LMAO @ this lame nigga talkin sh*t

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-17-2007, 08:37 PM         #21
ClearSmoke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THAT IGGA said:
clearchoke avy picture of his shoes n shaved legs
damn this sh*t sounds gay its insane
who the hell are you? why dont you go back to the dirty a.ss hole you came from. sorry but youre not funny at all.
 08-17-2007, 08:46 PM         #22
mdot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ClearSmoke said:
actually no i dont work at mcdonalds. wrong. you rock fake sh*t. thats all i have to say. and the reason im NOT a hypocrite is because i never said it witht he intent to offend somebody. he said spic with the intent to be racist and offend me. you're all f*gs
i dont ROCK it...i SELL it
very different.
so fall back dumbass
 08-17-2007, 08:49 PM         #23
ClearSmoke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mdot said:
i dont ROCK it...i SELL it
very different.
so fall back dumbass
wow you just admitted to selling fake sh*t. i wasnt even talking to your f*g**t a.ss. so how bout YOU fallback
 08-17-2007, 08:51 PM         #24
mdot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ClearSmoke said:
wow you just admitted to selling fake sh*t.
whats your point? i let my customers know the sh*ts not real and i still get paid well
 08-17-2007, 08:53 PM         #25
ClearSmoke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you sell fake sh*t. therefore you are not to be respected or taken seriously
 10 years ago '04        #26
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2834 2834
ya man that shaving legs thing is almost wayne & babyish
 08-17-2007, 09:08 PM         #27
ClearSmoke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skullfiend said:
lmfao
aww man
this dude is SOOOO fu*kING GAY

sh*t i sell variant sh*t too...
the money is too fu*king nice...
them china boys make that PIFF...

you arent taken seriously.....YOU SHAVE YOUR fu*kING LEGS REGULARLY
noone takes a f*g seriously...

plus u know irrevelant sh*t like when every shoe comes out...how the fu*k does that help u benefit in life? so you can look fresh for your boyfriend on september 10th 2007 when those new dunks drop?

your gay
once again. ignorance is bliss. to you its irrelavent. (btw no i do not know every release date) but to me it isnt. once i know a release date i can know which spots are getting what first. its called smart shopping. once you know what places are getting them you know what you gonna look to be paying. and once again how is shaving your legs gay? just answer that? and fake sh*t is for retards and idiots and f*gs.
 10 years ago '06        #28
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
$20,388 | Props total: 2450 2450
lol @ Clearsmoke cryin bout a thread.. man sit the fu*k down and shut the fu*k up! Ya'll just to obsessed with yo' clothes, women are known for that sh*t, reason why n*ggas in the GD forum callin' ya'll gay and sh*t.

sh*t I'd sell fake sh*t to if Im getting paid well, bruh stated he let them know its fake and they still cop it.. wtf else you want him to do? Seems like you crying bout his hustle. Man.. you lost.
 10 years ago '06        #29
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,978 | Props total: 3997 3997
fu*k this section full of f*g**ts. Only queers ask other males how they look and what they think about CLOTHES. Yeah I said it. Especially threadstarter. Dude's so fu*kin gay I won't even type your name. :slap:

DO SOMETHIN.
 08-17-2007, 09:26 PM         #30
ClearSmoke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bman409 said:
lol @ Clearsmoke cryin bout a thread.. man sit the fu*k down and shut the fu*k up! Ya'll just to obsessed with yo' clothes, women are known for that sh*t, reason why n*ggas in the GD forum callin' ya'll gay and sh*t.

sh*t I'd sell fake sh*t to if Im getting paid well, bruh stated he let them know its fake and they still cop it.. wtf else you want him to do? Seems like you crying bout his hustle. Man.. you lost.
when was i crying? hmm, seems like you misunderstood my post dipsh*t. nobodys obsesed derlick. this is something we're into. just like people are into cars or sports. its the same type of sh*t. only people seem to hate.
 08-17-2007, 09:26 PM         #31
ClearSmoke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
fu*k this section full of f*g**ts. Only queers ask other males how they look and what they think about CLOTHES. Yeah I said it. Especially threadstarter. Dude's so fu*kin gay I won't even type your name. :slap:

DO SOMETHIN.
lmfao, f*g. when did i ever ask what somebody thought of what i wore or how i looked? ahahahah. if you gonna talk sh*t at least have facts
 10 years ago '06        #32
space
space
 ClearSmoke said:
lmfao, f*g. when did i ever ask what somebody thought of what i wore or how i looked? ahahahah. if you gonna talk sh*t at least have facts
You f*g**ts are all the same, it doesn't matter. You're still a Dress Spot lesbian.
 10 years ago '06        #33
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
$20,388 | Props total: 2450 2450
 ClearSmoke said:
when was i crying? hmm, seems like you misunderstood my post dipsh*t. nobodys obsesed derlick. this is something we're into. just like people are into cars or sports. its the same type of sh*t. only people seem to hate.
Your not obsessed? Not 1 person in here isn't obsessed about how they look before they go out? I bet ya'll even try to match when ya'll bout to hit the bed. Bottom line is ya'll just go all out to impress one another bout ya'll clothes, etc. Ya'll even compliment each other too.

I dont see how ya'll dont think thats somewhat gay? Women do that sh*t! sh*t.. ya'll share clothes too?
 08-17-2007, 09:36 PM         #34
ClearSmoke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
You f*g**ts are all the same, it doesn't matter. You're still a Dress Spot lesbian.
and you still will never be anything in life except a boxden homos3xual
 10 years ago '06        #35
space
space
 ClearSmoke said:
and you still will never be anything in life except a boxden homos3xual
Whatever you say you little high school BI*CH who shaves his legs.
 08-17-2007, 09:47 PM         #36
ClearSmoke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
Whatever you say you little high school BI*CH who shaves his legs.
n*ggas seem to be obsessed with me shaving my legs. hhmmm, now does that sound homo or am i just going crazy....
 10 years ago '06        #37
space
space
 ClearSmoke said:
n*ggas seem to be obsessed with me shaving my legs. hhmmm, now does that sound homo or am i just going crazy....
This bi*ch ain't black (look at his shaved legs) and he's saying the N word.

08-17-2007, 09:55 PM         #38
ClearSmoke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THAT IGGA said:
no ones obsessed with your gay shaved legs u homo... but how can they NOT notice it

you got a closeup of those shaved legs as your avy...

you look like a queer dawg plus you spend you life in this section completing other men about their outfits

A GIRLFRIEND wants their BOYFRIEND to complement how they look

i consider that normal... not a bunch of men complementing other men :sick:

ok f*g**t. its not a close up. its a picture of my sneakers. not my legs. the focus is on the shoes. you f*g**ts seem to defer your eyes to my legs. a bit homo i think. calling ME a f*g**t when YOU grillin my legs.
 08-17-2007, 10:05 PM         #39
djmarkuz91  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why do you blast everyone in this thread? Much similar to cryin'...Do u shave ur legs because of football or swimming, if not. Sit ur wayne homo a.ss down!!! And if you can't take that, Log off...
 10 years ago '04        #40
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 ClearSmoke said:
who the hell are you? why dont you go back to the dirty a.ss hole you came from. sorry but youre not funny at all.
funny or not, you still shave your legs
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
71 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy