most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
117 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #261
NefariousNate 
space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
yo slaughterhouse n*ggas cant take it when they get roasted i roasted them in the thread about this section at the slaughterhouse single handedly they could barely say sh*t back lol we roasted them with ease cause we dont care, and this roastin' sh*t is their life.
 10 years ago '04        #262
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 NefariousNate said:
yo slaughterhouse n*ggas cant take it when they get roasted i roasted them in the thread about this section at the slaughterhouse single handedly they could barely say sh*t back lol we roasted them with ease cause we dont care, and this roastin' sh*t is their life.
you really didnt roast em at all. i didnt laugh at your sh*t
 10 years ago '04        #263
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,515 | Props total: 797 797
 Sabotage said:
 10 years ago '06        #264
NefariousNate 
space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
 Sabotage said:
word up n*gga u are straight hard body. me too though n*gga, i dont think i ever laughed once in my life. gotta stay hardbody fam
 10 years ago '06        #265
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
$20,424 | Props total: 2494 2494
 KillaFox said:
Then why did you right a description above the pics??

See you come in this here talkin bout n*ggas for wanting to look a certian way, and yo corny a.ss controdicting yourself...smh@ your life

You wanna flame n*ggas and you tell me to fall back? lol! Naw n*gga how bout you fall back...off a cliff.
Huh? I "wrote" not "right" my n*gga. Dunno what school teaching you proper grammar.

Its not even that.. I could careless how you dress its the fact that ya'll are sitting there complimenting each other one ya'll gear and sh*t, gayest sh*t ever! Then ya'll got the nerve to make topics like "What you wore today", "What kind of lotion", "Who the best dressed rapper", etc. <--Wtf are those threads about?

Your so dumb to comprehend too, I put captions on the pics to make it more clearer on what is being stated.. some n*ggas dont have a brain bruh.. apparently you one of them with that post. No wait.. you probably aint even black.. swagger jackin' a.ss white boys in here flauntin' off their gear trying to get n*ggas on they team and sh*t.. this a bi*ch made section. Section should be called "Dress Code - Art of being a f*g**t"

Man.. you done, keep bringing in more n*ggas to defend this section.

[pic - click to view]

^Like my gear? Dont hate.. I stay fresh to death! Hatin' a.ss n*ggas..
 10 years ago '06        #266
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
 NefariousNate said:
Wtf are you talking about? You makin' yo'self look dumb as hell in that thread.
 10 years ago '04        #267
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 NefariousNate said:
word up n*gga u are straight hard body. me too though n*gga, i dont think i ever laughed once in my life. gotta stay hardbody fam
your sh*t just isnt funny. keep trying though
 10 years ago '04        #268
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9513 9513
 Bman409 said:
Huh? I "wrote" not "right" my n*gga. Dunno what school teaching you proper grammar.

Its not even that.. I could careless how you dress its the fact that ya'll are sitting there complimenting each other one ya'll gear and sh*t, gayest sh*t ever! Then ya'll got the nerve to make topics like "What you wore today", "What kind of lotion", "Who the best dressed rapper", etc. <--Wtf are those threads about?

Your so dumb to comprehend too, I put captions on the pics to make it more clearer on what is being stated.. some n*ggas dont have a brain bruh.. apparently you one of them with that post. No wait.. you probably aint even black.. swagger jackin' a.ss white boys in here flauntin' off their gear trying to get n*ggas on they team and sh*t.. this a bi*ch made section. Section should be called "Dress Code - Art of being a f*g**t"

[pic - click to view]

The sadest part is that you stay in this section, commenting daily, but all you do is talk sh*t. I've never seen a worth while post from you. Real talk. And you can't tell the difference between a joke thread and a real one. You think, honestly, mother fu*kers give a fu*k about what type of lotion, etc What draws jim jones wears etc?

Naw and the WDYWT thread isn't about the dudes man, don't you get it. Why do you think most people photoshop their faces out? Cuz it ain't about the person it's about the clothes.

Granted, some of the sh*t is stupid homo. But it's all jokes. Quit takin' the internet so seriously man.

You're seriously worked up over this.

Smoke a blunt fool and chill the fu*k out.

"at the end of the day....it's just the internet" -PDA
 08-22-2007, 12:55 PM         #269
CrunkPopeye2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jesus this sh*t is great. sh*t is still poppin like

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #270
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9513 9513
^^^
 08-22-2007, 01:00 PM         #271
KillaFox  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bman409 said:

[pic - click to view]

First if your going to correct me on my typo make sure your post doesn't have any. Its clearer not More Clearer......

And your whole post is irrelevant on how people complimenting each other effects you. If you dont like it smh@it and move on n*gga. Don't fu*kin go to the sh*t bi*chin about how nobody payin yo bi*ch a.ss any mind.

You also said " pics say enough instead of typin", so write something to clarify it? You scared nobody will lol? You worried you wont get e-props or e-head from Slaughter guy?

And Homey you are a Prime example of your so called "Art of f*g**try"

And its sad that you need to dig and pull the race card.....I'm not even gonna touch on that sh*t. I've sonned you enough.

.........still cant express yourself through words I see...........
 10 years ago '04        #272
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 KillaFox said:
First if your going to correct me on my typo make sure your post doesn't have any. Its clearer not More Clearer......

And your whole post is irrelevant on how people complimenting each other effects you. If you dont like it smh@it and move on n*gga. Don't fu*kin go to the sh*t bi*chin about how nobody payin yo bi*ch a.ss any mind.

You also said " pics say enough instead of typin", so write something to clarify it? You scared nobody will lol? You worried you wont get e-props or e-head from Slaughter guy?

And Homey you are a Prime example of your so called "Art of f*g**try"

And its sad that you need to dig and pull the race card.....I'm not even gonna touch on that sh*t. I've sonned you enough.

.........still cant express yourself through words I see...........
if he is the art of f*g**try, then you'd have to be the Pinnacle of Gayness
 08-22-2007, 01:12 PM         #273
KillaFox  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sabotage said:
if he is the art of f*g**try, then you'd have to be the Pinnacle of Gayness
Wow your clever as hell.......

Now that you have said your piece to defend your boyfriend, you can go ahead and stfu.
 08-22-2007, 01:16 PM         #274
built4haters  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CrunkPopeye2 said:
jesus this sh*t is great. sh*t is still poppin like

[pic - click to view]

:applause:
 10 years ago '06        #275
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
The sadest part is that you stay in this section, commenting daily, but all you do is talk sh*t. I've never seen a worth while post from you. Real talk. And you can't tell the difference between a joke thread and a real one. You think, honestly, mother fu*kers give a fu*k about what type of lotion, etc What draws jim jones wears etc?

Naw and the WDYWT thread isn't about the dudes man, don't you get it. Why do you think most people photoshop their faces out? Cuz it ain't about the person it's about the clothes.

Granted, some of the sh*t is stupid homo. But it's all jokes. Quit takin' the internet so seriously man.

You're seriously worked up over this.

Smoke a blunt fool and chill the fu*k out.

"at the end of the day....it's just the internet" -PDA

bi*ch, I stay in this topic cause I find it funny as fu*k! I didn't even know bout this section until Slaughter Guy startin' roastin' n*ggas in here. I've posted in 2 topics in this sections.. rest of this sh*t is talkin about other n*ggas clothes and sh*t. "What should I wear today?", etc. <-- Gay sh*t.. making threads askin for opinions for another guy, get a girl n*gga.. she'd tell you better. Clearsmoke made this thread to get his fellow f*g**ts on his team, he thought ya'll was gonna roast on us.. but.. n*gga thread backfired. Now he "supposedly" on vacation.. that n*gga somewhere else staring his e-career over again.

Im sure "WDYWT" thread aint bout the dudes but tell me why you need a compliment about yo' gear from another dude? I mean you bought it, liked it, so wtf you need another opinon for? Gay a.ss sh*t.. get a female to drop opinons.

Some sh*t? n*gga I bet you if I go through the last 3 pages of this section I'd find another f*g**t a.ss topic, it aint some.. it majority. n*ggas in here so worried about how they look to others..

Im not worked up.. Im calm as hell, just laughin' at everything thats being said in here.

Smokin' = waste of money

True.. I already know and realize that this is the internet. n*ggas in here dont seem to know that. Besides.. I talk sh*t when I can back it up which makes it more funnier along with pics.

Btw.. why you talkin like you tryin to be my friend?
 10 years ago '06        #276
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
 KillaFox said:

Now that you have said your piece to defend your boyfriend, you can go ahead and stfu.
Home boy? I dont even know him.. but its obvious that he agree with most of the sh*t thats being said in this thread.. n*gga this section lost. Stop trying to talk all smart and sh*t.. its pointless.
 10 years ago '04        #277
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 KillaFox said:

i actually have no clue who bman is. but nice try. you get an A for effort. silly high school kids on their lunch time posting on bx
 08-22-2007, 01:21 PM         #278
ThizzKidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i bet these dress spot f*gs memorize magazines and the release date of shoes and hoodys
 10 years ago '04        #279
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 ThizzKidd said:
i bet these dress spot f*gs memorize magazines and the release date of shoes and hoodys
they do. they know release dates of shirts too
 08-22-2007, 01:28 PM         #280
Eqman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sabotage said:
they do. they know release dates of shirts too
damn its a free for all in here now...and watch this thread last for more than a week so clearsmoke can come back from his "vacation" and respond.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy