The Official NL East thread!!!!

most viewed right now
 167
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 110
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 102
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Whose the best
Chipper 16 1.55%
Miggy 1,000 96.71%
D Wright 17 1.64%
Ryan ZImm 1 0.10%
Voters: 1034. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 08-15-2007, 06:41 PM         #201
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yet we are still 3 gms up on the phils so what are they?
 10 years ago '04        #202
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
avatar space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 2705 2705
 PHILADELPHIA said:
mets are hot garbage...
so says the guy rooting for a franchise with over 10,000 losses.... your opinion holds no weight
 10 years ago '04        #203
PHILADELPHIA 
space
avatar space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 0 0
 fat_boyy21 said:
so says the guy rooting for a franchise with over 10,000 losses.... your opinion holds no weight
10,000 loses=longevity

im not sayin to much...but we on yall head......yall better watch the WC standings......
 10 years ago '04        #204
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
avatar space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 2705 2705
it's 5-1 now ... but maine just came back with a couple strike outs
 10 years ago '04        #205
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
avatar space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 2705 2705
 PHILADELPHIA said:
10,000 loses=longevity

im not sayin to much...but we on yall head......yall better watch the WC standings......
phils are playing good ball, but I wouldn't be scared if you guys made the wc .... y'all are down 2-1 in the 3rd now too
 10 years ago '04        #206
PHILADELPHIA 
space
avatar space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 0 0
 fat_boyy21 said:
phils are playing good ball, but I wouldn't be scared if you guys made the wc .... y'all are down 2-1 in the 3rd now too
im watchin....bum a.ss phillies pitching....all we have is JRoll and Howard....anda couple other no name guys...we need Utley back
 08-15-2007, 06:50 PM         #207
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that pitching is the reason y yall dont scare me..

phils got no shot at us.
 10 years ago '04        #208
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
avatar space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 2705 2705
5-2 now ... hopefully we can get to the 5th before a delay happens
 10 years ago '04        #209
PHILADELPHIA 
space
avatar space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 0 0
 icedout921 said:
that pitching is the reason y yall dont scare me..

phils got no shot at us.

we 5-5 vs yall this year....yall aint untouchable.....and yall pitching aint great either.....yall leanin too hard on pedro to come back and be great....
 08-15-2007, 06:56 PM         #210
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
maine has been lately
 08-15-2007, 06:57 PM         #211
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PHILADELPHIA said:
we 5-5 vs yall this year....yall aint untouchable.....and yall pitching aint great either.....yall leanin too hard on pedro to come back and be great....
and with all that said yall havent been able to get closer than 3 gms on us. I mean weve played bad lately. and your pitching espically in that ballpark is a joke.
 10 years ago '04        #212
PHILADELPHIA 
space
avatar space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 0 0
 icedout921 said:
and with all that said yall havent been able to get closer than 3 gms on us. I mean weve played bad lately. and your pitching espically in that ballpark is a joke.
we not very good......but fu*k it...we got heart....heart plus NL MVP=Playoffs baby!!!!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #213
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
^^the eagles are gettin destroyed friday. preseason or not

just felt like startin sh*t
 10 years ago '04        #214
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
avatar space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 2705 2705
5-2 in the 4th now ... phils are still down 2-1 in the 5th now... and atl is up 1-0 in the 3rd...
 10 years ago '04        #215
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
avatar space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 2705 2705
 uncfan888 said:
^^the eagles are gettin destroyed friday. preseason or not

just felt like startin sh*t
fu*k the panthers... as soon as the giants get bill cowher to coach they're going to the superbowl
 10 years ago '04        #216
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 fat_boyy21 said:
fu*k the panthers... as soon as the giants get bill cowher to coach they're going to the superbowl
riiiiiight. ya'll aren't goin anywhere this year though.

and bill cowher wants to coach here. he loves NC
 08-15-2007, 08:20 PM         #217
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sosa looking good in the pen.
 10 years ago '04        #218
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
avatar space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 2705 2705
 uncfan888 said:
riiiiiight. ya'll aren't goin anywhere this year though.

and bill cowher wants to coach here. he loves NC
the giants will pay him more, but the point is that coughlan has to go ... tiki left because of him and possibly strahan too
 10 years ago '04        #219
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
avatar space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 2705 2705
 icedout921 said:
Sosa looking good in the pen.
Milledge comes through again for us
 10 years ago '04        #220
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
avatar space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 2705 2705
like I said before the offense is back .. 10-4 in the 9th = game over
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 20
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy