JL Audio 12W3v2-D4 12in DVC Subwoofer (Question to people who owned or use it)

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
49 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '06        #41
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 Complete Game said:
i kno i kno but the guy said ask in power there both the same in power and sh*t sh*t basicly makes more room for me in my trunk and he said something about the box he said getting 12 w3 with a regular box isnt good enclosure he said for xtra 50 bucks they make me a custom box for my sub and my vehicle so yea

im still thinking about the TC they look awesome but today it was really weird cause

the guy was like if u wer to get a 12inh W6 with a box to let the air come it it would sound alot better then haveing 2 12 w3 in a regular box or a one with air coming out it

so yea
Keep in mind, a lot of audio shops aren't a good source for information. I use to help a friend's dad run his shop and I know a lot of stuff that the owners/salesmen say is bullsh*t. I've talked to salesmen that couldn't tell a 10inch from a 12inch, they just wanna sell you their sh*t, but that's business. Never take what they say seriously. You might find a few that actually know what they're talking about, but that's 1 out of 10 chances. The internet is the best place to get all your information. That way you know everything you read is correct.

I agree that the w3's should have been louder than the single w6, but IMO I always thought the w3's were a little weak. The w6 on the other hand, is a great sounding sub. It's worth every penny, but like others said, you can find just as good for a lot less.

I've never experienced any TC subs yet, but I would deff. take them over JL.
 08-27-2007, 01:59 PM         #42
GhosT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sounds like the guy at the shop doesn't know what he's talking about. unless you put 2 w3's in a sh*tty a.ss sealed box and 1 w6 in a perfect custom ported box, there is very little chance that that the single w6 will be louder than 2 w3's with the same power.
you shoudl get the tc-2000's in a custom ported and then bring your sh*t up to that same shop and show off to the guy
one
GhosT
 08-27-2007, 05:18 PM         #43
Complete Game  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhosT said:
sounds like the guy at the shop doesn't know what he's talking about. unless you put 2 w3's in a sh*tty a.ss sealed box and 1 w6 in a perfect custom ported box, there is very little chance that that the single w6 will be louder than 2 w3's with the same power.
you shoudl get the tc-2000's in a custom ported and then bring your sh*t up to that same shop and show off to the guy
one
GhosT
yea thats what the guy told me either way he will make a VERy good box for me for the W6 cause i was like why not just get 2 12 w3 he was like that W6 is basicly = 2 12inch w3 with a GOOD BOX like he is going to make me a custom box for my car and the type of sub i got so im like sh*t ok might aswell but then again the TC loosk better
 08-28-2007, 11:41 AM         #44
GhosT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the tc's are better subs than the w3's hands down. i gues they mgiht compare to the w6's a lil but they are still abotu half the price of w6's. spend the $500 on the tc-2000's and you'll get way more output than a single w6 while still sounding great
one
GhosT
 08-28-2007, 03:05 PM         #45
Complete Game  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhosT said:
the tc's are better subs than the w3's hands down. i gues they mgiht compare to the w6's a lil but they are still abotu half the price of w6's. spend the $500 on the tc-2000's and you'll get way more output than a single w6 while still sounding great
one
GhosT

yea most likely going to do that
 08-31-2007, 11:56 PM         #46
Complete Game  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what do u guys think about 2 12inch Alpine Type R's
any good before i make a choice

and whats the downfall of them?

Last edited by Complete Game; 09-01-2007 at 12:06 AM..
 09-01-2007, 04:43 PM         #47
GhosT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the type r's are great, but i'd stillr recommend the tc-2000's over type r's. either wya both options would be better than the w3's IMO
one
GhosT
 09-01-2007, 11:26 PM         #48
Complete Game  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhosT said:
the type r's are great, but i'd stillr recommend the tc-2000's over type r's. either wya both options would be better than the w3's IMO
one
GhosT
yea for real im kinda not looking into the JL anymore
 10 years ago '05        #49
kodak314 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,841 | Props total: 144 144
i wont recommend tc anymore after they loss their fu*kin minds wit the huge price increase
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc