Aug 14 - Vick to accept plea agreement

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '04        #141
syxx2001 
space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 168 168
I was watching this sh*t on Nancy Grace the other day and they was comparing the outcomes of taking the plea and going to trial. If I remember correctly, Vick has the possibility of being banned from the NFL if he accepts the plea, but if he goes to trial they WILL prosecute him under the RICO laws and thats damn near impossible to beat.
 10 years ago '07        #142
Dane Van Rip 2 heat pts
space
space
$295 | Props total: 3 3
 syxx2001 said:
I was watching this sh*t on Nancy Grace the other day and they was comparing the outcomes of taking the plea and going to trial. If I remember correctly, Vick has the possibility of being banned from the NFL if he accepts the plea, but if he goes to trial they WILL prosecute him under the RICO laws and thats damn near impossible to beat.

He has a gambling charge too so he could be banned for illegal gamblingÖ . The dog-f!ghting sh*t is not going to hurt his career if he gets time.
 10 years ago '06        #143
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
The title of the thread is wrong because Vick didn't accept anything yet but anyway I know people who's pets were stolen just to be sparring partners for pit bulls and thats complete bullsh*t.I feel alll living things deserve respect and the people who are involved in this activity are cowards living there life through dogs because there too bi*ch made to f!ght themselves.
 10 years ago '06        #144
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 Jumpoff21 said:
LOL I find it funny that people are talking about it's just a dog or a dog life isn't worth anything. I know dogs that have more common sense than some people. Hell There are dogs out there that contribute more to society then alot of people on boxden.
Awesome post:applause:
 10 years ago '05        #145
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
this fu*kin bearwalkin dude gonna give me hate. fu*k ya u soft a.ss bi*ch. n*gga wtf is a bearwalkin? n*gga name sound some ol indian healer or somthing. grab ya balls and stop dwelling on this dog f!ghting sh*t it aint that bad. half u mu fu*kas didnt even give a damn about the sh*t until vick got caught up. wack a.ss n*ggas i tell ya.
 10 years ago '07        #146
Dane Van Rip 2 heat pts
space
space
$295 | Props total: 3 3
The sh*t is cruel and wrong.. But it should number #357 on the F.B.I.ís To Do List. I donít wanna spend my tax money and some fu*king dudes f!ghting dogs. It sounds bad but these men are not a threat to society (people) just pit-bulls.
 10 years ago '04        #147
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,899 | Props total: 1127 1127
 Tha754kid said:
They said the same sh*t about Kobe and he was accused of r*pe. What happened? I'm wearing his new kicks right now
kobe never pleaded guilty, though...

...and at the end, everybody found out the girl he allegedly r*ped was a ho. vick has like 3 of his homies testifying against him. he's scarred.
 10 years ago '04        #148
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,960 | Props total: 348 348
 BearWalken79 said:
I feel alll living things deserve respect and the people who are involved in this activity are cowards living there life through dogs because there too bi*ch made to f!ght themselves.
the most stupid sh*t i've read or heard in a long a.ss time......................so i guess muthaf*ckas f!ghting dogs wanna go and eat a bowl of puppy chow.........sun, think things out before you type it out.

Last edited by bigtrevdogg; 08-20-2007 at 09:17 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #149
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,188 | Props total: 4 4
what a waste...
 08-21-2007, 01:11 AM         #150
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
like i said it once i'll say it again, i hope they burn his a.ss to the fullest. not only was he f!ghting these poor animals, he was also hanging them and drowning them if they didnt win or didnt want to f!ght? what the fu*k kinda human being does that? true they let off alota the white hoes with their sh*t but guys be real? a drug charge? sure they should pay a hefty fine plus do some jail time. but homeboy needs to take a rest in a nice cold jailcell for a year or so . what kinda fu*king moron would jepordize his career for some pathetic sh*t he used to do in the hood? thats like throwing away 30 mill a year for this? THE GUY IS A COMPLETE DUMBASS
 08-21-2007, 01:22 AM         #151
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ ignorant fools still trying to defend this worthless waste of life
 08-21-2007, 01:23 AM         #152
Ant B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Ryan said:
Damn sh*t not looking to bright for my boy Vick, I still support him 100%. His punk a.ss friends snitching and sh*t.
agree...
 08-24-2007, 08:24 AM         #153
almcaffee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone on here who says vick should get whats coming to him and then goes out and buys rap music which n*gga talk about how they gonna rob and shoot a n*gga, kidnap him, fu*k his girl before they k!ll her etc etc, should be taken out in the back yard and treated like a "pit bull" cause you are the definition of "bandwagon." And dont give me that sh*t about music is make believe cause there are a lot of young folk out there listening to music and wanting to live that life. So you tellin me you support the destruction of people but are against the destruction of dogs. LOL this country is so backwards, We invaded a country who was not a threat to us which is called an invasion and we are k!lling them in their own country, we cant even send 5,000 troops to New Orleans to help the katrina victims and to help clean up and rebuild the NO but we can send 125,000 to clean up our presidents mess, in a war that "WE CANNOT WIN" maybe if they named the pitbulls, Bin laden, Iraqi citizens, Oil Field, Breach of constitution, CIA leak, Enron Executives who steal million of people savings and get pardoned by the president, etc, etc then the government would ignore it so they dont bring any attention to the real issues in this country....
 10 years ago '04        #154
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,250 | Props total: 716 716
Vic fucced up. But its not like he went on a murdering spree. The overall American reaction to this is crazy. He will be punished, but at least he wasnt molestin kids, rapin chicks, robbing cats, or doin child pr0n. How come everybody aint raising hell on R. Kelly. gtfoh with this ish. We can go to the Carry out right now and order Honey pit or General Rot right now. get the fucc outta here. This goes deeper than doggs. its about how much money this negroid is makin. That the average man would not make in his lifetime.
 08-24-2007, 03:56 PM         #155
uchennan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MortalDanger said:
fu*k him, what kind of person supports dog f!ghting that sh*t is fu*ked up... if u aint got a pet then u dont know u can just shut the fu*k up and take ur opinion elseware, if u have a pet then i know your saying fu*k him
really genius, i grew up around dogs my whole life still got one now and i could care less what ppl do wit they money and the pets they breed.

seirously alot of ppl are overly dependant on pets for emotion, now we wanna protect them against vick right lol fine the man and let him go on his way b/c if money wasnt involved in this we would never have found out like all the other millions of ppl f!ghting pits.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy