NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #41
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
I just got back from seeing it and if U didnt think that movie was funny there is somethin wrong wit U, I aint laughed this hard since Old School, Fogall Aka McLovin is God of the quotables!! "I GOT A BONER" or when dude said his d*ck was like a division sign

She picked up that paper of that huge a.ss d*ck that kid drew and she freaked out I was in the theater dying, I damn near fell out my seat

But all in all it was a funny a.ss movie everybody in the theater was almost in tears of laughter, not to mention the Chemistry between I think they names were Seth and Evan was really good, I definitely adding this to the dvd collection when it drops in stores, I honestly feel if U aint enjoy it U dont have a sense of humor or U just one of those people who just like to put down things just because everyone else enjoys it
 08-22-2007, 01:27 PM         #42
ChEEK$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yah, i thought is was funny as hell and i jus seen 40 minutes of it while i was waitin to jump in another movie

ima def. haffta see the whole thing tho
 10 years ago '05        #43
Realism 
space
space
$511 | Props total: 0 0
yo i had to watch it twice cuz i thought it seemed overrated as well. But when i watched it the second time, it was funnier than the first time. Its hilarious
 10 years ago '04        #44
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
movie was great.
 10 years ago '07        #45
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
you guys are just hating to be "different."

The movie is funny as hell and a classic regardless of age.
^ exactly
 10 years ago '06        #46
knaps 
space
space
$346 | Props total: 0 0
when homie drew the damn cat whiskers on the asian dude , had me dying.

"oh sh*t its the cops!!!"

Last edited by knaps; 08-22-2007 at 04:21 PM..
 08-22-2007, 05:47 PM         #47
westsideg09  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
'' WHy do you always have to be a bi*ch?"

I'm sorry but that part was fu*kin hilarious AND got me so god damn horny. I dont remember a part like this...was basically a narrated pr0n film.
 08-22-2007, 05:48 PM         #48
westsideg09  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Or when the fat kid loses it against his home ec teacher callin the class useless and sh*t...then he gets stuck with the ''hot'' girl. THen he fu*kin starts doing those things in her back...fu*k. I'm cracking up right now...best movie in a fu*kin while.
 08-22-2007, 06:27 PM         #49
xcellorator  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that sh*t was funny as hell
 10 years ago '07        #50
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,116 | Props total: 6350 6350
 iCON-8 said:
I said it once and imma say it again.

Friday.

Peace.
Friday isnt even on the same par of funny as Superbad.....don't drag your old school classic isnt to this ...superbad is def way over friday as a movie and a comedy ...and friday was pretty funny but you got chris tucker to thank for that....in this one all the main characters gave me a laugh for days

get mad and argue otherwise
 10 years ago '06        #51
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
5 of my n*ggas and me saw this at the theater. we was zooted and got some female to get us free tickets cause she worked there. So we lookin around and we high so we lookin for something that was gonna make us laugh you feel me. Me and 1 other n*gga seen the commercials and the other 4 never heard of the sh*t. Bra do not see this movie high, i blew my high laughing and so did everybody else I was wit. At the part where homeboi was talkin bout how he couldnt stop drawin d*cks, I swear to god i almost died, homeboi said some sh*t like: "He thought i had some kind of d*ck demon in me". I couldnt breath for like a full 2 minutes after that sh*t. And the cop dancing to ice cube was classic

We was in there laughin right along with them white kids. The whole majority of the crowd wasnt even white so race aint got sh*t to do with it.
 10 years ago '04        #52
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
I think it depends on your age, I thought it was funny, but not like my friend's in my early to mid twenties. Then again another friend of mine that is older (35) thought it was hillarious.
 08-22-2007, 10:45 PM         #53
Mr.Big Deal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ptwist said:
Friday isnt even on the same par of funny as Superbad.....don't drag your old school classic isnt to this ...superbad is def way over friday as a movie and a comedy ...and friday was pretty funny but you got chris tucker to thank for that....in this one all the main characters gave me a laugh for days

get mad and argue otherwise
friday>>>>>fat white kids with afros drawing d*cks

n*gga grow up
 10 years ago '04        #54
vazquez1085 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,835 | Props total: 252 252
my opinion is it was funny, but not as funny as everyone swears it is. i do feel its overrated imo by everyone..but mcluvin was hilarious break yo self fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 10 years ago '07        #55
tn6 
space
space
$96 | Props total: 2 2
no this is the best movie this summer
 08-23-2007, 12:18 AM         #56
BROOKLYNSTANDUP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr.Big Deal said:
friday>>>>>fat white kids with afros drawing d*cks

n*gga grow up
yea a loud mouth low-life, smoking bud during the day on a friday afternoon cause he has nothing better to do is real grown-up...

super bad had some parts in it that actually made u think about life differently... friday just made me want sit around and do nothing all day.

" Yea we had a s3x-party on our wedding nite, it was great.. I actually wasn't involved in the party, but I heard it through the walls...

fu*kin classic
 08-23-2007, 01:14 AM         #57
Mr.Big Deal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BROOKLYNSTANDUP said:
yea a loud mouth low-life, smoking bud during the day on a friday afternoon cause he has nothing better to do is real grown-up...

super bad had some parts in it that actually made u think about life differently... friday just made me want sit around and do nothing all day.

" Yea we had a s3x-party on our wedding nite, it was great.. I actually wasn't involved in the party, but I heard it through the walls...

fu*kin classic
sh*t that's what happens in the hood most the time,n*ggas just sit around smokin weed talking sh*t

thats why friday is such a classic,because that sh*t is real life sh*t,what n*gga you know went through the drawing d*ck phase at school

not to mention friday came out in 95,12 years ago this sh*t was still funnier and more belivable than that superbad sh*t.....but hey atleast the name of the movie was accurate
 10 years ago '06        #58
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2321 2321
superbad>friday
 08-23-2007, 01:31 AM         #59
Soulja1896  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said:
well at least you didn't blow an 80 dollar bill to see the movie

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #60
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2006 2006
Friday wasn't even in my top 5 comedy movies before this one came out. It definitely isn't even close now. Friday can't beat out old school, anchorman, animal house, billy madison, superbad, Ferris Bueller's Day Off is up there.

Other classic comedy movies including blazing saddles, The Big Lebowski, Caddyshack, office space, wayne's world, half baked and dumb and dumber.

Plus newer comedies that are hilarious too sh*t like Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle, Meet the parents, American pie, Dodgeball, The 40 year old virgin.

There are way to many good comedies to put superbad in your top 3 for now.

With that being said this movie is still hilarious and probably the best of 2007 so far.

Even though someone mentioned it already I love when he yells at the Home Ec teacher and is like No there is three weeks left in school, give me a fu*king break. I'm sorry for cursing.

That whole conversation was funny as fu*k...

The movie has a lot of great quotes
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy