Aug 14 - Vick to accept plea agreement

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-17-2007, 08:35 AM         #121
D.C. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Woodwin said:
f!ghting animals has rules and sh*t, its not like they make them f!ght and sh*t, when they put the animals in the ring if one shows signs of not wanting to f!ght they call it off, the trainers cant touch the animals in anyway or force them to f!ght. but if you got animals that dont wanna f!ght you get rid of them, i dont condone it tho but its big money
Are you joking?

I'd love to knock your a.ss out right now, then stomp on your face.
 08-17-2007, 08:49 AM         #122
NOsFinest1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if vick goes to jail his football career is over, unless he wants to play reciever for the cowboys...

nfl only lets you do like summer jail -- jamaal lewis and tank johnson --

he isnt a qb other teams will go after, he is too short he has to roll out to throw so he can see.

Geaux Saints!!!!
 08-17-2007, 09:00 AM         #123
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
straight up, i hope they that c*cksucker gets whats coming to him. and what homeboy said before. if you dont have a pet then you dont know how that outrages people. you just throw two pits in the ring and after one is mauled to death thats it, or if one doesnt f!ght you just shoot it. fu*k that
make that c*cksucking, big headed motherfu*ker pay for what he did end of story.

Last edited by donmeca2020; 08-17-2007 at 09:01 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #124
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 NOsFinest1 said:
if vick goes to jail his football career is over, unless he wants to play reciever for the cowboys...

nfl only lets you do like summer jail -- jamaal lewis and tank johnson --

he isnt a qb other teams will go after, he is too short he has to roll out to throw so he can see.

Geaux Saints!!!!

So does drew brees, doug flutie... Has nothing to do with that cause last season he was on target with the passes and they dropped them
 10 years ago '05        #125
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 donmeca2020 said:
straight up, i hope they that c*cksucker gets whats coming to him. and what homeboy said before. if you dont have a pet then you dont know how that outrages people. you just throw two pits in the ring and after one is mauled to death thats it, or if one doesnt f!ght you just shoot it. fu*k that
make that c*cksucking, big headed motherfu*ker pay for what he did end of story.

Get a life... dogs f!ght regardless if there in a ring or not... I own 2 dogs and sometimes if i walk them and another dog show up they wanna f!ght... Thats just what they do... And all that extra stuff u said shows u dont care about the crime u just wann trash vick for ur f*g**t personal reasons.. Buts its funny people talking like this bought a vick jersey and watched his games alot Clown... Mad cause he a beast
 10 years ago '05        #126
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 Killaaj said:
I GOTTA SAY AMEN.... BUT THE DISTURBING PART IS

HE WAS WHITE:banghead::banghead:
Fam when it comes to s3x crimes the laws cater to these sikk bastards.. I've heard worst try 4-5 months and 30 days in a halfway house. For 10 years of repeatidly rapping an underage girl. They hang dude for some blow. sh*t some chic that I work with boyfriend was murdered. Mind you she has a son that doesn't know what his dad looks like. The turned around and give the heartless bastard 20 yrs with the possibility of parole. So take me I'm 23 and and if I wanted to murked someone and I'll get when I am 43. I don't agree with Vick if he was dog f!ghting but, come on lets be serious there is worst sh*t going on in this death TRAP WE CALL THE U.S. (US)

Last edited by Jaiden05; 08-17-2007 at 09:39 AM..
 08-17-2007, 09:50 AM         #127
divine5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why are dogs more important than any other animal? What makes them so special? The government is prosecuting Vick for k!lling dogs but everyone of the dogs they took from his property they k!lled. Why is it ok for them to k!ll dogs? In most places in the country they k!ll dogs in gas chambers where it sometimes takes longer than an hour for them to die. Vick is accused of hanging and drowning dogs which is more humane than the gas chamber which is more like torture.

I understand people love their pets but none of those dogs Vick owned where your pets. Those dogs belonged to him and if he want to f!ght them he should be able to.

If you are mad at Vick for k!lling dogs you should be mad at the feds for k!lling dogs too. They just should have let the dogs stay with Vick the same thing would have happened to them either way.
 10 years ago '04        #128
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 6632 6632
 D.C. said:
Are you joking?

He's actually right dog f!ghting has rules...Especially the ones that happen over seas...Do you know that the owners of the dogs are actually in the ring with the dogs while there f!ghting in dog f!ghting? No I bet you didn't.... They unsnag the dogs and yes if a dog is getting pummeled they stop the f!ght and seperate the dogs and thats the end of it. Dog f!ghting used to be a big thing with people with royal status and money back in the day...There are alot of people who f!ght dogs who still abide by those rules.

I don't like dog f!ghting but MOST of you people on here calling dog f!ghting brutal ruthless and savage don't even know enough about it to even form your own opinion...I believe that's called a "sheep" or "lemming" mentality...In the urban world we call it "d*ck riding" for all my hip hop heads out there!
 08-17-2007, 11:56 AM         #129
vazquezj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.C. said:
Are you joking?

DUDE YOU fu*kING pus*y - PLAIN AND SIMPLE - NO MORE WORDS - LET ME KNOW WHERE YOUR LIVE AND SEE IF I DON"T fu*k YOU UP - fu*kING INTERNET THUG bi*chES
 08-18-2007, 12:09 PM         #130
D.C. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cutty Olds said:
He's actually right dog f!ghting has rules...Especially the ones that happen over seas...Do you know that the owners of the dogs are actually in the ring with the dogs while there f!ghting in dog f!ghting? No I bet you didn't.... They unsnag the dogs and yes if a dog is getting pummeled they stop the f!ght and seperate the dogs and thats the end of it. Dog f!ghting used to be a big thing with people with royal status and money back in the day...There are alot of people who f!ght dogs who still abide by those rules.

I don't like dog f!ghting but MOST of you people on here calling dog f!ghting brutal ruthless and savage don't even know enough about it to even form your own opinion...I believe that's called a "sheep" or "lemming" mentality...In the urban world we call it "d*ck riding" for all my hip hop heads out there!
Yes, Yes I do. Stop a.ssuming what I know and don't know.

Dog f!ghting is wrong, and I hope vick gets the full 6 years.

BTW. Vasquez, shut the fu*k up f*g**t. You're doing nothing but trying to look tough online yourself.
 10 years ago '04        #131
coolhandluc 
space
space
space
$300 | Props total: 1 1
 Styl3s said:
who cares if its worse? doing that to dogs is still bad

bombing a country is worse then r*pe, but does that make r*pe ok? no.. your analogy is fu*king ignorant and flawed to sh*t

First of all, you must be like 12 or 13 cause you seem to like video games more than women(lmao while looking at your avatar). Do you know anybody that's been r*ped, other than you? If you did, you'd realize that being r*ped & a country being bomb holds pretty much the same weight to the person(s) involved. Basically what i'm saying is: The USA has far more problems to worry about than Mike Vick(don't condone what Vick is accused of & don't really care about matter). The economy is going to sh*t..but you wouldn't know cause you're mommy is still taking you to get your influenza shots to get into grade school. Police brutality is up, kids are dying daily & the heat has k!lled 14 people in my area within the last 2 weeks. Now Bush is talking about invading Iran before he gets out of office(gotta run that underground pipeline to pump Iraqi oil). You phone is tapped & they illegally monitor any communications(email, cellphone, internet, etc) made if they feel you are a threat to a country. A 7yr old couldn't board a plane because his name matched the name of a known terrorist. I can go on for days but won't. Youngsta pusha away from the XBox & learn what's going on around you & stop thinkin Soulja Boy is a soldier. You have your own thoughts & own a**hole. Don't let other peoples ideas fu*k you in both of them. :D

Last edited by coolhandluc; 08-18-2007 at 05:06 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #132
gdash72 11 heat pts11
space
space
$523 | Props total: 37 37
 coolhandluc said:
A coward dies a thousand deaths...a soldier dies but once..Vick's "friends" are b*tches & is a dog's life worth more than a human's...America value everything more than human life and we need to re-evaluate or judicial system...think about it. What's worse a police beating your a.ss for no reason and bombing another country or having a f*c*ng dog f!ght. F*c* a damn dog & I have 2 rottweillers so don't come with that idiotic BS cause the media has your f*c*ng ming twisted.
You Doggg-on ryte cuzzzz...Dem Police..a.k.a.zzzzzzs(Plies voice) k!ll people everday and lock up the innocent everyday...damn a dog..in otha words.....
F**K. DOGS
Ive been bit bout 7 tymes...not doin ish 2 em..jus cummin home from school...I dont give a damn if I dont own a dog...but i own hella dog's teeth mark in my damn leg...If u really from da hood....den u noe whut im talkin bout..when dem goons jus have dere dogs in dey damn lawn wit no damn Leashes waitin 4 a brotha like me 2 c*m round...F**K Dogs(Especially Street dogs....made and trained 2 f!ght and bite Ish..) I mean I dont care bout Vick like dat cuz i dont noe him personally..so dont care if he locked in da box or not..but jus had 2 say.....F**K Dogs 1 more tyme...and lock people away 4 real crimes...let da dogs f!ght and k!ll each other(not like Vick k!lled em)..jus means less nuccas will get bit...if u dont like whut im sayin...GO Tounge Kiss Ur Dog In da mouth(Like Ron Burgundy) and sit ur Ol' Stupid Azz down...1
 10 years ago '04        #133
Jumpoff21 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,855 | Props total: 934 934
LOL I find it funny that people are talking about it's just a dog or a dog life isn't worth anything. I know dogs that have more common sense than some people. Hell There are dogs out there that contribute more to society then alot of people on boxden.
 10 years ago '05        #134
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
its funny how u can get locked up for lil sh*t such a.ss dog f!ghting, but dudes fu*kin 14 year old girls(r kelly) and dudes playing with lil boys b00ty holes (mj) can go free because they make good music. you got referees changing the outcome of games. games that can never be replayed and he aint gonna do no jailtime. i find that sh*t real fu*ked up
 08-18-2007, 06:25 PM         #135
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dogs k!ll each other. no point in feeling sorry & no point in having a violent dog like a pit if your not going to use it for violence. I'd eat dog meat just like cows.
 08-18-2007, 07:17 PM         #136
FILTAR21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea he did it... just like kobe did it... just like o.j. did it... see the trend here? tell me why the hell would the f.b.i. pursue this sh*t after the state of virginia dropped the sh*t and said there was nothing? pshh man this sh*t is all a distraction man i promise you. why do i say that? cause shortly after this sh*t started coming to a head there a report on some redneck a.ss goonies out in the boondocks who are right now to this day pitting vicious ravenous dogs against hogs that have been de-tusked and have no way to defend themselves... babe is gettin his a.ss chewed off and the government is like "so?"...come on man they know about sh*t they been knew about it. a dude was on national television explaining the sh*t and owning up to being a part of it. you know how many f.b.i. agents are investigating the sh*t? not a f*ckin one. where you at P.E.T.A.? where you at? there are plenty of people who own pigs as pets! f*ck outta here...
 10 years ago '06        #137
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
da dude k!lled plenty of dogs n did illegal dog f!ghts.... he'll do a few months for doin a few felonies get over it.
 10 years ago '05        #138
Pretty Tony 
space
space
$1,863 | Props total: 0 0
This n*gga lost in life. And we all thought Marcus was bad..............
 10 years ago '06        #139
NY_StandUp 56 heat pts56
space
space
$781 | Props total: 0 0
People use this phrase way to much and don't know what it mean but now is the perfect time to say "Stop Snitchin!!"
 08-19-2007, 01:18 AM         #140
the hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
free vick
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
203 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy