LMAO @ this lame nigga talkin sh*t

most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #161
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,269 | Props total: 2840 2840
Fast & Furious up in this bi*ch!!
 08-19-2007, 04:20 PM         #162
ThizzKidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said:
you roll in a 91 honda

my 99 h22 swap will fu*k you...don't try talking honda on this forum while im around.

you wear tshirts with lollipops on them

[pic - click to view]

[/QUOTE]

lookin like a feminine ho

i swear that shirt was meant for bi*ches

:sick:

your a 160 pound fruitcake

Last edited by ThizzKidd; 08-19-2007 at 04:21 PM..
 08-19-2007, 04:25 PM         #163
ThizzKidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
terrible comeback...

esp when your shirt has more colors then a box of lucky charms... def more then my avy

looking like a GAYER andre kirilinko... ur mother shoulda slapped you for being such a gay boy about fashion
 10 years ago '06        #164
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
$20,402 | Props total: 2468 2468
 SkateboardT said:
you roll in a 91 honda

my 99 h22 swap will fu*k you...don't try talking honda on this forum while im around.
I love it.. I love BX and this thread! It so funny to see ppl mad online.

Good for you, I got the same sh*t.. in fact its on boost. @ you

No point in even going there all you mention was a 99 H22 no details or nothing, you know what dont even mention them cause its so easy to just go online and get random car parts. Gotta get your driver license first too.

lol @ thizz, he dont weight that much..
 08-19-2007, 04:29 PM         #165
ClearSmoke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bman409 said:

You funny as fu*k! Now.. look back at the pages and see how many times you trying to defend yo'self, thats the funniest thing in the thread! n*ggas left and right gettin' at you.

[pic - click to view]

Rice burning e-thug? lol @ that, you so dumb! I bet you know nothing bout cars to be callin' someone that. I do realize that this is the internet and this whole topic is a joke! Its funny how you made it thinkin' cats in dress code was gonna defend you but instead it backfired on yo' gilette leg shavin' a.ss!

What is there to snitch on you about? Im not the one that started this whole thing. What I was saying is that you talkin about getting the thread locked cause you gettin mad and it just as bad as getting it deleted it, and it was a hint to me and Im sure to other that you bout to snitch. Either cry some, snitch, or delete it.. it aint gonna change the fact that this section is gay.

Lol @ this cat sayin I dont have a life, look at how many post I make in a day and compare it to yours and your total post and how many times you posted in this 1 thread tryin' to defend yo'self..'nuff said.. your e-career is fallin' bruh..

[pic - click to view]

@ Clearsmoke & this thread

obviously post count is irrelevant here. i have a life. And i do know about cars you dumb fu*k. ill take the piece of sh*t rice of yours and smoke it with my 93 mustang LX notchback 5.0 you should think next time before you talk. and i NEVER made this thread with the intention of people backing me up. because it was proved by this thread that i dont need people. you all owned yourself by d*ck riding each other. one person says one thing and the legions of homos3xual d*ck riders follow. just face it. you wouldnt have said sh*t to me if nobody else did.
 10 years ago '04        #166
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
i think this thread is a wake up call

a lot of cats in this section of the slumz like to look down on dudes for various reasons,people make threads asking questions and dudes come in the thread just to sh*t on them.

i like this part of boxden,i most def found this sh*t useful and for the most part cats put me on to websites wit gear and kicks,but some of y'all need to chill man...if a person likes to rock fake sh*t thats what they like.if u like to cop high end sh*t thats what u like.everybody needs to learn to be a lil more respectful when it comes down to it.
 08-19-2007, 04:31 PM         #167
ThizzKidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said:
i rock clothes made for men....
no you rock rainbow colored lollipops and candy canes... :sick:
 10 years ago '07        #168
jussncredible 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,483 | Props total: 722 722
 Bman409 said:
d*ckrider as in tryin to stick up for Clearsmoke and his shaved legs. Of course I talkin bout this section is gay its all a joke but you aint get that did you? Got me messed up with the education level being low when in fact you cant comprehend humor.

Who sent you hate?

@ n*ggas sending hate over this thread..

Someone explain this thread to me?
How is this not gay?
ahahah trynna defend clearsmoke? thats none of my business wtf homie does he does him...and for it being fact i cant comprehend humor that is just ur opinion homie not fact lets clear that up theres been plenty of sh*t funny but the leg shaving sh*t isnt to ME

Just amazes Me How im a d!ckrider but there's like 5 of you website warriors on here crying about a section and all aiming at dudes legs

Last edited by jussncredible; 08-19-2007 at 04:38 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #169
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
Now I got a challenge from a 99 H22 and a Stang.. which will definity lose, I'll race if you guys put your titles on the line.

You know what? Im done with.. Im realizing that its pointless to argue with these people online. "Arguing online is like running in the special olympics."

jussncredible said:
ahahah trynna defend clearsmoke? thats none of my business wtf homie does he does him...and for it being fact i cant comprehend humor that is just ur opinion homie not fact lets clear that up theres been plenty of sh*t funny but the leg shaving sh*t isnt to ME
Well.. its funny to everyone else and me.. but whatever.. Ima just keep reading this thread cause its funny as hell every second.

Last edited by Bman409; 08-19-2007 at 04:39 PM..
 08-19-2007, 04:39 PM         #170
ClearSmoke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bman409 said:
Now I got a challenge from a 99 H22 and a Stang.. which will definity lose, I'll race if you guys put your titles on the line.

You know what? Im done with.. Im realizing that its pointless to argue with these people online. "Arguing online is like running in the special olympics."
you truly think those piece of sh*t ricers even compare to domestic muscle you are a funny man afterall
 10 years ago '06        #171
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
 SkateboardT said:
bahaha sure you do...first off h22's handle boost about as good as babys handle alcohol...

i have a skunk 2 pro intake manifold,throttle body, aem cai, ported head, polished internals,all aftermarket pulleys cams everything,more sh*t than i would even take time to list out. your just another civic fanboy who saw that the h22 is fast and of course it'll be faster when its boosted right? nah motors aren't that fast when your engine cracks @ saying you boosted an h22 talk to anybody who knows about honda cars and they'll tell you that boosting an h22 is one of the dumbest things you can try to do with a swap like that

the motor i have puts out 220 horsepower with everything else im not sure how quick it is but its quick enough to beat evos and mustangs and damn sure quick enough to beat your imaginary ricemobile
lol @ this.. Not even worth making you look silly, just from you saying you got 220 hp from all the mods mentioned, I already know you a joke. Like I said.. you dont know sh*t about cars. Is it a long block? Whats gen H22 you got? Dont answer it.. probably dont even know where H22 is actually from.
 10 years ago '06        #172
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
 ClearSmoke said:
you truly think those piece of sh*t ricers even compare to domestic muscle you are a funny man afterall
I dont think I know.. you just mentioned a Mustang, and you probably got a V8 huh? So what? Thats not gonna beat a heavily tuned I4.

Dont change the subject either.. bi*ches do that.
 08-19-2007, 05:02 PM         #173
ThizzKidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ you look like a hollywood male hair designer
 08-19-2007, 05:05 PM         #174
ClearSmoke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bman409 said:
I dont think I know.. you just mentioned a Mustang, and you probably got a V8 huh? So what? Thats not gonna beat a heavily tuned I4.

Dont change the subject either.. bi*ches do that.
nah im not changin the sbject. and btw, what makes you think its stock? just wondering. i wouldnt talk sh*t with a stock 5.0 no way in hell
 10 years ago '06        #175
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
Good.. Im done tho.. its pointless and ya'll just gonna keep making up more stories about your brother's cars and sh*t.
 08-19-2007, 05:23 PM         #176
ClearSmoke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bman409 said:
Good.. Im done tho.. its pointless and ya'll just gonna keep making up more stories about your brother's cars and sh*t.
lmao @ my brothers car. my brother dont even own a car. you started talkin now you dont want to. its whatever
 10 years ago '06        #177
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
 ClearSmoke said:
lmao @ my brothers car. my brother dont even own a car. you started talkin now you dont want to. its whatever
Im not the one that brought up cars and tried to change the subject. Don think this topic gonna end easily tho.. they not even done with you.. they done already started posting pics of n*ggas.. clownin'.
 10 years ago '04        #178
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,138 | Props total: 9447 9447
 THAT IGGA said:
clearbrokes avys a picture of his shoes n shaved legs
damn this sh*t sounds gay its insane
man shut the fu*k up you translucent a.ss wanna be thug. You white callin' yourself n*gga = tryin' way to hard. k!ll yorself, before some real thugs do it for you.
 08-19-2007, 06:03 PM         #179
ClearSmoke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THAT IGGA said:
your a dirty italian grease bucket, meatball brain fool
whats with bx and the racism. sh*t is crazy
 10 years ago '06        #180
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
 ClearSmoke said:
whats with bx and the racism. sh*t is crazy
Racism is everywhere you go.. so it aint just here.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
81 comments
22 hours ago