most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
393 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #21
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 J.R. Hyphy said:
i kind of feel like it was super overrated too. i like knocked up way better then this, i think its because theres a lot of young white males on boxden, and the movie was based on young white males in HS. no offense.
im black and the movie is easily in my top 5 of comedies... no offense but most females feel knocked up was better knocked up was good but superbad had joke after joke... sh*t was too funny... knocked up wouldnt really happen in america lol the baby wouldve got aborted easily... especially since she really didnt know dude... superbad had more realism... black or white sh*t really doesnt matter at all... i mean if its like that knocked up is based on young white male adults?! lol... like i said ppl have their own opinions just like ppl said 300 was overrated... point really is unless we are movie critics our opinions dont matter... superbad wasnt really hyped up that much... if it was it wouldve came out earlier than august 17th... there were private screenings of the movie like as far as 6 months ago and the movie was shot on a low 20 mil dollar budget... knocked up had like a few dry parts i mean i loved it but superbad was just jokes all the way and i didnt just "giggle" lol i was laughing out loud in "full throttle... charlies angels 2" ...

Last edited by TH35; 08-21-2007 at 02:11 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #22
marq 
space
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 0 0
yea i'm black and i put this movie in my top 3 of all time.....this movie was fu*kin hilarious to the point where i was getting sick laughing i can't understand where people can think it's not funny.....you must've seen the bootleg and didn't really watch the movie or something
 10 years ago '06        #23
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 86 86
 modalee81 said:
i havent laughed this hard during a movie since wedding crashers. Its definitely not overrated it is the comedy of the year easy
now thers an overrated movie, Wedding Crasher, funny guys and good plot, sh*t sucked
 10 years ago '06        #24
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
I said it once and imma say it again.

Friday.

Peace.
 10 years ago '06        #25
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6743 6743
it was coo, we need more comedy movies nowadays
 10 years ago '06        #26
tdub-zr0 139 heat pts139
space
space
$26,866 | Props total: 14719 14719
I gotta agree with you, this movie is overrated. I only found it moderately funny at best. Hell. Rush Hour 3 was funnier than this. I just really didn't find a whole lot of humor in it. Just immature and obscure jokes really. Man, I don't see why people are so giddy over it.
 10 years ago '04        #27
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
i hate how black folks (i'm black) like to complain about movies and put a racial spin on it...i dont give a sh*t WHO you are if you didnt laugh at the movie...maybe you needed to get high before hand (i was fu*ked up) but it was HILARIOUS, i loved it....funniest sh*t i've seen since "grandmas boy"

and honestly i think that knocked up was a little funnier seeing as how i'm a little older, i dont see why people hate on that movie...these guys dont do just straight potty humor, they actually put some intelligence behind what they do and THEN add the brash comedy...their films are unique in that they are ridiculously funny without dumbing you down as a person like some sh*t like who's your caddy

it's black folks dissing superbad, but paid good money to see soul plane...da fu*k outta here, this was a great movie and i've watched it 3 times already
 08-21-2007, 07:48 AM         #28
Blue Cartwright  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can feel where the original poster was coming from, some parts was

kinda draaaaging, but other than that it was a funny movie.

The name McLovin was k!llin' me, just sayin' "McLovin" just cracks me up.

The end was real sad though, cuz it show how eventually you and your

childhood friends drift apart and go ya seperate ways........
 10 years ago '04        #29
YoungForcers 
space
space
$2,089 | Props total: 147 147
That whiteboy Mclovin had me dying this movie is clearly funny hands down
 10 years ago '04        #30
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 430 430
 J.R. Hyphy said:
i kind of feel like it was super overrated too. i like knocked up way better then this, i think its because theres a lot of young white males on boxden, and the movie was based on young white males in HS. no offense.
really? knocked up was i don't know man alright but a women staying with a loser for so long made the movie kinda drag on, but man u really think that knocked up was better then super bad, umm so many jokes i don't even know where to start.
 10 years ago '04        #31
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 430 430
 sunzoo said:
i hate how black folks (i'm black) like to complain about movies and put a racial spin on it...i dont give a sh*t WHO you are if you didnt laugh at the movie...maybe you needed to get high before hand (i was fu*ked up) but it was HILARIOUS, i loved it....funniest sh*t i've seen since "grandmas boy"

and honestly i think that knocked up was a little funnier seeing as how i'm a little older, i dont see why people hate on that movie...these guys dont do just straight potty humor, they actually put some intelligence behind what they do and THEN add the brash comedy...their films are unique in that they are ridiculously funny without dumbing you down as a person like some sh*t like who's your caddy

it's black folks dissing superbad, but paid good money to see soul plane...da fu*k outta here, this was a great movie and i've watched it 3 times already
haha i forgot about grandmas boy haha sh*t was crazy funny too. Good points man, soul plane = top 10 worst films of all time
 08-21-2007, 10:46 AM         #32
dev10  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this movie was fu*kin funny as hell
 10 years ago '04        #33
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,385 | Props total: 3844 3844
threadstarted you got owned. your the only one who doesnt like it

08-21-2007, 01:15 PM         #34
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aint seen it yet, but its in the imdb top 250 like number 46 or summat.

so it must be good
 08-21-2007, 01:18 PM         #35
newport shortz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
superbad was mad funny to me, but I guess thats because I went into the movie with an open mind, because at first I thought it was going to be whack, but then I saw another trailer.

and I'm sorry... but when the chick says, "You scratch our backs, we'll scratch yours," and that fat n*gga replies wit, "Well it just so happens my back is located on my c*ck"

if you didn't laugh something is just wrong with you, but everybody's got their own sense of humor so it can be expected some folks won't like something that others do.
 08-21-2007, 02:29 PM         #36
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Funniest, most quotable movie I've seen in a looooooong time.
 08-21-2007, 03:08 PM         #37
BIG POPPA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunzoo said:

what black folks??? im black and the black folks in this thread said the movie was funny

please dont pull the race card
 10 years ago '05        #38
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,326 | Props total: 14114 14114
Im sorry but when dude start talking about when he was 8 and he couldnt stop drawing d*ck pics..i almost threw up laughin and so did everybody else in the theatre

this sh*t was funny as hell
 08-21-2007, 05:24 PM         #39
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suavebeatz said:
Im sorry but when dude start talking about when he was 8 and he couldnt stop drawing d*ck pics..i almost threw up laughin and so did everybody else in the theatre

this sh*t was funny as hell

hAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH... That whole d*ck Filled Treasue Chest story had me and everyone else in the theatre in tears... I haven't laughed that hard since Will Ferrel shot himself with a Rhino Tranquilizer in Old School.
 10 years ago '06        #40
shaybay 
space
space
$69 | Props total: 0 0
 JaeWil said:
i got hyped to see this cause everyone was all over its nuts calling it the best comedy in years and blah blah blah....

it wasnt bad or anything...i laughed a couple times but nothing was really hilarious or anything...when i did laugh it was barely a giggle for the most parts...

Thats probably why you didn't like it. Your expectations were too high.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy