Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #141
jussncredible 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,483 | Props total: 722 722
 CrunkPopeye2 said:
i see this thread is still jumpin like

[pic - click to view]

I AM fu*kING DYING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!
 10 years ago '05        #142
TheChampIsHere! 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 123 123
...this thread is too funny!
 10 years ago '06        #143
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
$20,415 | Props total: 2489 2489
 jussncredible said:
Why All This talk about dudes legs? its becoming homo in this thread n*ggas reachin for jokes on homie legs? WOW! this cant be life and then they say this whole section is homo yet only jokes im reading is coming from dudes askin dude why and how he shaves his legs WTF WTF WTF :banghead:You niggies took a Capital L
@ this d*ckrider.. obvious you dont have a sense of humor, this whole thread was made by Clearsmoke who obviously got mad and thought his fellow f*g**ts would save him but that sh*t aint happen, in fact basically everyone in here done roasted his a.ss.. n*ggas I never even seen came in and said he was gay and whatnot.

How buddy gay for making a joke? n*ggas that saying he gay just aint got a sense of humor! Fall back..

@ Ty-murder, clownin' on his bi*chass.
 08-19-2007, 12:59 PM         #144
th3nd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got clearsmoke on the shaved legs

he cant respond
 10 years ago '05        #145
STL-FYNEST314 
space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 4 4
i heard about dudes shaving all the body hair for swimming but i doubt dude is a swimmer. i aint knocking ya, im just saying if i shaved my legs my pops would disown me.

but boxden is like this in all the sections. people think that all the dudes who post in BXWF are virgins, they think people who post in the game section are nerds with no life, dudes who post in the car section would probably make love to their car before with a woman, and they think people who post in the hip hop section are stans for listening to jay-z and f*gs for listening to lil wayne.

so its normal for them to think that dudes who show what they wear to other dudes is suspect. but fu*k em. do you.
 10 years ago '07        #146
jussncredible 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,483 | Props total: 722 722
 Bman409 said:
@ this d*ckrider.. obvious you dont have a sense of humor, this whole thread was made by Clearsmoke who obviously got mad and thought his fellow f*g**ts would save him but that sh*t aint happen, in fact basically everyone in here done roasted his a.ss.. n*ggas I never even seen came in and said he was gay and whatnot.

How buddy gay for making a joke? n*ggas that saying he gay just aint got a sense of humor! Fall back..

@ Ty-murder, clownin' on his bi*chass.
d*ckrider? alittle too quick to throw that word out there...education level must be low...and what the fu*k are you saying...u one of the dudes crying about this section is gay...WTF!!!

Ahahahaha @ n*gga's sendin me hate cuz they Mad

Last edited by jussncredible; 08-19-2007 at 01:22 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #147
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
 jussncredible said:
d*ckrider? alittle too quick to throw that word out there...education level must be low...and what the fu*k are you saying...u one of the dudes crying about this section is gay...WTF!!!
d*ckrider as in tryin to stick up for Clearsmoke and his shaved legs. Of course I talkin bout this section is gay its all a joke but you aint get that did you? Got me messed up with the education level being low when in fact you cant comprehend humor.

Who sent you hate?

@ n*ggas sending hate over this thread..

Someone explain this thread to me?
How is this not gay?

Last edited by Bman409; 08-19-2007 at 01:27 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #148
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
LOOOOOL this my 2nd time on this thread...sh*ts entertaining as fu*k
lets keep it moving...!
 10 years ago '05        #149
Htown_Koopa 
space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 16 16
SMH@ dude shaving his legs to pretend he is feeling on a woman's legs.
 08-19-2007, 02:10 PM         #150
Eqman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ClearSmoke said:
you dont rep new york. gthoh
why, cause i dont shave my legs? You're getting owned in your own thread so you shouldn't talk.
 08-19-2007, 03:41 PM         #151
ThizzKidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eqman said:
why, cause i dont shave my legs? You're getting owned in your own thread so you shouldn't talk.
 08-19-2007, 03:43 PM         #152
ClearSmoke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bman409 said:

Thats just as bad as getting it deleted it and you probably gonna snitch soon.

Man you done.. log off, deleted your acct, start another e-career. Everyone in here done styled on yo' a.ss and yo' d*ckriders can't even save you.
you are really riding me hard you rice burnin e-thug. fu*k outta here and you say ima snitch when people in here snitched on me. i bet it was you. you no life f*g**t a.ss bummy f*g**t
 08-19-2007, 03:44 PM         #153
ClearSmoke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ty-murder said:

caught in the act
you're not funy and you rock fape. dont come back into this thread
 08-19-2007, 03:44 PM         #154
DirtyHarry  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
y0 skateboard one punch to your head from any member of boxden would knock your a.ss out soo i dont really know why your in here talkin. a bi*ch stickin up for a bi*ch is not a good look.
 08-19-2007, 03:47 PM         #155
ClearSmoke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and once again. how are ya calling ME gay when you keep asking me why i shave my legs and you keep grillin my legs in the pic in my Avy. somebody please tell me how I got roasted when all you f*gs keep doing that. AND you asked my why i shave my legs thus proving your homos3xuality. and you keep looking up pictures of dudes shaving their legs and pics of f*gs. i'd like to know how I'M getting roasted at the moment.
 08-19-2007, 03:48 PM         #156
Soulja1896  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ClearSmoke said:
you're not funy and you rock fape. dont come back into this thread
You Got sh*tted On In Ur Own Thread, And You Shave Your Legs. Dont Come Back Into This Thread.
 08-19-2007, 03:50 PM         #157
ClearSmoke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Soulja1896 said:
You Got sh*tted On In Ur Own Thread, And You Shave Your Legs. Dont Come Back Into This Thread.
why do you always take what i say, d*ck ride me and use it? and then you gonna go get that "you mad cause im stylin on you" pic which that joke was dead 2 weeks after that video was created. you are a post wh0ore. go get a life you retard
 10 years ago '04        #158
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,275 | Props total: 2845 2845
 SkateboardT said:
two things my dude

1.you actually looked up a picture of a man shaving his legs (homo)
2. you look like mike jones wearing some fake baby milo jeans

k!ll yourself
you still ride the bandwagon..

j/p I just wanted to talk sh*t...

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '06        #159
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1187 1187
...Dawg, just face it...you aren't going to win BECAUSE you shave your legs, no matter how valid your points are...

...Obviously there is no scientific evidence that it's gay, but, at the same time it is really homo...

...Posting pictures of nekkid guys and guys shaving is also mad homo by the way, that definitely needs to stop...
 10 years ago '06        #160
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
 ClearSmoke said:
you are really riding me hard you rice burnin e-thug. fu*k outta here and you say ima snitch when people in here snitched on me. i bet it was you. you no life f*g**t a.ss bummy f*g**t

You funny as fu*k! Now.. look back at the pages and see how many times you trying to defend yo'self, thats the funniest thing in the thread! n*ggas left and right gettin' at you.

[pic - click to view]

Rice burning e-thug? lol @ that, you so dumb! I bet you know nothing bout cars to be callin' someone that. I do realize that this is the internet and this whole topic is a joke! Its funny how you made it thinkin' cats in dress code was gonna defend you but instead it backfired on yo' gilette leg shavin' a.ss!

What is there to snitch on you about? Im not the one that started this whole thing. What I was saying is that you talkin about getting the thread locked cause you gettin mad and it just as bad as getting it deleted it, and it was a hint to me and Im sure to other that you bout to snitch. Either cry some, snitch, or delete it.. it aint gonna change the fact that this section is gay.

Lol @ this cat sayin I dont have a life, look at how many post I make in a day and compare it to yours and your total post and how many times you posted in this 1 thread tryin' to defend yo'self..'nuff said.. your e-career is fallin' bruh..

[pic - click to view]

@ Clearsmoke & this thread

Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
44 comments
1 day ago