Chipper Jones - 14

Nice Try though.......Once again you are a fu*king retard and know absolutly nothing about sports/baseball/National League baseball. So shut the fu*k up and stop making yourself look like a moron.
how many times do i have to son you?

Wright has more errors but hes had 100 more chances ..

His Zone rating is better as is his Range factor. Meaning he gets to more balls and has a better arm. So of course having more chances means a good chance he'll have more errors. Going solely on errors is what morons do.. So lets see he gets to more balls plays better when hes at his primary zone and has a better arm. How in the world is chipper better?

Point proven stop coming at me with such weak knowledge.
 10 years ago '04        #263
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,888 | Props total: 2001 2001
Why even make these threads anymore? You get shutdown in all of them. You try to make them so people will be like "YA DUDE DAVID WRIGHT IS SO GREAT!" But instead everyone is voting for Chipper & Cabrera......
 08-19-2007, 11:48 PM         #264
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:

.......i guess his life musta depended on it 16 times to be exact in his career so far

:sick:
You said 16 in his career like its alot? Wright has 25 this yr .
 08-19-2007, 11:48 PM         #265
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
Why even make these threads anymore? You get shutdown in all of them. You try to make them so people will be like "YA DUDE DAVID WRIGHT IS SO GREAT!" But instead everyone is voting for Chipper & Cabrera......
Because its a debate?:rolleyes:

Dumbass.
 10 years ago '05        #266
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1147 1147
id take miggy cuz his offense is crazy..defense is suspect but not so bad that i wouldnt take him...

The bad about Miggy is that he is on the JUICE...the bad thing about that is that its ALL HAWAII PUNCH and Fruit punch
 08-19-2007, 11:50 PM         #267
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
no one said its only hitting.

but wright is a terrible defensive player too lol...and miggy is 10 times the hitter wright is....so....gimme miggy

miggy will be the best hitter in baseball in the coming era....wright will be a top 20 player with marginal defensive abilities.
Wright was bad last year..hes been very good this year..

and miggy is not 10 times the better hitter your vastly underrating wrights offense.
 10 years ago '06        #268
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 icedout921 said:
how many times do i have to son you?

Wright has more errors but hes had 100 more chances ..

His Zone rating is better as is his Range factor. Meaning he gets to more balls and has a better arm. So of course having more chances means a good chance he'll have more errors. Going solely on errors is what morons do.. So lets see he gets to more balls plays better when hes at his primary zone and has a better arm. How in the world is chipper better?

Point proven stop coming at me with such weak knowledge.
Stats are there and you still say Wright is better! GOD DAMN there are some retarded Mets fans! Not all but Alot!! I bet you still think Texiera is overrated!!
 10 years ago '06        #269
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
Chipper for me just b/c of his leadership and hes took the braves on his back and ran with it! Wright is good and is a young Chipper in the making! Miggy hitting speaks for itself! Alot of really good 3B in the NL East!
 08-19-2007, 11:56 PM         #270
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titanreese said:
Stats are there and you still say Wright is better! GOD DAMN there are some retarded Mets fans! Not all but Alot!! I bet you still think Texiera is overrated!!
Yes when you only use the stats that prove you point and completely ignore the facts that I just laid down prove my point.

And I still think Tex and the trade was overrated. I told yall he wouldnt put you on his back and carry you to the postseason and guess what your farther back now than when yall made that trade but keep trying.
 08-19-2007, 11:56 PM         #271
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titanreese said:
Chipper for me just b/c of his leadership and hes took the braves on his back and ran with it! Wright is good and is a young Chipper in the making! Miggy hitting speaks for itself! Alot of really good 3B in the NL East!
first good post you've ever made.
 10 years ago '04        #272
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 2714 2714
 lilsnatch770 said:
that's because either they're only looking at offensive stats or they dont like the mets... Ny is the hardest place to perform at ask your boy chipper... lmao at him going on strike with the ny media the last time the braves played the mets, chipper wouldn't last one week in a ny uniform
 10 years ago '06        #273
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 icedout921 said:
Yes when you only use the stats that prove you point and completely ignore the facts that I just laid down prove my point.

And I still think Tex and the trade was overrated. I told yall he wouldnt put you on his back and carry you to the postseason and guess what your farther back now than when yall made that trade but keep trying.

....but isnt that exactly what Tex has been doing??

he's right....u need to put a pipe in it...i dont even know whether ur a baseball fan sometimes
 10 years ago '04        #274
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 2714 2714
 SHootar said:

....but isnt that exactly what Tex has been doing??

he's right....u need to put a pipe in it...i dont even know whether ur a baseball fan sometimes
one fact remains... the braves are farther back
 08-20-2007, 12:03 AM         #275
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So hes carrying his team to the playoffs?

Then how could they be farther back know than when they got him? I never said hes performing bad. I said they gave up alot of really good prospects for a player who does not fit their need (that being pitching) and who can leave at the end of the year. Also said he wont get them into the playoffs.

Do you understand english?

However this thread is to discuss the great 3b in the NL east nothing more.

Last edited by icedout921; 08-20-2007 at 12:05 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #276
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
 lilsnatch770 said:

Why haven't you been banned from BXSC yet? You know NOTHING about sports at all.
good idea..........:applause:
 08-20-2007, 12:06 AM         #277
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Prove me wrong than.

Hating does nothing come at me with facts.
 10 years ago '06        #278
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 icedout921 said:

Then how could they be farther back know than when they got him? I never said hes performing bad. I said they gave up alot of really good prospects for a player who does not fit their need (that being pitching) and who can leave at the end of the year. Also said he wont get them into the playoffs.

However this thread is to discuss the great 3b in the NL east nothing more.
but u still must be retarded b/c the main mlb ready prospect they gave up...has been in a huuuuge slump since the deal too...so obv they're still competing BECAUSE of texiera...and that trade was huuge for them. he's been rippin it apart since he got there

and yeah well i already proved how stupid that was...real heads KNOW miggy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> wright
 10 years ago '06        #279
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 icedout921 said:

So your say that Salty would be putting up the numbers like Texiera?? Were falling back b/c we have faced the DBacks the pass weekend while yall have been beating the last place Washington Nats! Mark has been doing his thing! Pitching has not! He cant do all the sh*t by himself! Dude, you can never admit when your wrong! Say all u want about the Mets being in the lead and sh*t but Mark is FAR from overrated! Trade was the best this year!
 10 years ago '04        #280
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,888 | Props total: 2001 2001
hahaha Wright's fielding percentage is lowering then Chipper's percentage...

:banghead::banghead::wow:

Damn you two are fu*king retards. You wake up, make nothing but threads on the Mets and then get owned in every fu*king thread you make and try to back yourself up. But you can't because as much as you want to try and lie, STATS DON'T LIE. Career wise it goes: 1. Chipper 2. Miguel Cabrera 3. Wright 4. Zimmerman. Season wise it goes: 1. Cabrera 2. Chipper 3. Wright 4. Zimmerman. Even when you know you have lost you try to salvage the argument with "Hey we are in 1st place still." You are like fu*king Yankees fans they have nothing to say so they just say "26 rings" Your knowledge will never be on my level. Ever. Ever. Ever. You could study baseball for a fu*king month straight and I would still son you everytime. Stop trying. Stop posting. Take your bullsh*t threads somewhere else because you're making yourself look dumb.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy