LMAO @ this lame nigga talkin sh*t

most viewed right now
 287
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 100
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 97
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #421
NefariousNate 
space
avatar space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
 Soulja1896 said:
When Did I Ever Say Anything To You ? I Guess If U Wanna Be On My d*ck So Hard....

LOL At U Getting Mad At Me When I Had No Idea U Even Posted In This Thread

[pic - click to view]

 10 years ago '04        #422
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 Soulja1896 said:
When Did I Ever Say Anything To You ? I Guess If U Wanna Be On My d*ck So Hard....

LOL At U Getting Mad At Me When I Had No Idea U Even Posted In This Thread
 Soulja1896 said:

[pic - click to view]

you posted this in a quote to me. The first time, which is why I said you lost for posting the same gif twice.

Damn your fu*kin' stupid. Maybe if you quit tryin' to talk sh*t to so many people, you'd remember who you poppin off to.

Quit tryin' to defend yourself. Don't back down. "ah man I didn't start anything w/ you, why can't you just leave me alone?" - solja

Shut the fu*k up you burnt bi*ch. You lost. Get over it.


HAHAHA
and you're bi*ch a.ss was the only person to give me hate saying "lick my b00tyhole"

Which further lets me know that you're still a virgin and have not hit puberty yet.


Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 08-23-2007 at 01:00 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #423
NefariousNate 
space
avatar space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
the n*gga is at his local highschool jam dancin like


[pic - click to view]

 10 years ago '04        #424
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,505 | Props total: 747 747
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
HAHAHA
and you're bi*ch a.ss was the only person to give me hate saying "lick my b00tyhole"

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



I cant get enough of these gifs/jpgs
 10 years ago '06        #425
NefariousNate 
space
avatar space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
if i saw soulja playing soccer this would be liable to happen


[pic - click to view]

 08-23-2007, 01:09 PM         #426
Soulja1896  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
you posted this in a quote to me. The first time, which is why I said you lost for posting the same gif twice.

Damn your fu*kin' stupid. Maybe if you quit tryin' to talk sh*t to so many people, you'd remember who you poppin off to.

Quit tryin' to defend yourself. Don't back down. "ah man I didn't start anything w/ you, why can't you just leave me alone?" - solja

Shut the fu*k up you burnt bi*ch. You lost. Get over it.


HAHAHA
and you're bi*ch a.ss was the only person to give me hate saying "lick my b00tyhole"

Which further lets me know that you're still a virgin and have not hit puberty yet.
[Mase]Wow[/Mase] Now U Claiming That I Sent U Homo Comments ??? LMAO That Is Some Off The Wall sh*t, Dont Carry Out Your Fantasies On Here Son. U Homo For Even Thinking Of That
 10 years ago '06        #427
NefariousNate 
space
avatar space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
 Soulja1896 said:
[Mase]Wow[/Mase] Now U Claiming That I Sent U Homo Comments ??? LMAO That Is Some Off The Wall sh*t, Dont Carry Out Your Fantasies On Here Son. U Homo For Even Thinking Of That

[pic - click to view]

 08-23-2007, 01:12 PM         #428
Soulja1896  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
you posted this in a quote to me. The first time, which is why I said you lost for posting the same gif twice.

Damn your fu*kin' stupid. Maybe if you quit tryin' to talk sh*t to so many people, you'd remember who you poppin off to.

Quit tryin' to defend yourself. Don't back down. "ah man I didn't start anything w/ you, why can't you just leave me alone?" - solja

Shut the fu*k up you burnt bi*ch. You lost. Get over it.


HAHAHA
and you're bi*ch a.ss was the only person to give me hate saying "lick my b00tyhole"

Which further lets me know that you're still a virgin and have not hit puberty yet.

* You're

I Knew That Since Elementary. Also I 'Have Not Hit Puberty Yet'. Yet I Still Know How To Use The English Language Properly, Unlike You
 10 years ago '06        #429
NefariousNate 
space
avatar space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
 Soulja1896 said:

* You're

I Knew That Since Elementary. Also I 'Have Not Hit Puberty Yet'. Yet I Still Know How To Use The English Language Properly, Unlike You
exclusive footage of soulja playing goal


[pic - click to view]

 10 years ago '06        #430
NefariousNate 
space
avatar space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
 NefariousNate said:
if i saw soulja playing soccer this would be liable to happen


[pic - click to view]

and it can happen in ball too


[pic - click to view]

 10 years ago '04        #431
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,505 | Props total: 747 747
 NefariousNate said:
exclusive footage of soulja playing goal


[pic - click to view]

 10 years ago '04        #432
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
Soulja- you followed bman and all of them in, why havent you followed them out
 10 years ago '04        #433
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 NefariousNate said:
exclusive footage of soulja playing goal


[pic - click to view]

HAHAHA
 08-23-2007, 01:24 PM         #434
Don Peru  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
still lol@ the guy with the SHAVED LEGS.......what a HOMO...lmao!
 10 years ago '06        #435
NefariousNate 
space
avatar space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
after that horrible display at goal, he got some time on the field

[pic - click to view]

 10 years ago '06        #436
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
dude where the fu*k u gettin these gifs...
 10 years ago '06        #437
NefariousNate 
space
avatar space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
u inspired me to gif the fu*k outta these lames.
 10 years ago '04        #438
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,505 | Props total: 747 747
 King Allister said:
dude where the fu*k u gettin these gifs...
this fool got like 3 different n*ggaz photobucket accounts...including yours
 10 years ago '06        #439
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
lol dude is bored...
 10 years ago '06        #440
NefariousNate 
space
avatar space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
this is wat happens when u come home early from a final on a thursday and everyone else is fu*king sleepin' LOL -_-
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
96 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 20
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
19 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy