super-bad=super-overrated

most viewed right now
 57
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 54
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 45
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-23-2007, 12:20 PM         #61
Mr.Big Deal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Movies aren't supposed to be believable, their MOVIES.

Everyone knows this movie is funny as hell..yall just tryin to cherry pick it now to make it seem like it's not
whatever floats your boat cuz,they had the same type of humor in american pie 1 and i was dying laughing at the TV EDITED version of it that came on usa a few days ago

i just don't see the funny in the little fat afro head kid,who reminds me of that fu*king andy milonakis or whatever the fu*k his name is and some nerd a.ss n*gga named mclovin.........once again where's the fu*king haha?

now stifler is a name i can laugh at on impulse
 10 years ago '04        #62
{XtoDaZ} 
space
avatar space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 541 541
 Mr.Big Deal said:
whatever floats your boat cuz,they had the same type of humor in american pie 1 and i was dying laughing at the TV EDITED version of it that came on usa a few days ago

i just don't see the funny in the little fat afro head kid,who reminds me of that fu*king andy milonakis or whatever the fu*k his name is and some nerd a.ss n*gga named mclovin.........once again where's the fu*king haha?

now stifler is a name i can laugh at on impulse
Fat afro kid>>>>>>>>>>>>>>stifler

fu*k it

fat afro kid>>>>>>>>your unfunny life

you can't compare Friday to Superbad, they are both totally different comedies....but i still think Superbad is funnier
 08-23-2007, 12:53 PM         #63
Mr.Big Deal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 {XtoDaZ} said:
Fat afro kid>>>>>>>>>>>>>>stifler

fu*k it

fat afro kid>>>>>>>>your unfunny life

you can't compare Friday to Superbad, they are both totally different comedies....but i still think Superbad is funnier
fat afro kid>>>>>boston period
 10 years ago '07        #64
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$16,101 | Props total: 6309 6309
Friday isn't even close to top 10 comedies of all time...
Superbad is the consensus top comedy of the year and maybe in the last decade....

your not cool for disagreeing...go watch your p!ss drinking, sh*t eating stiffler....

the d*ck drawing scene = had EVERYONE in the movies laughing......

get mad and try again
 10 years ago '07        #65
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,778 | Props total: 14589 14589
mclovin> stiffler.... but stiffler is still funny as hell ...
 10 years ago '07        #66
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,778 | Props total: 14589 14589
 kuruption81 said:
I think it depends on your age, I thought it was funny, but not like my friend's in my early to mid twenties. Then again another friend of mine that is older (35) thought it was hillarious.
^ im in my early 20's that sh*t is a str8 classic...
 10 years ago '04        #67
{XtoDaZ} 
space
avatar space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 541 541
 Mr.Big Deal said:
fat afro kid>>>>>boston period
fat afro kid and boston>>>>>>>your lame and scummy a.ss Jersey neighborhood

and you don't have any taste in movies you mudda sucka
 10 years ago '07        #68
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,778 | Props total: 14589 14589
 Maroon_Tiger said:
the characters alone in friday >>>> superbad.... friday was waay more original too.... we've seen superbad b4 in many other forms (minus the mclovin)
the ppl in friday aint original... lemme end this.. friday is a classic but the other fridays make the original look a lil bad... i mean i liked the friday sequels but come on now... if superbad had a sequel i bet it would be wayyy better than fridays sequels combined... and besides who the F*CK brought up friday these movies are totally different... they are both classics in their own time... superbad has original characters... so does friday... deal w/ it ... i could watch both of those movies endless amounts of times... end of discussion

friday = classic
superbad = classic
 08-23-2007, 06:26 PM         #69
Mr.Big Deal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 {XtoDaZ} said:
fat afro kid and boston>>>>>>>your lame and scummy a.ss Jersey neighborhood

and you don't have any taste in movies you mudda sucka
nets>>>>>>celtics

AAA trenton baseball team>>>>>red sox

redman>>>>>benzino

jersey beats boston in every way possible

guru disowned you fu*kas
 08-23-2007, 06:31 PM         #70
Mr.Big Deal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 {XtoDaZ} said:
fat afro kid and boston>>>>>>>your lame and scummy a.ss Jersey neighborhood

and you don't have any taste in movies you mudda sucka
3 strikes >>>>>> superbad and boston

but then again y'all the same mothafu*kas going crazy over that napoleon dynamite sh*t awhile back,but i guess watching those movies is like watching yall life stories huh?
 10 years ago '06        #71
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 JaeWil said:
i got hyped to see this cause everyone was all over its nuts calling it the best comedy in years and blah blah blah....

it wasnt bad or anything...i laughed a couple times but nothing was really hilarious or anything...when i did laugh it was barely a giggle for the most parts...
stfu.
you're prolly just a person that does not like funny stuff.
Dont make threads lke your opinion in almighty.
 08-23-2007, 09:47 PM         #72
Juice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you scratch my back, i scratch yours..... well you know the funny thing is my back is located on MY c*ck
 10 years ago '04        #73
{XtoDaZ} 
space
avatar space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 541 541
 Mr.Big Deal said:
nets>>>>>>celtics

AAA trenton baseball team>>>>>red sox

redman>>>>>benzino

jersey beats boston in every way possible

guru disowned you fu*kas
a. celtics got garnett/pierce/allen thats just plain stupidity to write a statement like that

b.red sox got the best record in the MLB @ you

c. who isn't better then benzino...redman is nice thought..plus boston disowned Benzino

d. your taste in movies is lame...napolean dynamite was funny and sayin 3 strikes is better than superbad should have you go commit that...:hang:
 08-24-2007, 01:06 AM         #74
Mr.Big Deal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 {XtoDaZ} said:
a. celtics got garnett/pierce/allen thats just plain stupidity to write a statement like that

b.red sox got the best record in the MLB @ you

c. who isn't better then benzino...redman is nice thought..plus boston disowned Benzino

d. your taste in movies is lame...napolean dynamite was funny and sayin 3 strikes is better than superbad should have you go commit that...:hang:
napoleon dynamite was quite possible the dumbest fad/movie in the last 10 years this side of pokemon

"vote for pedro" t-shirts and sh*t

and yes 3 strikes even tv edited on bet with a censor every other word >>>>>> superbad and boston and damn sure napoleon dynamite
 08-24-2007, 03:22 AM         #75
choob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i feel it was overrated too.....i was hyping this movie too...i didnt get to catch it in theaters yet....but tonight i wasnt sleepy...so i decided to watch it online...lol...and was sure i was gonna maybe watch it in theaters after since it was gonna be so funny......
but i actually feel alright not paying for it...and no intentions of seeing it again...it had its moments....but it was built to the hype i have seen it people say


Last edited by choob; 08-24-2007 at 03:30 AM..
 08-24-2007, 03:30 AM         #76
JaeWil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kevkhalee said:
stfu.
you're prolly just a person that does not like funny stuff.
Dont make threads lke your opinion in almighty.
...

i said the movie WASNT bad....just not as funny as everyone was claming...calm the fu*k down..
 10 years ago '04        #77
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
How could you say Superbad is overrated

ITS A INSTANT CLASSIC, I WANNA SEE IT AGAIN

and people say I look like McLovin LOL
 10 years ago '05        #78
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,970 | Props total: 3236 3236
The movie was funny, but yea, it was overrated. It had some slow parts.
 10 years ago '04        #79
{XtoDaZ} 
space
avatar space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 541 541
 Mr.Big Deal said:
napoleon dynamite was quite possible the dumbest fad/movie in the last 10 years this side of pokemon

"vote for pedro" t-shirts and sh*t

and yes 3 strikes even tv edited on bet with a censor every other word >>>>>> superbad and boston and damn sure napoleon dynamite
ok i wasn't a fan of napolean dynamite like that...you seriously need to rid yourself of this world if you believe the 3 strikes opinion...that was a funny movie but you forced your life with that statement
 10 years ago '04        #80
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
 Mr.Big Deal said:
nets>>>>>>celtics

AAA trenton baseball team>>>>>red sox

redman>>>>>benzino

jersey beats boston in every way possible

guru disowned you fu*kas
yeah

jersey girls >>>>> boston bi*ches
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 82
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
26 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
126 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy