Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
143 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #61
CrAkKedOuT 960 heat pts960 OP
space
space
space
$23,651 | Props total: 15109 15109
 +HydrO+ said:
you would be better with a widescreen monitor because most xbox 360 games are native widescreen & if you play on a normal monitor (4:3) you would get black bars @ the top & bottom of the screen
Nah that part isn't true. Just set the resolution on the 360 to your LCD Monitor's native resolution. I played on 1280x1024 and never had any black bars.

Note that you can't set LMB to fire a weapon and RMB to fire a plasmid; there's only one fire function.
Hmm, thats a little negative but then again you can just map one of those to a key on the keyboard. So it's not all that bad. I'm gonna throw that review up on the first page.

Last edited by CrAkKedOuT; 08-18-2007 at 03:56 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #62
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1187 1187
It is true, I played on my native and I get the black bars..
 08-20-2007, 12:01 AM         #63
Arkanjal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the best part about the game so far is all the dead cats laying around that you can beat with the wrench, electrocute, set on fire, or do whatever.

adds a lot to the replay value.

haha i just froze a cat corpse!!!
 10 years ago '05        #64
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,329 | Props total: 1654 1654
Back on 99% in Metacritic..
 08-20-2007, 09:53 AM         #65
Michael Jordan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is by far the most overrated game in the last 5 years.

Seriously.
 10 years ago '05        #66
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,061 | Props total: 10743 10743
no it is not
 10 years ago '05        #67
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
Sony Defense Force reviews Bioshock (5/10) ROFLMAO!!!

After many months of anticipation I finally got my copy of Bioshock and played through it over the past few days. There are many things to like about Bioshock such as the graphics (not animation), parts of the story and the water effects. Thatís about where the good stuff ends.

First let me say how excited I was for the game after playing the demo on the 360. While the animation seemed stiff and you could tell the 360 was being pushed too hard it still looked like it had a lot of potential. So imagine my disappointment when I got the final version only to find none of the animation hitches, shooting glitches and AI was cleaned up. I also wonder how much better the graphics wouldíve been had they not been compressed to fit on a DVD. Now I do not fault the developers for this, they only had so much system power to work with so maybe this will all be addressed with the PS3 version when it comes out.

To conclude, let this game cook in the oven just a little bit longer and wait for the superior PS3 version. Cleaned up textures, animations, AI, extra weapons, Home space, standard HDD and Blu-ray will make this flawed game into a perfect gem.

SDF Score: 5/10

HILARITY
 10 years ago '04        #68
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
 P-Hill said:
Sony Defense Force reviews Bioshock (5/10) ROFLMAO!!!

HILARITY

Oh now you just made that up!

He threw so many jabs in their it's ridiculous... Microsoft, KEEP YOUR HANDS UP! BOB AND WEAVE!

But after playing the demo for a second time.. the game is ok... i kinda had fun this time... and I even JUMPED once

My friends were like "This sh*t looks dope" but wouldn't play it SCARED!
 08-20-2007, 10:37 AM         #69
DaveB11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow SDF is mad.
 10 years ago '05        #70
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Oh now you just made that up!

He threw so many jabs in their it's ridiculous... Microsoft, KEEP YOUR HANDS UP! BOB AND WEAVE!

But after playing the demo for a second time.. the game is ok... i kinda had fun this time... and I even JUMPED once

My friends were like "This sh*t looks dope" but wouldn't play it SCARED!
rofl.. i hope the game grows more on you rofl

and peep the link!

SMH! ROFL
 10 years ago '05        #71
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
Great review. Iíve only played the demo but agree itís not so great. Iím buying the game when itís finally released to reassure myself itís not as good as everyone says it is.
 10 years ago '04        #72
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
Just terrible

there's no need to bash a game that sucks.. cause it would flop on it's on...

the fact that dude is so obviously upset just confirms that he in fact LOVES the game....
 10 years ago '05        #73
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,103 | Props total: 1536 1536
Wow, they actually have a Sony Defense Force website? Thats funny.
 08-20-2007, 12:11 PM         #74
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm still debating on copping or renting.
 10 years ago '05        #75
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
ZTGameDomain Review - 10/10

As you stalk a Big Daddy you will come to realize that it is literally impossible to hate them. They are passive until provoked and watching them kneel down to allow a Little Sister to climb on their backs is very touching. Their main purpose in the game is to protect the carriers of this valuable resource and it is left up to you to decide which path you want to take. Without spoiling too much you are rewarded for either path you choose in the form of the ending, so even if you decide to take the greed route and harvest them all you can and will want to come back for more.

Moments like these are common in BioShock and are the heart and soul of what make it the masterpiece that it is. Being able to tackle the game any way you see fit is a task that most developers boast but fail to deliver upon. Ken Levine and the team at Irrational Games (now known as 2K Boston and 2K Australia respectively) have crafted one of the most engrossing experiences in the history of interactive entertainment. If you own an Xbox 360 or a PC it would be a disservice for you to miss out on this incredible experience. I cannot recommend this game enough; in my twenty plus years of gaming I can honestly say this is the kind of title that I dream about playing and I am just glad that I got to experience it. For those of you complaining about me-too sequels and the same old crap being pushed to retail on a weekly basis now is the time to speak with your wallet. Pick up BioShock and get lost in the city of Rapture.
 10 years ago '05        #76
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
im not.

at least not thru my 1st play through
 08-20-2007, 01:40 PM         #77
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
P-Hill going soft on us.
 10 years ago '05        #78
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 10 years ago '04        #79
TruDamaja 
space
space
$1,413 | Props total: 4 4
 Ex The God said:
Word...Ima murder all them lil scary bug eyed bi*ches..I hope they run from you..cuz Ima chase 'em and torture them
they dont run, they stand there and cry when you k!ll her Big Daddy. You cant shoot them either so dont even bother. When you k!ll the big daddy you go up to the little sister and you have the option to press Y to rescue her or X to harvest.
 08-20-2007, 02:53 PM         #80
Michael Jordan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Just terrible

there's no need to bash a game that sucks.. cause it would flop on it's on...

the fact that dude is so obviously upset just confirms that he in fact LOVES the game....
Of course P-Hill loves the game, look at his avatar, signature, and etc.. He's like a posting BIOSHOCK ad.

Pretty sure he's going to cop the BioShock Hats, and Polo also.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
90 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
54 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential ďNo PullOutĒ Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy