JL Audio 12W3v2-D4 12in DVC Subwoofer (Question to people who owned or use it)

most viewed right now
 106
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 66
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
56 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 54
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-22-2007, 11:34 PM         #21
Ryder248  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you really want to bang i got 6 12in rockford fosgate power hx2 and a 10,000 watt hifonics maxximus im not banging anymore im slammmmmin
 08-23-2007, 03:45 PM         #22
Complete Game  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhosT said:
just on their site. if you want to atleast get an idea of the quality they have yu can check out eclipse, they are made by tc sounds, but tc sounds is better imo. dfiantely worth checking into instead of w3's. i would bet money you'd be happier with the tc-2000's than you would with the w3v2's
one
GhosT
sh*t idk im trying to get something for cheap though
 08-23-2007, 11:10 PM         #23
GhosT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's the same price as what you were going to pay for the jl w3v.2's. so whats the problem with going with the tc-sounds?
one
GhosT
 08-23-2007, 11:12 PM         #24
GhosT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ryder248 said:
if you really want to bang i got 6 12in rockford fosgate power hx2 and a 10,000 watt hifonics maxximus im not banging anymore im slammmmmin
and i'm sure you got r*ped. i'm sure i could get 3 12's that'll sound better and be louder and run of a 1/4-1/2 of the power your running

one
GhosT
 11 years ago '05        #25
kodak314 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,870 | Props total: 225 225
 GhosT said:
and i'm sure you got r*ped. i'm sure i could get 3 12's that'll sound better and be louder and run of a 1/4-1/2 of the power your running

one
GhosT
^^^x2
 11 years ago '05        #26
kodak314 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,870 | Props total: 225 225
 Ryder248 said:
if you really want to bang i got 6 12in rockford fosgate power hx2 and a 10,000 watt hifonics maxximus im not banging anymore im slammmmmin
what version hx2 do you have?
what vehicle are those in cause i can probably bet they not gettin the proper space.
and what kind of electrical upgrades do you have?
 08-24-2007, 08:36 AM         #27
GhosT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kodak314 said:
what version hx2 do you have?
what vehicle are those in cause i can probably bet they not gettin the proper space.
and what kind of electrical upgrades do you have?
i'd be willing to bet he doesn't have near the amount of electrical upgrades he should with that amp. sh*t just look at the subs he's using on that amp. if your going to go big with that amp atleast do subs that are worth putting in
one
GhosT
 11 years ago '06        #28
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,578 | Props total: 325 325
I'd be willing to bet he doesn't even have a car, let alone subs.

fu*king noobies and their dumbass comments.
 08-24-2007, 03:38 PM         #29
Complete Game  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhosT said:
it's the same price as what you were going to pay for the jl w3v.2's. so whats the problem with going with the tc-sounds?
one
GhosT

oh nevermind i wasnt loooking at the 2000 i was loking at the 3000 sh*t anyways whats the diff between S4 and D4
 08-24-2007, 05:57 PM         #30
Complete Game  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh yea My friend is going to sell me MTX 5000 Series 3 12inch Subs with box amp and a Deck for 500 or 600 :D good or no


Last edited by Complete Game; 08-24-2007 at 06:05 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #31
kodak314 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,870 | Props total: 225 225
depends on the amp and deck he givin u. but i never liked MTX except for the 9500 series
 11 years ago '05        #32
kodak314 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,870 | Props total: 225 225
 GhosT said:
i'd be willing to bet he doesn't have near the amount of electrical upgrades he should with that amp. sh*t just look at the subs he's using on that amp. if your going to go big with that amp atleast do subs that are worth putting in
one
GhosT
exactly
 08-25-2007, 08:11 AM         #33
GhosT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'd do the tc-2000's over the mtx's. tc is a much better brand and makes much better sh*t

oh and s4 means single 4 ohm and d4 is dual 4ohms

one
GhosT
 08-25-2007, 09:35 AM         #34
Complete Game  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhosT said:
i'd do the tc-2000's over the mtx's. tc is a much better brand and makes much better sh*t

oh and s4 means single 4 ohm and d4 is dual 4ohms

one
GhosT
dont really understand which is better d4 or is s4
 11 years ago '06        #35
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,578 | Props total: 325 325
 Complete Game said:
dont really understand which is better d4 or is s4
There is no better. They're the same, just gives you different wiring options.
 08-25-2007, 01:57 PM         #36
GhosT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^exactly, it will all depend on the amp you pick out
one
GhosT
 08-26-2007, 03:27 PM         #37
Complete Game  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey is it true that One 12inch W6 has the same power as 2 12inch w3???

cause i went to Car Audio place to test them out and get a feel and 1 12 w6 sounded way better then 2 12 w 3
 08-26-2007, 06:49 PM         #38
GhosT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well i don't know how the w3v2's compare as far as output to the w6v2's but i know the original w3's had more output thant he original w6's but the w6's sounded better.
the w6 is a great sub but those 2 tc-2000's would be the same price as 1 w6 and sound a lot better

btu if the 1 w6 was louder than the 2 w3's then they were underpowered, the 2 w3's should be a lot louder than a single w6

one
GhosT
 08-26-2007, 08:39 PM         #39
Complete Game  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhosT said:
well i don't know how the w3v2's compare as far as output to the w6v2's but i know the original w3's had more output thant he original w6's but the w6's sounded better.
the w6 is a great sub but those 2 tc-2000's would be the same price as 1 w6 and sound a lot better

btu if the 1 w6 was louder than the 2 w3's then they were underpowered, the 2 w3's should be a lot louder than a single w6

one
GhosT

i kno i kno but the guy said ask in power there both the same in power and sh*t sh*t basicly makes more room for me in my trunk and he said something about the box he said getting 12 w3 with a regular box isnt good enclosure he said for xtra 50 bucks they make me a custom box for my sub and my vehicle so yea

im still thinking about the TC they look awesome but today it was really weird cause

the guy was like if u wer to get a 12inh W6 with a box to let the air come it it would sound alot better then haveing 2 12 w3 in a regular box or a one with air coming out it

so yea


Last edited by Complete Game; 08-26-2007 at 08:41 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #40
korrupted 
space
space
space
$2,982 | Props total: 1 1
 Complete Game said:
hey is it true that One 12inch W6 has the same power as 2 12inch w3???

cause i went to Car Audio place to test them out and get a feel and 1 12 w6 sounded way better then 2 12 w 3
ive got one w6 with a jl 500/1 and i'm very happy would prolly blow my windows out with two


Last edited by korrupted; 08-26-2007 at 11:14 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
131 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
71 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside May 19 - Countries Are Starting To Dump The US Dollar... EU Consider D..
40 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
146 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
19 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
67 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
91 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy