LMAO @ this lame nigga talkin sh*t

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #281
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 790 790
 Eqman said:
damn its a free for all in here now...and watch this thread last for more than a week so clearsmoke can come back from his "vacation" and respond.
lmao...Honestly...I think the threadstarter lost when

th3nd said:
u shave yo legs f*g
was said...Everything else is just add-ons
 08-22-2007, 01:35 PM         #282
KillaFox  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Right.......

Sabotage said:
i actually have no clue who bman is. but nice try. you get an A for effort. silly high school kids on their lunch time posting on bx
But your in college.......on the internet at college.......on the internet at college where there are girls that are dying to be fu*ked......but your in college.......on the internet.....

Bman409 said:
Home boy? I dont even know him.. but its obvious that he agree with most of the sh*t thats being said in this thread.. n*gga this section lost. Stop trying to talk all smart and sh*t.. its pointless.
no you lost cuz at the end of the day, you will know that you have no life outside of bx...
 ThizzKidd said:
i bet these dress spot f*gs memorize magazines and the release date of shoes and hoodys
whats the difference in knowing when a album drops??

and wtf is a thizz? listen to real hiphop, you lost before I responded..

Last edited by KillaFox; 08-22-2007 at 01:38 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #283
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
the bx dress code does suck
sh*t fell way off, it's full of gay a.ss threads and e-beef all the time

but the dudes who came in here sayin sh*t like "yo section lost," tryin to shut a section down are pretty fu*kin gay....it's pretty pathetic that all of you take boxden this seriously that you are having section wars....you guys need fu*kin lives for real
 10 years ago '06        #284
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
$20,409 | Props total: 2484 2484
 KillaFox said:
First if your going to correct me on my typo make sure your post doesn't have any. Its clearer not More Clearer......

And your whole post is irrelevant on how people complimenting each other effects you. If you dont like it smh@it and move on n*gga. Don't fu*kin go to the sh*t bi*chin about how nobody payin yo bi*ch a.ss any mind.

You also said " pics say enough instead of typin", so write something to clarify it? You scared nobody will lol? You worried you wont get e-props or e-head from Slaughter guy?

And Homey you are a Prime example of your so called "Art of f*g**try"

And its sad that you need to dig and pull the race card.....I'm not even gonna touch on that sh*t. I've sonned you enough.

.........still cant express yourself through words I see...........

This n*gga is mad as hell. Everything I say or anyone else says he gonna disagree and try and talk smart and sh*t, "Your contradicting this, your contradicting that" Shut yo' ho a.ss up! Prime example on trying to defend yo'self.

Clearsmoke
Killafox
Tcap
SkateboardT

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '06        #285
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
 Bman409 said:

This n*gga is mad as hell. Everything I say or anyone else says he gonna disagree and try and talk smart and sh*t, "Your contradicting this, your contradicting that" Shut yo' ho a.ss up! Prime example on trying to defend yo'self.

Clearsmoke
Killafox
Tcap
SkateboardT

[pic - click to view]

if I was near you i woulda been
[pic - click to view]

your a.ss for sayin sh*t about n*ggas being homo... n*gga U DONT EVEN HOLD WEIGHT ON THE SITE.... NO ONE KNOWS YOU, DUDE JUST GET A LIFE OFF OF HERE... Cuz your a.ss is on some f*g**t sh*t... calling people f*g**ts but your a.ss couldnt make the thread in this section... You is pus*y, and is a closet homo...

[pic - click to view]

u mo homo den dude in the gif
 10 years ago '06        #286
space
space
ya a.ss prob kiss bi*ches like

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '06        #287
space
space
ya a.ss fail at life like

[pic - click to view]

n*gga i can gif your life away
 08-22-2007, 02:27 PM         #288
BreatheEasyy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NefariousNate said:
yo slaughterhouse n*ggas cant take it when they get roasted i roasted them in the thread about this section at the slaughterhouse single handedly they could barely say sh*t back lol we roasted them with ease cause we dont care, and this roastin' sh*t is their life.

says the guy that nobody has ever heard about.......
 10 years ago '06        #289
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
 King Allister said:
if I was near you i woulda been
[pic - click to view]

your a.ss for sayin sh*t about n*ggas being homo... n*gga U DONT EVEN HOLD WEIGHT ON THE SITE.... NO ONE KNOWS YOU, DUDE JUST GET A LIFE OFF OF HERE... Cuz your a.ss is on some f*g**t sh*t... calling people f*g**ts but your a.ss couldnt make the thread in this section... You is pus*y, and is a closet homo...

[pic - click to view]

u mo homo den dude in the gif
Oh I see.. so this is what this forum really about? Holding weight, getting e-creditably, See how many ppl in yo' crew, how many props you can get in a day? I could careless who knows me on here.. this is all fun and jokes, dont get mad though cause I'll just laugh at you too.

n*gga shut up.. you aint gonna do or say sh*t, get off my d*ck! Instagatin' bi*ch a.ss.

Hmm.. seem like some Myspace sh*t to me, but good looks.. I needed that laugh.

Gif away.. cause I'll laugh with you.
 10 years ago '06        #290
space
space
 eljesserocks said:
says the guy that nobody has ever heard about.......
if u never seen nate u must live under a rock
 10 years ago '06        #291
space
space
 Bman409 said:
Oh I see.. so this is what this forum really about? Holding weight, getting e-creditably, See how many ppl in yo' crew, how many props you can get in a day? I could careless who knows me on here.. this is all fun and jokes, dont get mad though cause I'll just laugh at you too.

n*gga shut up.. you aint gonna do or say sh*t, get off my d*ck! Instagatin' bi*ch a.ss.

Hmm.. seem like some Myspace sh*t to me, but good looks.. I needed that laugh.

Gif away.. cause I'll laugh with you.
n*gga if i knew where u live i can get a whole bunch of 4chan on ur a.ss..
 08-22-2007, 02:39 PM         #292
KillaFox  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Allister said:
ya a.ss prob kiss bi*ches like

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '06        #293
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
 King Allister said:
n*gga if i knew where u live i can get a whole bunch of 4chan on ur a.ss..
Look at you.. now you resulting in trying to find a n*gga! Seems like you gettin' a little mad huh there buddy? I would tell ya' but you might try and talk bout my clothes, shoes and do some Queer Eye bullsh*t on me. I aint with that.. ya' dig?

But Im homo and lame.. stfu, you sound so fu*kin' dumb right now. As I stated before.. you a "instagatin' n*gga" (<--bi*ches are know for that) Log off.. please, Im beggin you.
 10 years ago '04        #294
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9504 9504
 Bman409 said:

bi*ch, I stay in this topic cause I find it funny as fu*k! I didn't even know bout this section until Slaughter Guy startin' roastin' n*ggas in here. I've posted in 2 topics in this sections.. rest of this sh*t is talkin about other n*ggas clothes and sh*t. "What should I wear today?", etc. <-- Gay sh*t.. making threads askin for opinions for another guy, get a girl n*gga.. she'd tell you better. Clearsmoke made this thread to get his fellow f*g**ts on his team, he thought ya'll was gonna roast on us.. but.. n*gga thread backfired. Now he "supposedly" on vacation.. that n*gga somewhere else staring his e-career over again.

Im sure "WDYWT" thread aint bout the dudes but tell me why you need a compliment about yo' gear from another dude? I mean you bought it, liked it, so wtf you need another opinon for? Gay a.ss sh*t.. get a female to drop opinons.

Some sh*t? n*gga I bet you if I go through the last 3 pages of this section I'd find another f*g**t a.ss topic, it aint some.. it majority. n*ggas in here so worried about how they look to others..

Im not worked up.. Im calm as hell, just laughin' at everything thats being said in here.

Smokin' = waste of money

True.. I already know and realize that this is the internet. n*ggas in here dont seem to know that. Besides.. I talk sh*t when I can back it up which makes it more funnier along with pics.

Btw.. why you talkin like you tryin to be my friend?

1st off, don't flatter yourself. I could give a fu*k about you. @ you thinkin' just cuz I don't type ignorant and make a clear argument that I wanna be your friend. Get some real friends hoe.

Second, you completely avoided my point. If you don't care, why you tryin' to argue w/ so many fools on here? You say you don't come to this section, yet you're spendin mad time here. Must see something you like. Either that or feelings got hurt.

Insecure bi*ch maid f*gs who got no life think we comment on other dudes. We see it as just lookin' for a new fitted that would go w/ some 1's you got. Or where to get a deal on a pair of dunks. Or where you can get a slick pair of shades at online.

Seems like the fools who are in here on the regular don't have a problem and never mention gay sh*t. It's outsiders like your bi*ch a.ss that's so concerned w/ f*g**try.
 10 years ago '04        #295
space
space
 King Allister said:
ya a.ss fail at life like

[pic - click to view]

n*gga i can gif your life away

*dies* @ gif your life away

Step your life game up B-itch-MAN409
 10 years ago '06        #296
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
^

Pointless, pointless, pointless.. whats the whole purpose of a forum? If you dont know that then fall back..
 10 years ago '04        #297
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 KillaFox said:
Right.......

But your in college.......on the internet at college.......on the internet at college where there are girls that are dying to be fu*ked......but your in college.......on the internet.....

no you lost cuz at the end of the day, you will know that you have no life outside of bx...

whats the difference in knowing when a album drops??

and wtf is a thizz? listen to real hiphop, you lost before I responded..
college hasnt started yet
 10 years ago '04        #298
space
space
 Bman409 said:
^

Pointless, pointless, pointless.. whats the whole purpose of a forum? If you dont know that then fall back..
Obviously your purpose for this forum is to come talk sh*t and get out all that agression from being angry your parents never loved you.

go see a fu*kin shrink to deal w/ your problems instead of puttin' them on other people.

I'm sure you'll find comfort in the arms of this dude. He seems like your type

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '06        #299
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
^

Just as thought.. dont even know the meaning of a forum and the whole purpose. I'll continue to argue with you though if you need something to do.
 10 years ago '06        #300
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy